Windows 10: No Access to OneDrive

Discus and support No Access to OneDrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have been troubleshooting a few problems with one of our computers and finally decided to cut my losses. I have installed an image captured a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ohwell, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Ohwell Win User

No Access to OneDrive

Hi

I have been troubleshooting a few problems with one of our computers and finally decided to cut my losses. I have installed an image captured a few days after the computer was purchased, as it had all our programs and app already installed(but need updating) and the problem has only been visible for the past week…The image was created in October 2015. Installed via Reflect

My Problem:

I can access and sync OneNote. I cannot get access to OneDrive with the following sign in screen result after attempting to sign in. I can see OneDrive and the data that was probably saved there at the time of the capture. I am entering my correct user name and password. I have lookedat a couple of threads about Local App data…cannot find OneDrive in the list. I only have 1 OneDrive account with my email address

Another about entering a command in the 'Run' window, did not work. Any help would beappreciated.
    In anticipation, Thank you

:)

Ohwell, Apr 16, 2017

2. Accessing OneDrive

Much easier way - create a special folder in your OneDrive and share it with your daughter.

She can then upload files without having to sign in...

Gordon B-P, Apr 16, 2017
  3. JohnDSX Win User
    Accessing OneDrive

I live in Florida, my daughter lives in North Carolina. I need her to upload some files to my OneDrive account so that I can access them.

When she tries to sign in using my sign on and password she gets an error screen that tells her she needs a code to enable her to sign on.

A message gets sent to my email account about an unusual attempt to access my OneDrive. On one occasion a code was sent to my smartphone which I was told to use with my Microsoft account. I passed this on to her and when she tried to use that code she
    got a message that the code was invalid.

Meanwhile I have tried signing on using the same credentials on three different PC's without a code and without problem.

What could be going on here?

JohnDSX, Apr 16, 2017
  4. No Access to OneDrive

Caledon Ken, Apr 16, 2017
  5. Ohwell Win User
    Hi Ken.
    I found this site about 5 minutes before I received your reply. Finally up & running again. Thank you for your help
    Stu

Ohwell, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Access to OneDrive

1. No Access to OneDrive - Similar Threads - Access OneDrive

2. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  3. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  4. "Quick access > Documents" No Longer Points to the Proper Directory on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Quick access > Documents" No Longer Points to the Proper Directory on OneDrive: I got a new hard drive and now when I go to File Explorer, the "Documents" folder is not pointing to the directory in OneDrive that it did before. In the past, "Documents" showed up in "Quick access," and when I went into it, it would open a directory on my OneDrive, "mls...
  5. "Quick access > Documents" No Longer Points to the Proper Directory on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Quick access > Documents" No Longer Points to the Proper Directory on OneDrive: I got a new hard drive and now when I go to File Explorer, the "Documents" folder is not pointing to the directory in OneDrive that it did before. In the past, "Documents" showed up in "Quick access," and when I went into it, it would open a directory on my OneDrive, "mls...
  6. "Quick access > Documents" No Longer Points to the Proper Directory on OneDrive

7. Regain access to Onedrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Regain access to Onedrive: Hackers have access to my passwords and have secured access to my Onedrive account, but not my Microsoft account. I am entirely blocked out of my Onedrive and cannot log in. Now I am getting notifications that my account is so full that I cannot use my email unless I buy more...
  8. Regain access to Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regain access to Onedrive: Hackers have access to my passwords and have secured access to my Onedrive account, but not my Microsoft account. I am entirely blocked out of my Onedrive and cannot log in. Now I am getting notifications that my account is so full that I cannot use my email unless I buy more...
  9. Regain access to Onedrive

10. How to completely remove OneDrive from my system and still access files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to completely remove OneDrive from my system and still access files?: I'm really sick of OneDrive, I want every piece of it wiped from my computer. It basically holds my files hostage if I uninstall and delete the folder. The Documents & Pictures folders become completely inaccessible, as the folder locations are still listing OneDrive as a...