Windows 10: No bass when i plug in headphone

Discus and support No bass when i plug in headphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need help guys, when I play music through my laptop speakers, it plays well with bass but when connect and earphone or headphone to my audio jack,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by M3N1M3, Dec 14, 2015.

1. M3N1M3 Win User

No bass when i plug in headphone

I need help guys, when I play music through my laptop speakers, it plays well with bass but when connect and earphone or headphone to my audio jack, the music quality decreases and the bass of my headphone has extremely low bass. I don't know if it has to do with me updating to windows 10.I'm not sure.I have REALTEK HD AUDIO DRIVE. Please guys!!!!!What do I do?

:)

M3N1M3, Dec 14, 2015

2. My laptop doesnt have any bass through the headphones

So I've just started making music, and I bought a pair of Sony MDR XB650BT Bass headphones and I'm still getting no bass when I plug them into my laptop, My laptop is a HP windows 10. it isnt the headphones because I've used them on my phone and they work
    amazing, my laptop just doesnt have any bass? I don't know alot about audio settings so can someone help?

AndrewGilbert1, Dec 14, 2015
  3. Headphones on HP laptop

Hey, I plugged my headphones into my laptop and I wanted a bit more bass. I went into 'playback devices' and my headphones weren't even shown there. Anyone know a solution to this problem? thanks in advance.

JakeCunnington, Dec 14, 2015
  4. No bass when i plug in headphone

Try going to sound options -> realtek properties -> enhancements -> bass boost 60 Hz at +5 db.

theveterans, Dec 14, 2015
  5. M3N1M3 Win User
    I already tried changing my equalizers and other enhancements and my headphones still has low quality music when i plug it in!....I updated my driver and still nothing *cry

M3N1M3, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No bass when i plug in headphone

1. No bass when i plug in headphone - Similar Threads - bass plug headphone

2. Headphones not working when plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones not working when plugged in: So, when i plug in my headphones for the first time when i boot up my laptop, the sound comes from the headphones. When i unplug it and then plug it in again, the sounds comes from the speaker rather. No matter how much i unplug and plug it in after the first unplug it...
  3. Headphones not working when plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not working when plugged in: So, when i plug in my headphones for the first time when i boot up my laptop, the sound comes from the headphones. When i unplug it and then plug it in again, the sounds comes from the speaker rather. No matter how much i unplug and plug it in after the first unplug it...
  4. No bass from headphone port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bass from headphone port: Hi there,Have an ASUS Vivobook 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 running windows 11 the problem was also the same with W10Whenever I play audio through the headphone port there is no bass. The entire sound is missing all the low end frequencies. Bluetooth devices work fine,...
  5. No bass from headphone port

No bass from headphone port: Hi there,Have an ASUS Vivobook 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 running windows 11 the problem was also the same with W10Whenever I play audio through the headphone port there is no bass. The entire sound is missing all the low end frequencies. Bluetooth devices work fine,...
  6. Bass through headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bass through headphones: When I watch videos on my Dell Inspiron with my headphones the bass starts off really loud then after anything from 3 to 20 minutes there is a slight crackle and the bass disappears. Does anyone have any advice to make this stop please? Thanks in advance...
  7. Bass through headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bass through headphones: When I watch videos on my Dell Inspiron with my headphones the bass starts off really loud then after anything from 3 to 20 minutes there is a slight crackle and the bass disappears. Does anyone have any advice to make this stop please? Thanks in advance...
  8. Bass through headphones

9. Headphones with bass boost

Headphones with bass boost: A while ago I got wireless headphones and now im putting them to use, i synced them with my pc but it has some type of bass boost effect, im not sure why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-with-bass-boost/36b90fa2-6dff-4a15-b7bf-8d72c0b7a10c
  10. Headphones not recognized when plugged in

Headphones not recognized when plugged in: Recently bought, my laptop is Dell Inspiron 15-3582 and Windows 10 PRO as OS, big problem is that when i plug in any pair of headphones in one jack port i have, it's not recognized in the SOUND Playback option only available is Speakers/Headphones device The only way that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 headphones plugged in no bass

2. no bass in headphone when connect to laptop