Windows 10: No Audio Device Installed

Discus and support No Audio Device Installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Suddenly the speaker icon in my tray appeared with an X and comment is that the audio device is not installed. It worked fine last week. Ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Funkyecat, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Funkyecat Win User

No Audio Device Installed

Suddenly the speaker icon in my tray appeared with an X and comment is that the audio device is not installed. It worked fine last week. Ran troubleshooter and it showed no problem.

:)

Funkyecat, Oct 24, 2017
  2. DEBZme Win User

No audio, 'No Audio Output Device Is Installed', have already updated BIOS and chipset and drivers, Windows 10

I have the same problem as you, do all the right things and nothing and seeing you have waited a month I,m not holding my breath

DEBZme, Oct 24, 2017
  3. geoff_903 Win User
    No audio, 'No Audio Output Device Is Installed', have already updated BIOS and chipset and drivers, Windows 10

I guess I'm wondering if it is my board that needs replacing, or if it is just a Registry problem? The dxdiag check said that 'No sound card was found.' And the 'Resources' tab in Device Mangager for the audio driver says 'The installation failed because
    a function driver was not specified for this device instance.' The Media Registry doesn't look right to me; for the Media one,

4D36E96C-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318 Audio and video devices -There weren't any LowerFilters values listed (does that matter?) For "(default)" it reads "Value not set." I'm willing to attempt anything right now, it just won't give me any sound at all.

geoff_903, Oct 24, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Please check your Device Manager and look for any yellow triangles. If so, post a screenshot.

Also please post a screenshot of your Update History covering the last 10 days or so.
    To post a screenshot please use the Insert Image icon above your post to the left of the video icon. Then Browse to your image, select it and upload it. E.g. png, jpg. Thanks.
    Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Funkyecat Win User
    No Audio Device Installed [​IMG]

Funkyecat, Oct 24, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    So that makes your build 15063.674.
    I assume there were no yellow triangles.

Do you have any System Restore points you can use?

dalchina, Oct 24, 2017
  7. Funkyecat Win User
    It has nothing to do with Windows. I installed it from an older drive an same issue. I plan to check the speakers on another computer. My computer is over 8 years old and the Wifi inside (not the chip) is broken. The 'device could have gone or the speakers. I'll let you know.

Funkyecat, Oct 24, 2017
  8. dalchina New Member

Yep- things fail. Good luck..

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No Audio Device Installed - Similar Threads - Audio Device Installed

2. No audio device is installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio device is installed: When I tried to follow the instructions on Intel website to fix the input audio, I think I removed some programs by mistake. Then it caused no audio device as well as you see in the screenshot. Could you please help how to fix this issue ?For more information:Intel® Celeron®...
  3. No audio device is installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device is installed: Hi everyone i could use some help So after windows 11 update 22h2 i couldn't use my laptop speaker it says No audio device is installed and usually i supposed to see Realtek Audio or something like that but now i cant I tried to update Drivers through the Device managers but...
  4. no audio device is installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no audio device is installed: my laptop is showing "no audio device is installed". I have tried window reinstall, update realtke driver, reinstall realtake driver. please tell me what should i do??https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asf9AmPj8yv1lmqzrTJo_31NKowJ?e=v3Olbs...
  5. no audio device installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio device installed: no audio device installed * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-installed/864fe22f-005e-4675-a427-f1b8b2f25cce
  6. "No audio device is installed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No audio device is installed": Hello,I've been getting this problem since yesterday and it's that windows can't identify the audio device. In the device manager, it appears under the category "unknown devices". I've tried updating the driver, but it can't find any. I've also tried downloading the driver...
  7. No Audio Audio Device Installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Audio Device Installed: HP ZBook Studio G3 running W10 21H1 (OS Build 19043.964). I have run the troubleshooters, updated / reinstalled the drivers and uninstalled / deleted the drivers then re-install. In BIOS, I run the Audio Test and I can hear the beep test sound. Device Mgr is clean, but none...
  8. No audio device is installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No audio device is installed: How to get my laptop'sound back to normally ? i tried many solution but it is not help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-is-installed/afd75f28-64a3-4575-a72c-6f22f896a184
  9. No audio device install.

No audio device install.: My H/P Laptop has no sound, the message above is what I got, did I delete them by mistake the laptop is 2yrs old. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-install/62972519-320c-4b6e-8a79-f0f1b6c67fa4
  10. no audio device installed

no audio device installed: Turned on computer and speakers no longer work. Computer says no audio device installed under Sound. Red X No Audio Output Device is installed. Checked speakers and they worked with other device. Googled problem and nothing has fixed problem....