Windows 10: No application shows on the screen even though it has been lauched.

Discus and support No application shows on the screen even though it has been lauched. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I just received this new wintel box with dual boot android and win10, the android version works fine, however, windows 10 behaves strangely, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jungario, Nov 25, 2015.

1. jungario Win User

No application shows on the screen even though it has been lauched.

Hi,
    I just received this new wintel box with dual boot android and win10, the android version works fine, however,
    windows 10 behaves strangely, I click for example on MS edge, it launches, if you hover over it on the taskbar it shows with the small window but there is no way it actually launches on the screen! all the applications behave similarly, after fiddling a bit, I could only launch windows explorer by right clicking on the taskbar and chosing win explorer the only application that launched and I could actually see and work with.
    Anybody had a similar problem?
    Thanks
    Mike

:)

jungario, Nov 25, 2015

2. C2-00 : Email and chat not working anymore

Data config is ok. Web browsing is ok.

I used email long ago, but now it doesn't even lauch, no error message, no screen changes, as if the app has been removed while the link is still there.

Thanks.

Abdelhediamir, Nov 25, 2015
  3. kaaremi Win User
    E7, Anna and Calendar

jsl200 wrote:

I updated E7 to Anna yesterday. Since then the default outlook of the calendar is always the same (translated from Finnish) "program outlook", if I setup the default to be week or month it does not work even though the default window shows that week/month
    is selected.

The default view seems to work only if you lauch the calendar from the application icon, not from the Widget on the Home Screen. To make it quick, you need to sacrifice place for the shortcut in the home screen. Hopefullly Nokia will fix the bug quickly as
    the screen real-estate - especially in the Home Screen #1 is very limited.

kaaremi, Nov 25, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 25, 2015
  5. jungario Win User
    Thank you so much Brink! *Smile Great to be here!
    You learn something new everyday.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

jungario, Nov 25, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. I'm glad that was able to sort it.

Happy Thanksgiving. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. No application shows on the screen even though it has been lauched. - Similar Threads - application shows screen

2. Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.: I got a pre built a while ago and now it is asking me to reactivate windows 11 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keeps-asking-to-be-activated-even/99e9dd9e-0d76-4877-93cf-5728e1600c5d
  3. Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.: I got a pre built a while ago and now it is asking me to reactivate windows 11 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keeps-asking-to-be-activated-even/99e9dd9e-0d76-4877-93cf-5728e1600c5d
  4. lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application: When I launch a phone call with Teams, the result is that the application goes closing. I tried on an other desktop with the same profile, and the application run perfectly....
  5. lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application

lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application: When I launch a phone call with Teams, the result is that the application goes closing. I tried on an other desktop with the same profile, and the application run perfectly....
  6. Messenger App keeps starting even though Startup has been disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messenger App keeps starting even though Startup has been disabled.: Facebook has to be the most predatory company out there. Their app keeps running in the background even though I have specifically disabled this option, it runs on startup even though that has been disabled and it's not in either shell:startup nor shell:common startup.The app...
  7. Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved: Someone, please help me. I was confused and dizzy thinking about what had happened. this really bothers me in communicating. so initially I get update to windows 11 automatically. After the update is complete, there are still no problems. a few weeks later there was an update...
  8. Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved

Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved: Someone, please help me. I was confused and dizzy thinking about what had happened. this really bothers me in communicating. so initially I get update to windows 11 automatically. After the update is complete, there are still no problems. a few weeks later there was an update...
  9. Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on: Ok so the computer will turn on and the keyboard is on and everything but nothing shows up on my monitor. It just says no signal like nothings plugged. Yes I have tried all the basics like unplugging it. Any help? submitted by /u/pillpoison [link] [comments]...
  10. Start Menu Settings Icon is Missing Even Though it has been Selected to Show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Settings Icon is Missing Even Though it has been Selected to Show: I am posing this question on behalf of an elderly relative who is non-technical. On his Windows 10 HP laptop, the Start Menu Settings icon is missing. I checked under Settings…Personalization…Start…Choose which folders appear on Start and Settings has been selected to show...