Windows 10: No access to Windows Store when connected to VPN

Discus and support No access to Windows Store when connected to VPN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, I use VPN on Windows 10 Home edition when I connect to internet. This, however, stops me from downloading anything from Windows Store.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by onlya, Jul 2, 2018.

1. onlya Win User

No access to Windows Store when connected to VPN

Hello all,

I use VPN on Windows 10 Home edition when I connect to internet.

This, however, stops me from downloading anything from Windows Store. Same thing happens when I tried to use Photos and Mail apps. I have to turn off VPN so I can download anything.

Error displayed is as in the screenshot.

Is there any solution for this?

No access to Windows Store when connected to VPN [​IMG]

:)

onlya, Jul 2, 2018

2. How to set up a VPN in Windows 7 HELP!!

Following are the steps for configuring Incoming VPN Connection in Windows 7

First go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center.
    Click on Change adapter settings.
    Press Alt+F and select New Incoming connection
    Put a check on who you’d like to give access to this computer or you can configure a new account by clicking on Add someone,after that click on Next.
    Put a check mark on Through the Internet. Click on Next.
    Select the protocols you want to enable for this connection. Click on Allow access.
    Make a note of the Computer name as this will be used by the client to connect to this computer and after that Click on Close.

Following are the steps for configuring Outgoing VPN Connection in Windows 7

First go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center.
    Click on Set up a new connection or network.
    Select Connect to a workplace then click on Next.
    Select Use my internet connection (VPN).
    Type the IP address or computer name where you wish to connect and your connection name under the Destination name field.
    Enter a User name and password that has been granted access to the host computer.
    For getting connected through created VPN connection, you can either right-click on the Network icon in the system tray and select Network and Sharing Center or go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center, and click on Connect to a network.
    Now connect VPN Connection windows will appears.

brandonwh64, Jul 2, 2018
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 2, 2018
  4. kolluru Win User

Windows store doesnt connect while VPN is connected

I am connected to internal wi-fi network and i have VPN connected. I see that Store is not connecting while VPN is ON.

i am able to access other apps and edge too, but store is throwing error as check your connection

Any suggestions/solutions on this issue appreciated.

kolluru, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

1. No access to Windows Store when connected to VPN - Similar Threads - access Store connected

2. when vpn is connected windows shows no internet access even though there is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when vpn is connected windows shows no internet access even though there is: Since the most recent Windows 11 update, when I connect with my vpn, Windows shows no internet connection even though I am able to access the internet on most apps, such as browser, email, windows update, but some other apps won't work showing error there is no internet...
  3. when vpn is connected windows shows no internet access even though there is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when vpn is connected windows shows no internet access even though there is: Since the most recent Windows 11 update, when I connect with my vpn, Windows shows no internet connection even though I am able to access the internet on most apps, such as browser, email, windows update, but some other apps won't work showing error there is no internet...
  4. BSOD when connect VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when connect VPN: I'm using cisco any connect VPN on my windows 10, but after connected my PC is blue screen of death error.I have not attempted any troubleshooting yet. Can you please check this issue and assist us further? please find the link of MINIDUMP i attached...
  5. BSOD when connect VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when connect VPN: I'm using cisco any connect VPN on my windows 10, but after connected my PC is blue screen of death error.I have not attempted any troubleshooting yet. Can you please check this issue and assist us further? please find the link of MINIDUMP i attached...
  6. BSOD when connect VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can only access Microsoft store when connected to VPN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can only access Microsoft store when connected to VPN: I can only access Microsoft store when connected via Forticlient used as a VPN. If I disonnect from VPN I can no longer connect to the store. Can have an explanation?...
  8. No Internet Connection When VPN Is Connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet Connection When VPN Is Connected: This particular issue has been going on for almost a month now. My companies IT department is still trying to figure out the root cause. Below is a list of isolation / troubleshooting i've done. Issue: Once connected to the work VPN (successfully) the internet connection...
  9. Unable To Access Microsoft Store Or Save Any File From Internet When Connected To VPN, But...

Unable To Access Microsoft Store Or Save Any File From Internet When Connected To VPN, But...: I connect to everything via a VPN When this is on Outlook works OK but that's about it I cant access the MS App store or any of the help options & I cant save a file downloaded from the internet to my local machine or anywhere else. ***Edited Original Title From: VPN...
  10. Can connect to VPN but can't access connected PC

Can connect to VPN but can't access connected PC: So I've scoured the web and pulled together enough info to enable me to create an incoming VPN connection on our dedicated P2P file "server" which runs Windows 8.1 Pro. On my Windows 10 Pro laptop, I've also created an outgoing VPN connection to the server. When I click the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows store does not connect with VPN

2. When a vpn client is cant access the microsoft store