Windows 10: No audio with "listen to this device" until reboot with option uncheck

Discus and support No audio with "listen to this device" until reboot with option uncheck in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I have my PS4 and Xbox One connected to my second screen with HDMI and from my screen I have 3,5 audio cable from screen audio output to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FinJPKK, Nov 14, 2015.

1. FinJPKK Win User

No audio with "listen to this device" until reboot with option uncheck

Hi.

I have my PS4 and Xbox One connected to my second screen with HDMI and from my screen I have 3,5 audio cable from screen audio output to motherboards soundcards line-in and in windows I listen to line-in device.

It works when i activate option "listen to this device" in control panel until I restart computer.

If I have option "listen to this device" checked when I restart it won't work until I uncheck that option and restart again or restart audio services.

I have two soundcards one on motherboard (Realtek) and Creative Soundblaster Z and sound output seems to work because I can listen to music and watch videos but I can't hear anything from line-in.

I have installed new drivers and clean install on windows 10

:)

FinJPKK, Nov 14, 2015
  2. ATGT Win User

" Waiting for approval " until when !????

Hi

i have a nokia N8 with the following product code 059D1M2 im always checking for the update realase , now its been a month evryday i check the updates availability i find " Waiting for approval" is nokia joking on us or what !!?

3. vilu85 Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Nov 14, 2015
  4. FinJPKK Win User

It seems that updating to newest build of windows 10 from windows update helped... I should have tried that too before posting here.

FinJPKK, Nov 14, 2015
Thema:

1. No audio with "listen to this device" until reboot with option uncheck - Similar Threads - audio listen device

2. Listen to this Device option no longer working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Listen to this Device option no longer working.: I've been using the "Listen to this Device" function to join audio between devices for a few years now, never had any problems with it, but since last Friday, September 15 2023, this option no longer works, with any microphone in fact.I have tried changing the output device,...
  3. Listen to this Device option no longer working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Listen to this Device option no longer working.: I've been using the "Listen to this Device" function to join audio between devices for a few years now, never had any problems with it, but since last Friday, September 15 2023, this option no longer works, with any microphone in fact.I have tried changing the output device,...
  4. booting options are unchecked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    booting options are unchecked: Hi, I did something wrong, I unchecked all booting options leaving the USB, then reboot and unplug the USB without selecting any booting option, now its black nothing what to do?...
  5. booting options are unchecked

booting options are unchecked: Hi, I did something wrong, I unchecked all booting options leaving the USB, then reboot and unplug the USB without selecting any booting option, now its black nothing what to do?...
  6. I already unchecked the "Listen to my device" option but still host process is continuously...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I already unchecked the "Listen to my device" option but still host process is continuously...: I already unchecked the "Listen to my device" option but still host process is continuously using microphone?? Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-already-unchecked-the-listen-to-my-device-option/19d15eb2-cd1e-4630-911e-06e797d806de
  7. I already unchecked the "Listen to my device" option but still host process is continuously...

I already unchecked the "Listen to my device" option but still host process is continuously...: I already unchecked the "Listen to my device" option but still host process is continuously using microphone?? Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-already-unchecked-the-listen-to-my-device-option/19d15eb2-cd1e-4630-911e-06e797d806de
  8. Audio Line In Listen Device Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Line In Listen Device Issue: I am on Windows 11, running a stream setup with GOXLR. In order to have my audio route through my wireless headset I have to go into properties for line in and set the listen to device to my headset Astro A50. This works and I have no issue until I reset my PC. THE SETTINGS...
  9. Audio Line In Listen Device Issue

Audio Line In Listen Device Issue: I am on Windows 11, running a stream setup with GOXLR. In order to have my audio route through my wireless headset I have to go into properties for line in and set the listen to device to my headset Astro A50. This works and I have no issue until I reset my PC. THE SETTINGS...
  10. Listen to multiple audio devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Listen to multiple audio devices: I have two virtual audio cables to use to play music down a mic. I need help finding a setup where my mic is mixed in with the final output but i cant hear it and my music plays down the output but also my headphones. Any suggestions? im using vb audio if that helps...