Windows 10: "No Audio Devices Installed"

Discus and support "No Audio Devices Installed" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After upgrading to Windows 10, the audio software cannot be located. iTunes, or any other audio playback does not function. How can this be installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rikmiz, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Rikmiz Win User

"No Audio Devices Installed"

After upgrading to Windows 10, the audio software cannot be located. iTunes, or any other audio playback does not function. How can this be installed without having to uninstall Windows 10? I'm dead in the water with my music applications.
    THX Rick

:)

Rikmiz, Aug 12, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Aug 12, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Aug 12, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

Have you downloaded/installed the latest win10 audio drivers direct from the audio chip manufacturer?

Have you also downloaded/installed all other chipset drivers etc for Win10?

Edit: And welcome to the forum btw *Biggrin

WhyMe, Aug 12, 2015
  5. brummyfan Win User
    brummyfan, Aug 13, 2015
  6. Rikmiz Win User
    THX for the suggestions. In upgrading to Windows 10 , the driver was not installed so I simply had to unistall from device manager and after rebooting the driver was automatically re-installed.

Rikmiz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "No Audio Devices Installed" - Similar Threads - Audio Devices Installed

2. No audio device is installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio device is installed: When I tried to follow the instructions on Intel website to fix the input audio, I think I removed some programs by mistake. Then it caused no audio device as well as you see in the screenshot. Could you please help how to fix this issue ?For more information:Intel® Celeron®...
  3. No audio device is installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device is installed: Hi everyone i could use some help So after windows 11 update 22h2 i couldn't use my laptop speaker it says No audio device is installed and usually i supposed to see Realtek Audio or something like that but now i cant I tried to update Drivers through the Device managers but...
  4. no audio device is installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no audio device is installed: my laptop is showing "no audio device is installed". I have tried window reinstall, update realtke driver, reinstall realtake driver. please tell me what should i do??https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asf9AmPj8yv1lmqzrTJo_31NKowJ?e=v3Olbs...
  5. no audio device installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio device installed: no audio device installed * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-installed/864fe22f-005e-4675-a427-f1b8b2f25cce
  6. "No audio device is installed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No audio device is installed": Hello,I've been getting this problem since yesterday and it's that windows can't identify the audio device. In the device manager, it appears under the category "unknown devices". I've tried updating the driver, but it can't find any. I've also tried downloading the driver...
  7. No Audio Audio Device Installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Audio Device Installed: HP ZBook Studio G3 running W10 21H1 (OS Build 19043.964). I have run the troubleshooters, updated / reinstalled the drivers and uninstalled / deleted the drivers then re-install. In BIOS, I run the Audio Test and I can hear the beep test sound. Device Mgr is clean, but none...
  8. No audio device is installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No audio device is installed: How to get my laptop'sound back to normally ? i tried many solution but it is not help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-is-installed/afd75f28-64a3-4575-a72c-6f22f896a184
  9. No audio device install.

No audio device install.: My H/P Laptop has no sound, the message above is what I got, did I delete them by mistake the laptop is 2yrs old. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-install/62972519-320c-4b6e-8a79-f0f1b6c67fa4
  10. no audio device installed

no audio device installed: Turned on computer and speakers no longer work. Computer says no audio device installed under Sound. Red X No Audio Output Device is installed. Checked speakers and they worked with other device. Googled problem and nothing has fixed problem....