Windows 10: No bass output when playing music/games on X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty cham

Discus and support No bass output when playing music/games on X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty cham in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please can someone help me figure out why there is no bass output on my setup. I have a Creative X-Fi Titanium Champion series sound card with a 5.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Erazor, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Erazor Win User

No bass output when playing music/games on X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty cham

Please can someone help me figure out why there is no bass output on my setup.

I have a Creative X-Fi Titanium Champion series sound card with a 5.1 speaker setup. I installed the latest drive/software package off the creative website. I have configured all the setting and when I set the speaker settings to 5.1 and do a test where Windows will play a tone for all the speakers and the bass I can hear the bass but when playing music or games there is no bass output.

As shown on the pic below if I click on the bass icon I can hear the sound coming from the sub and that's it, I won't hear it on anything else.

Imgur

:)

Erazor, Nov 15, 2015

2. After upgrading to W110, sound stop working. I tried all solutions offered.

Hello,

The update for the SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Series is not out yet. Thank you for looking.

AradoBlitz, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Not Working Right (Windows 10)

Windows 10 current software pack (got my Titanium Champion series and the front panel going):

File Name : XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0015.exe

This download contains the driver and application(s) for use with your Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Titanium series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.

This download supports the following devices only:

• Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty® Champion Series
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Professional Audio
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium OEM
    What's New:

• Fix installation issues on Windows 10 32-bit Build 10586.
    Requirements:

• Microsoft® Windows® 10 32-bit or 64-bit
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium audio devices listed above
    Notes:

To install this pack

• Download the file onto your local hard disk.
    • Double-click the downloaded file.
    • Follow the instructions on screen.

Creative Weltweite Unterstützung

Once that's upgraded set the Volume Panel (Default Location: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe") to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode and reboot.

It's all working for me now.

Nick Phipps, Nov 15, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

5.1 channels are used only in multichannel movies (you may have to also configure the playing application for multichannel) and in supporting games (as long as multichannel is enabled from sound settings in game). When listening to any other (usually stereo) source, you only get sound from the front speakers. To get sound from all speakers you must configure the playing application to do so (duplicate front channels on rear for stereo).

spapakons, Nov 15, 2015
  5. Erazor Win User
    I normally use HDMI audio off the graphics card that goes to my receiver and everything works fine there. I can hear the bass reproduction on all my tracks and games. I have analogue inputs on my receiver so I thought since I have a Creative X-Fi Titanium Champion series sound card let me test it out on Windows 10.

If it works with a different hardware then there is something or some setting on the x-fi that isn't working. has anyone on windows 10 on x-fi tested their speaker setup?

Erazor, Nov 15, 2015
  6. fireberd Win User
    Since you upgraded to Win 10, is the on-board audio (Realtek) disabled in the BIOS? Although it may not be the problem, you need to disable it in the BIOS to avoid any potential conflicts.

Also, make sure "What You Hear" is set as the default recording device.

fireberd, Nov 15, 2015
  7. Erazor Win User
    Yes onboard audio device is disabled in BIOS.

My default recording device is set on my Mic as I use that for recording. Surely the default recording device should not effect bass output from the sub?

Erazor, Nov 15, 2015
  8. spapakons Win User

Right-click on the volume icon, select Playback devices. Then click on the speakers and select Configure. Select 5.1 Surround and click next. Make sure all the "optional" speakers are enabled by checking the box, click next and then finish. From there you should also be able to test the speakers. During the test you should hear sound from each speaker separately, make sure all speakers produce sound.

spapakons, Nov 15, 2015
  9. Erazor Win User
    I have done that and I can hear each speaker produce a sound separately and even the sub makes a sound but outside from that when playing music or games I can't hear any sound coming out from the sub.

No bass output when playing music/games on X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty cham [​IMG]

Erazor, Nov 15, 2015
  10. spapakons Win User
    Check your application's settings. You may have to enable bass separately (like in PowerDVD).

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No bass output when playing music/games on X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty cham - Similar Threads - bass output playing

2. Play music when afk?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Play music when afk?: Is there a way to play music when afk? Any useful apps? submitted by /u/Drumstix360 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyq4ui/play_music_when_afk/
  3. Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi: I was able to use this card with creative Daniel's K SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0 drivers and the card and the associated creative software and drivers all worked flawlessly on the previous versions of insiders build. After upgrading to the latest build 18282 I had no...
  4. creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers

creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers: creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers. setup; 7.1 speakers setup through dts connect spfid. if I run the sound test from windows 10 I get sound from each speaker, but when I playback anything other then from wmp, I get no sound from the...
  5. Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi: I was able to use this card with creative Daniel's K SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0 drivers and the card and the associated creative software and drivers all worked flawlessly on the previous versions of insiders build. After upgrading to the latest build 18282 I had no...
  6. Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803

Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803: Hello there, recently I reinstalled Windows 10 for the reasons of trying to fix BSOD issues I'm experiencing lately. I used the previous install for about a year now, and everything was working with the named sound card. Although, the install was never particularly smooth,...
  7. Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803

Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803: I am currently on Windows 10 1709 x64. I have been intending to update to 1803 for sometimes, but I prefer to do clean install purely out of habit. In my testing of 1803, I have discovered that my Creative X-Fi Titanium PCI-E SB0880 sound card no longer works properly....
  8. No audio with PCI Express X-Fi Titanium

No audio with PCI Express X-Fi Titanium: Build 10122 In previous builds, I always had audio from my PCI Express X-Fi Titanium sound card but after upgrading from 10074, I have no audio. I've tried reinstalling the drivers. I verified that if I switch over to my HDTV that there is audio. I download the drivers...
  9. No audio: Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Build 14393.447?

No audio: Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Build 14393.447?: My Creative Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium worked just fine with Win 10 (64-bit) prior to the so-called "Anniversary Update" Any solutions would be appreciated. 69708
  10. Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium: Hello -- After I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 Pro, there was no sound. Obviously, Creative Labs has yet to release compatible drivers for many of their sound cards. Nevertheless, I found out that I'd make it work by changing its modes back and forth via its Audio Control...