Windows 10: No "Advanced" Link to resize Font in Menu's Toolbars Icon Text

Discus and support No "Advanced" Link to resize Font in Menu's Toolbars Icon Text in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I had an update on Win 10 and all my default Settings I used before are gone? Meaning: font' sizes, drop-down menus fonts, menu's fonts,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dasha, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Dasha Win User

No "Advanced" Link to resize Font in Menu's Toolbars Icon Text

Hi all, I had an update on Win 10 and all my default Settings I used before are gone? Meaning: font' sizes, drop-down menus fonts, menu's fonts, toolbars, icon text and desktop
    I used to adjust them as right click >desktop> display settings >? scroll down to ADVANCED and that gave me the option of setting the sizes of tiles, drop-down menus, menu bar fonts, general fonts Toolbars Icons Font, Pallets, Desktop Etc, Now all these areas are so small I have trouble reading them?

I had all the above set at ( 11 )' now it looks more Like ( 9 ) the default fonts in my Libre Writer are set at Verdana (10.5) are now all about 12 when they are set at 10.5. I have some screen shots of what the new desktop display etc looks like and the "Advanced" option to those setting is no-longer on the display settings Page
    I have some attachment screen shots "now and before”
    thank you in anticipation

:)

Dasha, Dec 30, 2017

2. Toolbar text size

Thank you but this does not alter the text size on the toolbars, how can we amend the toolbar text sizes

MarkWilliams1962, Dec 30, 2017
  3. How to increase font size on desk top in Windows 10 and also toolbars in Word?

Have tried "Settings-System-Display?

Jmarco0921, Dec 30, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Dec 30, 2017
  5. Dasha Win User
    Thanks Brink All worked as you said it excellent Greatly Appreciated *Thumbs

Dasha, Jan 1, 2018
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome Dasha. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. No "Advanced" Link to resize Font in Menu's Toolbars Icon Text - Similar Threads - Advanced Link resize

2. icon spacing of desktop icons after the text resizing bug.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon spacing of desktop icons after the text resizing bug.: There is a horrible bug in the system win 11 after using multiple times enlarging or decreasing textsize . After some tries to have the right text size, I have enormous spacing between the desktop icons. It is impossible to get the original setup of icons again. The...
  3. How to increase font size of menu text, icon text, message boxes, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase font size of menu text, icon text, message boxes, etc.: My present W10 version is 1909. When Windows first eliminated a user's ability to specify font size of icons, menu text, tool tips etc. there were some registry hacks available (in TenForums amongst other places) that did the trick... but those scripts don't work in the...
  4. Resizing "Quick Access Toolbar" both Icon and Font Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resizing "Quick Access Toolbar" both Icon and Font Size: I've read other posts about similar items but what I've read is Win-10 has no way of changing size of "Toolbars". I know this to be a FARCE because it was setup to be "X" size in the first place. So... my question is, where in the Registry do I change this? FM A 'Screen...
  5. How to "advanced" resize desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to "advanced" resize desktop icons?: This has always annoyed me. I have one machine that runs one software suite(two desktop apps). I want them to be large icons. Usually one of the apps will scale on its own and the other will not resize, rather just the area to select it gets larger. Usually I load a custom...
  6. Change colors of toolbars and icon texts

Change colors of toolbars and icon texts: How can I change the colors of toolbars, text in toolbars? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-colors-of-toolbars-and-icon-texts/2842acb3-f56f-430e-8f24-83fda8fa0a19
  7. Toolbar small icons don't display text

Toolbar small icons don't display text: This happens when i use the show text option on small icons [ATTACH] Is there any way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-small-icons-dont-display-text/39aa45fa-7430-43c8-b189-d5bbf0c1d5cf
  8. Unable to resize the font and size of toolbars in office and other apps

Unable to resize the font and size of toolbars in office and other apps: Hi, I am not sure how, but I accidentally enlarged the size of the Office ribbons, the icons in the desktop, and the size of toolbars in Adobe. Surprisingly, nothing changed on how Chrome is displayed. I am using Windows 10 Home and using Microsoft Office Home and Student...
  9. Win10 Toolbars: is text to icons possible?

Win10 Toolbars: is text to icons possible?: I am curious to know if the text can be changed to icons only or even include icons. Cannot stand seeing all that toolbar text... If it's even possible or i'll just get TrueLaunchbar 78039
  10. Making menu and font text bold.

Making menu and font text bold.: I could do this in all other Windows but I can't find it in 10. What am I missing? 39067