Windows 10: No audio with PCI Express X-Fi Titanium

Discus and support No audio with PCI Express X-Fi Titanium in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Build 10122 In previous builds, I always had audio from my PCI Express X-Fi Titanium sound card but after upgrading from 10074, I have no audio.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sickmetal, May 20, 2015.

1. sickmetal Win User

No audio with PCI Express X-Fi Titanium

Build 10122

In previous builds, I always had audio from my PCI Express X-Fi Titanium sound card but after upgrading from 10074, I have no audio. I've tried reinstalling the drivers. I verified that if I switch over to my HDTV that there is audio.

I download the drivers from this site:
    http://support.creative.com/Products...+X-Fi+Titanium

Any ideas?

:)

sickmetal, May 20, 2015
  2. chispy123 Win User

Windows fall creators update - clean install - Creative X-FI Titanium - bootloop

Same here :/ , my Creative X-Fi Titanium PCI Express sound card got my fresh fall creators update windows installation on a constant crash and black screen , the sound card it is not even detected by windows as X-Fi
    Titanium PCI Express ?

It was working perfectly fine on the old creators update 1703. Please help.

chispy123, May 20, 2015
  3. Sound Problems

I have the same problem its just in a home mix pc with a PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro soundcard, it worked perfect in windows 8.1 but not in windows 10

Egg-sackli, May 20, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

Yep, Happened to me too.
    Open Device Manager->Sound, Video ...
    Right click on SB X-Fi. Disable and re-enable it. You'll get the sound back.

topgundcp, May 20, 2015
  5. sickmetal Win User
    That worked, thanks!!!!!

sickmetal, May 20, 2015
  6. PigLift Win User
    Worked exactly as stated, brilliant stuff!

Thanks!

PigLift, May 28, 2015
  7. sneekez Win User
    *Confused Anyone have problems with 10147 by chance? Like rebooting requirement now and doesn't fix it? Can't
    get it to work. Idea's? tia

sneekez, Jun 20, 2015
  8. sneekez Win User

Fixed it...downloaded the drivers in post 1 sickmetal, didn't work but when I went to disable and enable it didn't ask
    me to do a restart and glorious sound was heard again *Smile Can't really explain how this happened, but it did. Now to
    try a fix for the slow/fast ring debacle.

sneekez, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No audio with PCI Express X-Fi Titanium - Similar Threads - audio PCI Express

2. PCI Express Root Complex

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI Express Root Complex: After I downloaded the "PCI Express Root Complex" update, my computer really got screwed up. Is it really necessary to update this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-express-root-complex/ae358f62-c96c-4f7f-afc2-6d604fb5aa78
  3. PCI express on windows

PCI express on windows: I have tested 15 different PCI-Express display cards on a i3 Gigabyte/intel motherboard with windows 7/8/10 . Windows 7 is the last windows that was capable to handle two or more displays. from windows 8 upwards windows are unable to handle pci-express displays no matter if...
  4. Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi: I was able to use this card with creative Daniel's K SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0 drivers and the card and the associated creative software and drivers all worked flawlessly on the previous versions of insiders build. After upgrading to the latest build 18282 I had no...
  5. PCI Express Root Port

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PCI Express Root Port: Hi, I built my windows desktop a few months ago and have never been able to get it to sleep or hibernate. I ran the powercfg -lastwake command and received this back: C:\Windows\system32>powercfg -lastwake Wake History Count - 1 Wake History [0] Wake Source Count...
  6. Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803

Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803: Hello there, recently I reinstalled Windows 10 for the reasons of trying to fix BSOD issues I'm experiencing lately. I used the previous install for about a year now, and everything was working with the named sound card. Although, the install was never particularly smooth,...
  7. Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803

Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803: I am currently on Windows 10 1709 x64. I have been intending to update to 1803 for sometimes, but I prefer to do clean install purely out of habit. In my testing of 1803, I have discovered that my Creative X-Fi Titanium PCI-E SB0880 sound card no longer works properly....
  8. No audio: Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Build 14393.447?

No audio: Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Build 14393.447?: My Creative Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium worked just fine with Win 10 (64-bit) prior to the so-called "Anniversary Update" Any solutions would be appreciated. 69708
  9. No bass output when playing music/games on X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty cham

No bass output when playing music/games on X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty cham: Please can someone help me figure out why there is no bass output on my setup. I have a Creative X-Fi Titanium Champion series sound card with a 5.1 speaker setup. I installed the latest drive/software package off the creative website. I have configured all the setting and...
  10. Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium: Hello -- After I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 Pro, there was no sound. Obviously, Creative Labs has yet to release compatible drivers for many of their sound cards. Nevertheless, I found out that I'd make it work by changing its modes back and forth via its Audio Control...