Windows 10: No Audio Slider & Notification Center

Discus and support No Audio Slider & Notification Center in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just did a clean install of 10162, but now when I click on the volume control or notification icons nothing happens. The volume works, but I must right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by waltersfield, Jul 5, 2015.

1. No Audio Slider & Notification Center

Just did a clean install of 10162, but now when I click on the volume control or notification icons nothing happens. The volume works, but I must right click the volume icon and open the volume mixer to control the volume. There is no audio slider. The notification center doesn't do anything, whether I right or left click it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

:)

waltersfield, Jul 5, 2015

2. Sound is muted.

Click the Speaker icon in the Taskbar notification area at the extreme right then click the X next to the volume icon, proceed to use the slider to increase the volume.

If that does not work...

First, run the Playing audio troubleshoot - open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot

Scroll down, select Playing audio

Click Run the troubleshooter

When complete, restart your computer then check if audio is working again.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 5, 2015
  3. User Account Control - Notification in Windows 10 Action Center "UAC is disabled".

Original Title: User Account Control - Notification in Windows 10 Action Center

Hello,

I have disabled User Account Control in Windows 10 by drawing slider in Control Panel's User Account settings to "Never notify" state.

Now, every time the Windows starts I get notification in Action Center that UAC is disabled. If you just click on notification Windows returns slider to top "Always notify" state (not to mention that Windows won't inform you about this change).

There is no way to disable permanently this notification. At least no obviuos way. And notification is a little bit annoying.

So, anyone knows how to stop this notification?

Bojan.Skoric, Jul 5, 2015
  4. No Audio Slider & Notification Center

I had run Auslogics Registry Cleaner after install and it messed up my system.

waltersfield, Jul 10, 2015
Thema:

No Audio Slider & Notification Center

1. No Audio Slider & Notification Center - Similar Threads - Audio Slider Notification

2. Notifications Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications Center: Can someone help me? Because whenever I swipe my touchpad the notification center keeps popping out. Even I disable it, it keeps popping out whenever I swipe my touchpad. It annoys me because I keep accidentally swiping it and then it keeps popping out. Please help me....
  3. notification center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notification center: there is no notifcation center. when i press windows N it only shows the date and time please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-center/6a88f5f0-c29e-413d-abc6-2b9b25ac2130
  4. notification center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notification center: there is no notifcation center. when i press windows N it only shows the date and time please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-center/6a88f5f0-c29e-413d-abc6-2b9b25ac2130
  5. No slider in Action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    No slider in Action center: Slider is missing in my action center. The one I used to use to change my screen brightness. In the evening it was working fine and suddenly now it disappeared. How can i get it back? If not is there any alternative to that?...
  6. Brightness slider in action center

Brightness slider in action center: I keep windows 10 up to date but the action center des not show the brightness slider. How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider-in-action-center/e902ce98-698a-4463-a59c-046c2e0508bf
  7. Notification Center

Notification Center: Notifications are showing up on the primary monitor even after I moved the primary task bar to the secondary monitor. I want my notifications to show up on secondary monitor for when I play games or watch something on the primary monitor. Is this possible? I need my primary...
  8. Notification Center

Notification Center: Hello, today i switched off my DiscordPTB app on no notification for trying some assets cause i don't know why even i got everything my discord dont send me notification. By the way when i switched on OFF i can't put on ON cause u can see on the screen is unselectable...can...
  9. notification center

notification center: in windows 10 1089 the notification center does not show the notifications . only the icon next to the date gets white but when i press it the notification opens without any notification displayed.......
  10. Action center slider is blocked?

Action center slider is blocked?: In Settings [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/action-center-slider-is-blocked/02e38d9c-0589-4b47-ae2d-174544cf1b9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 1903 no slider in notification