Windows 10: no audio device installed in windows 10

Discus and support no audio device installed in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; no audio device installed in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lovefree, Aug 22, 2018.

1. lovefree Win User

no audio device installed in windows 10

:)

lovefree, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 22, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

1. no audio device installed in windows 10 - Similar Threads - audio device installed

2. no audio device installed windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio device installed windows 10 and 11: i wrote a number of questions on this site regarding audio problem on windows 10. dell told me i should reinstall windows 10. as this pc came with the 11 license, i upgraded to 11 today believing that the problem would be corrected, it wasn't. i called dell for a 2nd timeand...
  3. No Audio Output device is installed - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Output device is installed - Windows 10: I know this has been widely discussed. One of my Win10 machine suddenly show "No Audio Output Devices in installed". I did the standard troubleshooting.Re-install audio driversuninstalled all audio devices and re-installDid the SFC scanDid DISM uninstalled some updatesRun...
  4. No Audio Audio Device Installed

No Audio Audio Device Installed: HP ZBook Studio G3 running W10 21H1 (OS Build 19043.964). I have run the troubleshooters, updated / reinstalled the drivers and uninstalled / deleted the drivers then re-install. In BIOS, I run the Audio Test and I can hear the beep test sound. Device Mgr is clean, but none...
  5. No Audio Output Device Installed Windows 10

No Audio Output Device Installed Windows 10: My friend gave me her laptop and before resetting and installing a fresh windows 10 the sound worked fine, since doing all updates and resetting, i have the x over the sound icon in right hand corner & nothing i do seems to fix it. i have tried troubleshooting, uninstalling...
  6. No Audio Output Device is Installed - Windows 10

No Audio Output Device is Installed - Windows 10: I completed a Windows update back in October of 2018 and noticed the red x over my volume icon. I had an error message that there was no audio output drivers installed on my machine. After trying the fixes listed, I ended up installing a driver from intel's website directly...
  7. "No audio devices are installed" issue in Windows 10

"No audio devices are installed" issue in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Precision 5510. My BIOS information lists my sound controller as "Realtek ALC 3266". But a couple of days ago I suddenly stopped getting any sound. When I go to the "Playback" tab in the "Manage Audio Devices" screen, it says "No audio...
  8. Windows 10 - No Audio output device is installed

Windows 10 - No Audio output device is installed: Hi, I have an issue with my audio sound not working all of a sudden yesterday, it states "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)" System info: [ATTACH] Icon information in...
  9. Windows 10 No Audio Output Device Installed

Windows 10 No Audio Output Device Installed: Hi all, Just bought a new HP Pavilion x2 (laptop/tablet hybrid) and it has been working perfectly for about a week. Suddenly went to start it up and it had done some updates which has left me with no audio. When I open up the Sound through search, under the Playback tab...
  10. Windows 10, No Audio Output Device Is Installed

Windows 10, No Audio Output Device Is Installed: Hi Guys, currently i'm using a Asus A43 laptop and had upgraded Windows 10 few days ago. But somehow. i dont know how but some how, the audio is not detected. Things I tried: 1.) Reinstalled the realtek driver ( R279, 7553) 2.) Restart the Windows Audio Services 3.)...