Windows 10: No apps are being displayed in the start menu in the latest Windows 10(April update) ?

Discus and support No apps are being displayed in the start menu in the latest Windows 10(April update) ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; SEE THIS what is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TakeawayMoney15, Aug 19, 2018.

1. No apps are being displayed in the start menu in the latest Windows 10(April update) ?

SEE THIS what is this

:)

TakeawayMoney15, Aug 19, 2018
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Aug 19, 2018
  3. START MENU,CORTANA,EDGE BROWSER AND IN-BUILT APPS NOT WORKING

Hi Aditya,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter from the below article and check if it helps.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: You may follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/get-help-windows-start-menu

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

No apps are being displayed in the start menu in the latest Windows 10(April update) ?

Jetster, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

No apps are being displayed in the start menu in the latest Windows 10(April update) ?

1. No apps are being displayed in the start menu in the latest Windows 10(April update) ? - Similar Threads - apps are being

2. Windows 10 Start Menu being replaced by app icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start Menu being replaced by app icons: When I clicked the window key, the tiles of the start menu were displayed.Now, the app's icons are displayed instead. would someone tell me how to correct the problem?...
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu being replaced by app icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Start Menu being replaced by app icons: When I clicked the window key, the tiles of the start menu were displayed.Now, the app's icons are displayed instead. would someone tell me how to correct the problem?...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu being replaced by app icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Latest Windows 10 updates removed items from start menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 updates removed items from start menu: After Windows 10 was updated automatically today with patches "KB4571756 & KB4576478 all non Microsoft programs that I have installed have been removed from the StartMenu and the tiles. I have 2 questions 1 WHY? 2 How can I all the StartMenu entries back...
  6. Start menu is not working - From latest update of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu is not working - From latest update of windows 10: Start menu isn't working , after the update windows 10 just showing as " critical error - your start menu isn't working , we ll try tp fix it the next time you sign in ....
  7. Start menu inaccessible after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start menu inaccessible after latest update: I installed an update last night, and I am now running Windows 10 Home, version 1903, OS Build 18362.239. The Start button now does nothing. I always used that access to turn my computer off. How do I fix it? Troubleshooting didn't fix it....
  8. No Sleep Button in Start Menu After Windows 10 April 2019 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sleep Button in Start Menu After Windows 10 April 2019 Update: So, I just installed the Windows 10 April 2019 update, and the first thing that I immediately noticed was that the Sleep button is no longer available on the Start menu. Here's a photo to give you an idea of what I see: [IMG] I've tried searching for what happened, but...
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu broken after April 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu broken after April 2018 Update: Problem description: Ever since the Windows 10 April 2018 update was installed, the Start menu on my work PC had been broken. I click but the Start menu does not appear, and nothing happens except a brief busy ⭕️. I have to launch all apps manually, either by running from a...
  10. Start Menu not displaying All apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu not displaying All apps: Performed an upgrade from Windows 8.1. When I select "All apps" from the Start Menu, I notice that not all the apps are displayed. May have found a bug in Windows 10 release. Anyone else having this issue? 10241

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps not being displayed in start menu

2. apps being displayed in the start menu