Windows 10: No audio devices detected on Windows 10 computer

Discus and support No audio devices detected on Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; IDT High Definition Audio CODEC co-installer won't allow drivers to be updated on Windows 10 therefore I have NO audio. I have uninstalled the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CPARhodes001, Jul 4, 2018.

1. No audio devices detected on Windows 10 computer

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC co-installer won't allow drivers to be updated on Windows 10 therefore I have NO audio.

I have uninstalled the driver & tried to reinstall it but I keep getting the following popup:

:)

CPARhodes001, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 29, 2020
  3. No audio devices detected

So, after upgrading to Windows 10, my computer no longer detects any audio devices.

Device manager only detects nvidia hd audio
    Playback devices only detects nvidia hd audio

After installing realtek drivers, realtek is nowhere to be found - no icon in system tray, no realtek device in device manager etc.

USB headphones work fine, just dont have any support for rear panel audio jacks, have disconnected front panel audi connector, installed fress win10 copy, still nothing

alcatraz5953, Jan 29, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

No audio devices detected on Windows 10 computer

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile No audio devices detected on Windows 10 computer :)

JoeBoyka, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

No audio devices detected on Windows 10 computer

1. No audio devices detected on Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - audio devices detected

2. Audio device is not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio device is not detected: My computer is working fine before the update. After updating my PC saying that my audio device can't be found. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-device-is-not-detected/6e9e1d05-73c0-4e4a-a4d1-009dd8b40d6f
  3. Audio device is not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio device is not detected: My computer is working fine before the update. After updating my PC saying that my audio device can't be found. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-device-is-not-detected/6e9e1d05-73c0-4e4a-a4d1-009dd8b40d6f
  4. Audio device not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio device not detected: I accidentally deleted the driver for my headset but I can't find them on the internet. And when I plug the Headset in it is the scorpion unicorn H8311 it is not detected. It was detected before but it suddenly stopped working. I am mostly sure it is not a problem with the...
  5. Audio device not detected

Audio device not detected: I accidentally deleted the driver for my headset but I can't find them on the internet. And when I plug the Headset in it is the scorpion unicorn H8311 it is not detected. It was detected before but it suddenly stopped working. I am mostly sure it is not a problem with the...
  6. Audio devices not detected

Audio devices not detected: My computer was working fine earlier today but a few hours ago when i hopped on I was met with the blue screen of death. After 2ish hours of troubleshooting and a few rollbacks I was able to get my PC working again. Once I got it back on I noticed that my audio devices...
  7. No audio device detected

No audio device detected: Basically, I can hear audio through my earphones but they do not show up as a device on my computer and they won't let me use my microphone. I've tried everything from reinstalling realtek audio to looking for disabled devices in the control panel but it's nowhere to be...
  8. Audio Device Not Detected

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Audio Device Not Detected: Hello everyone, I have an issue with my headset not getting any audio output from the PC. My headset does work when I connect it to my iPhone and it the port on the front of the pc can't be broken because it won't work with the port on the back either. So it has to do...
  9. no audio device detected

no audio device detected: when I plug my headphones into the front panel audio jack, a dialog box pops up, like this one: [img] Yet sound is turned off. I can look at this dialog box as well: [img] [img] Any help is appreciated. 118349
  10. No audio devices detected

No audio devices detected: So, after upgrading to Windows 10, my computer no longer detects any audio devices. Device manager only detects nvidia hd audio Playback devices only detects nvidia hd audio After installing realtek drivers, realtek is nowhere to be found - no icon in system tray, no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 no audio device detected

2. windows 10 amd no audio devices detected