Windows 10: No Audio In Hyper V Windows 7

Discus and support No Audio In Hyper V Windows 7 in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi everybody. I tried reading through the topics and didn't really find anything that has helped. If I'm posting a topic that has been posted I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by rhrobinson, Sep 18, 2016.

1. No Audio In Hyper V Windows 7

Hi everybody. I tried reading through the topics and didn't really find anything that has helped. If I'm posting a topic that has been posted I apologize for overlooking it. However, here is my situation.

I am running Windows 10 ( 64 bit) and have made a virtual machine under hyper-v and using windows 7 ultimate sp1. I have been unsuccessful in adding new audio hardware. When I go to the control panel in win 7 it says "no audio device found." I have no idea how to add audio hardware to the win 7. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Robert

:)

rhrobinson, Sep 18, 2016
  2. Sam Hu Win User

Windows 10 HDMI audio not working?

I am exactly on the other side. Before I disable Hyper-V HDMI audio is work fine. After I disabled Hyper-V from Add/Remove windows features. HDMI audio disappeared , but at that moment I didn't notice it. Until today I want to use the speaker embed in the
    monitor LG29UC97C. I find this report, And try reinstall Hyper-V back. the HDMI audio back again.

Sam Hu, Sep 18, 2016
  3. papaluck Win User
    no intel display audio after install hyper-v

windows 10 pro no intel display audio after install hyper-v

papaluck, Sep 18, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

No Audio In Hyper V Windows 7

Only way to get audio on a Windows 7 Hyper-V vm is to connect to it using Remote Desktop Connection (see tutorial).

You can connect to and use Hyper-V virtual machines using either normal mode called Virtual Machine Connection, or using Enhanced Mode. Enhanced Mode supports audio but unfortunately it is only available if guest OS on vm is Windows 8 or later. Virtual Machine Connection does not support audio, in other words to get audio in Windows 7 or older versions you need to use RDC to connect to them.

5. Okay. Thank you so much.

rhrobinson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Audio In Hyper V Windows 7

1. No Audio In Hyper V Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Audio Hyper

2. Fix Hyper-V Audio not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Hyper-V Audio not working in Windows 11: [IMG]If Hyper-V Audio is not working in Windows 11 then this post may be able to help you resolve the issue. Hyper-V is Microsoft’s virtualization solution for Windows. It allows users to run various operating systems as virtual machines on Windows. But recently, users have...
  3. Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Loud Static Input After a While. Have to Restart Remote Session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Loud Static Input After a While. Have to Restart Remote Session: This didn't use to be an issue but, recently in Windows 10, I think after one of the Cumulative updates, I started getting static in my Remote Audio Input via Hyper-V after a while. I know this is isolated to the VM because the audio input in the host machine is low or...
  4. Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Loud Static Input After a While. Have to Restart Remote Session

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Loud Static Input After a While. Have to Restart Remote Session: This didn't use to be an issue but, recently in Windows 10, I think after one of the Cumulative updates, I started getting static in my Remote Audio Input via Hyper-V after a while. I know this is isolated to the VM because the audio input in the host machine is low or...
  5. Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Loud Static Input After a While. Have to Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Loud Static Input After a While. Have to Restart: This didn't use to be an issue but, recently in Windows 10, I think after one of the Cumulative updates, I started getting static in my Remote Audio Input via Hyper-V after a while. I know this is isolated to the VM because the audio input in the host machine is low or...
  6. Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Static Input After a While. Have to Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Static Input After a While. Have to Restart: This didn't use to be an issue but, recently in Windows 10, I think after one of the Cumulative updates, I started getting static in my Remote Audio Input via Hyper-V after a while. I know this is isolated to the VM because the audio input in the host machine is low or...
  7. Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Static Input After a While. Have to Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Static Input After a While. Have to Restart: This didn't use to be an issue but, recently in Windows 10, I think after one of the Cumulative updates, I started getting static in my Remote Audio Input via Hyper-V after a while. I know this is isolated to the VM because the audio input in the host machine is low or...
  8. Hyper-V Remote Audio Input - Static Input After a While. Have to Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Hyper-V-Manager not possible to passtrough linux VM audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyper-V-Manager not possible to passtrough linux VM audio.: Hellou hope anybody know exactly a answer for my problem: Following problem occour: Hyper - V & Linux Mint 19.3 [VM NO AUDIO] over Hyper V Manager! My Host System is Win 10 Pro x64 . And Linux VM is Linux Mint 19.3. x64. I try a lot of sugessstion in diffrent forums for...
  10. Enabling audio on Hyper V virtual machine (Windows XP)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling audio on Hyper V virtual machine (Windows XP): To whom it may concern, When using a virtual machine, I find that some of my programs do not run due to a lack of audio. My Hyper V Manager is already set to 'use enhanced mode if available' by default. Since I want to get access to the aforementioned software, is there a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hyper-v windows 7 sound doesnt work

2. windows 10 hyper-v audio in vm

3. windows 7 hyper v guest no sound devices

4. windows 7 sound not working on hyperv vm