Windows 10: No automatic login Windows 10x64 1709

Discus and support No automatic login Windows 10x64 1709 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; See here for a workaround: Switching user at startup. - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lx07, Apr 5, 2018.

1. lx07 Win User

No automatic login Windows 10x64 1709

lx07, Apr 5, 2018
  2. onerap Win User

Hi guys, my problem is this:
    I have a desktop computer with installed Windows 10x64 Pro ver 1709 build 16299.309. On this machine I have 3 profiles or accounts, without password. What I would like is that at power up, windows 10 will stop on the login page with the names of the 3 profiles, and therefore be able to choose the profile to start, instead, windows 10 automatically, start the last profile loaded.
    How can I fix this?

Thanks

• Aggiungi al frasario
      • Nessuna lista di parole per Inglese -> Italiano...
      • Crea una nuova lista parole...
    • Copia

• Aggiungi al frasario
      • Nessuna lista di parole per Italiano -> Italiano...
    • Copia

• Aggiungi al frasario
      • Nessuna lista di parole per Italiano -> Rileva automat....
    • Copia

• Aggiungi al frasario
    • Copia

• Aggiungi al frasario
    • Copia

• Aggiungi al frasario
    • Copia

• Aggiungi al frasario
    • Copia

• Aggiungi al frasario
    • Copia

• Aggiungi al frasario
    • Copia

• Aggiungi al frasario
    • Copia

• Aggiungi al frasario
    • Copia

:)

onerap, Apr 10, 2018
  3. twodose Win User
    HP printer driver PCL5 for HP 2300DN laserjet printer installs every day and will not stop...

With win 10x64 pro mine does the same thing, it installed it 36 times since clean install of win 10x64 on 03/15/16.

twodose, Apr 10, 2018
  4. No automatic login Windows 10x64 1709

Windows 10 Activation Key - Issue

Activation is now linked to the computer through your Microsoft account via a digital license. Simply skip the key entry part of the install and update windows to 1709 and login to the computer using your Microsoft account. The activation should be automatic.

MikeSnyder61704, Apr 10, 2018
  5. Hayden93 Win User
    Hello Onerap,
    I don't think you can make it the last user, you can however get it to log into a specific profile in the user controls under the control panel as an administrator.
    -Hayden

Hayden93, Apr 10, 2018
Thema:

No automatic login Windows 10x64 1709

1. No automatic login Windows 10x64 1709 - Similar Threads - automatic login 10x64

2. No sound device is instaled on Windows 10x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound device is instaled on Windows 10x64: I found some sollution, its worked for me... But must do this every time when os is restarted.All sound drivers is worked propertly even oldest from windows 8, this is not a drivers or hardware problem.I try many things but nothing is worked.This is some kind of bug maybe ;So...
  3. No sound device is instaled on Windows 10x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound device is instaled on Windows 10x64: I found some sollution, its worked for me... But must do this every time when os is restarted.All sound drivers is worked propertly even oldest from windows 8, this is not a drivers or hardware problem.I try many things but nothing is worked.This is some kind of bug maybe ;So...
  4. No sound device is instaled on Windows 10x64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10X64 V 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10X64 V 22H2: Hello everyone!,My name is Rémy and I have a PC tower with Windows10X64,version of update 22H2. I had to buy an external USB adapter fur WI-Fi and another one for :bluetooth to be able to connect to my PC safely because Windows does not see any internet connection availiblr.I...
  6. Windows 10X64 V 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10X64 V 22H2: Hello everyone!,My name is Rémy and I have a PC tower with Windows10X64,version of update 22H2. I had to buy an external USB adapter fur WI-Fi and another one for :bluetooth to be able to connect to my PC safely because Windows does not see any internet connection availiblr.I...
  7. Windows 10X64 V 22H2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows login stopped taking automatic login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows login stopped taking automatic login: When I got this computer a few months ago, it was not accepting the choices I made for it to automatically log me in on start up. After a month it finally started logging me in without a pin or password. Now it's doing it again. All of a sudden, I have to put in my pin...
  9. Windows 10: How to Disable Automatic Login After 1709

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10: How to Disable Automatic Login After 1709: Starting with the Fall Creator's Update (1709) the previously-utilized preventions for autologin no longer work. If you have an account with no password, but you don't want that account to log in automatically you previously had to have a logon script that would set...
  10. Windows 10x64 1709 Microsoft Accounts Hacked, SecErrors, UAC Errors,

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10x64 1709 Microsoft Accounts Hacked, SecErrors, UAC Errors,: I no longer have my Microsoft "Key"? Windows 10x64 1709 This has been 1-2 months of pain. 8 hours on the phone with Microsoft today. I would like to reinstall Windows 10 by using as few existing files as possible. I want to do a fresh install. I absolutely was compromised....