Windows 10: No audio on Edge

Discus and support No audio on Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When viewing a video on Edge,there is no sound.If the video is downloaded,then it plays normally.Cannot say when this occurred,because I only watch an... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by joeandmarg0, Oct 17, 2016.

1. No audio on Edge

When viewing a video on Edge,there is no sound.If the video is downloaded,then it plays normally.Cannot say when this occurred,because I only watch an online video infrequently.Now that Flash Player is integrated with Edge,there does not appear to be any way of uninstall/reinstalling FlashPlayer.It is selected "on" in Advanced Settings.Does anyone have a fix for this?
    Thanks,
    Joe

:)

joeandmarg0, Oct 17, 2016
  2. ErwinHenstra, Oct 17, 2016
  3. MichelleF1, Oct 17, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

No audio on Edge

No audio on Edge [​IMG]

Hi, is the bottom option ticked?

dalchina, Oct 17, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    No audio on Edge [​IMG]

Hi, is the bottom option ticked?

Also check sound isn't disabled here:

No audio on Edge [​IMG]

dalchina, Oct 17, 2016
  6. Thanks Dalchina.Everything operates normally,except on Edge.The box is checked and research gives the impression the problem is not uncommon.Vert frustrating.

joeandmarg0, Oct 17, 2016
  7. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Oct 17, 2016
  8. No audio on Edge

Thanks for your time again Dalchina.IE works fine and the enhancements were never applied.The problem was [note the past tense!] specific to Edge.
    I disabled Flash Player and restarted.No change.
    Re-enabled it,restarted,disabled it again and shutdown overnight
    Now works normally and I haven't the faintest idea why.

joeandmarg0, Oct 18, 2016
  9. dalchina New Member
    Good news.. now who said computers behaved consistently?

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No audio on Edge

1. No audio on Edge - Similar Threads - audio Edge

2. Crackling audio only on MS Edge browser Windows 11 Home 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling audio only on MS Edge browser Windows 11 Home 23H2: For the last few days, I have been getting crackling audio on all videos streamed via the Edge browser. Normally I use Firefox Or Chrome if the video is SD and I want to use NVIDIA RTX Super Resolution, for browser streaming, however, I am subscribed to Disney Plus and Disney...
  3. Crackling audio only on MS Edge browser Windows 11 Home 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crackling audio only on MS Edge browser Windows 11 Home 23H2: For the last few days, I have been getting crackling audio on all videos streamed via the Edge browser. Normally I use Firefox Or Chrome if the video is SD and I want to use NVIDIA RTX Super Resolution, for browser streaming, however, I am subscribed to Disney Plus and Disney...
  4. Windows Edge no longer plays audio despite trying every remedy offered by this site.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Edge no longer plays audio despite trying every remedy offered by this site.: My desktop is used in a home business situation. It is an HP 8300 SFF, which runs Windows 10, the program necessary to run my business machine's software.I would like to try to return to an older version of Edge, but cannot find it on my machine. Is there a location to...
  5. Windows Edge no longer plays audio despite trying every remedy offered by this site.

Windows Edge no longer plays audio despite trying every remedy offered by this site.: My desktop is used in a home business situation. It is an HP 8300 SFF, which runs Windows 10, the program necessary to run my business machine's software.I would like to try to return to an older version of Edge, but cannot find it on my machine. Is there a location to...
  6. Windows Edge no longer plays audio despite trying every remedy offered by this site.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. When playing audio from another service i.e Spotify, Youtube tab from microsoft edge, CPU...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing audio from another service i.e Spotify, Youtube tab from microsoft edge, CPU...: I am using a CYBORG 15 A12V Laptop from MSI. I tried uninstalling Nahimic and all drivers related to it. I got rid of the issue one moment after disabling nahimic and uninstalling most of the drivers. But after a reboot, I am now experiencing the same issues as before even...
  8. When playing audio from another service i.e Spotify, Youtube tab from microsoft edge, CPU...

When playing audio from another service i.e Spotify, Youtube tab from microsoft edge, CPU...: I am using a CYBORG 15 A12V Laptop from MSI. I tried uninstalling Nahimic and all drivers related to it. I got rid of the issue one moment after disabling nahimic and uninstalling most of the drivers. But after a reboot, I am now experiencing the same issues as before even...
  9. Audio in you tube threw Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio in you tube threw Edge: I just want to let everybody know and be warned i was listening to a video on you tube threw Chrome and all of a sudden the audio just stopped now i went Into Chrome and tried there i get Audio there i have a Logitech 7.1 surround sound headset for gaming and they are wired...
  10. Audio in you tube threw Edge

Audio in you tube threw Edge: I just want to let everybody know and be warned i was listening to a video on you tube threw Chrome and all of a sudden the audio just stopped now i went Into Chrome and tried there i get Audio there i have a Logitech 7.1 surround sound headset for gaming and they are wired...