Windows 10: No bass when i plug in headphone

Discus and support No bass when i plug in headphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need help guys, when I play music through my laptop speakers, it plays well with bass but when connect and earphone or headphone to my audio jack,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by M3N1M3, Dec 14, 2015.

1. M3N1M3 Win User

No bass when i plug in headphone

I need help guys, when I play music through my laptop speakers, it plays well with bass but when connect and earphone or headphone to my audio jack, the music quality decreases and the bass of my headphone has extremely low bass. I don't know if it has to do with me updating to windows 10.I'm not sure.I have REALTEK HD AUDIO DRIVE. Please guys!!!!!What do I do?

:)

M3N1M3, Dec 14, 2015

2. My laptop doesnt have any bass through the headphones

So I've just started making music, and I bought a pair of Sony MDR XB650BT Bass headphones and I'm still getting no bass when I plug them into my laptop, My laptop is a HP windows 10. it isnt the headphones because I've used them on my phone and they work
    amazing, my laptop just doesnt have any bass? I don't know alot about audio settings so can someone help?

AndrewGilbert1, Dec 14, 2015
  3. Headphones on HP laptop

Hey, I plugged my headphones into my laptop and I wanted a bit more bass. I went into 'playback devices' and my headphones weren't even shown there. Anyone know a solution to this problem? thanks in advance.

JakeCunnington, Dec 14, 2015
  4. No bass when i plug in headphone

Try going to sound options -> realtek properties -> enhancements -> bass boost 60 Hz at +5 db.

theveterans, Dec 14, 2015
  5. M3N1M3 Win User
    I already tried changing my equalizers and other enhancements and my headphones still has low quality music when i plug it in!....I updated my driver and still nothing *cry

M3N1M3, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No bass when i plug in headphone

1. No bass when i plug in headphone - Similar Threads - bass plug headphone

2. Blue Screen when plugging in headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when plugging in headphones: I'm having this issue with the blue screen and headphone jack. Every time I plug in my headphones my computer asks what I plug in and I select "HiFi headphones" and right as soon I hit okay, I get the blue screen. Every time. I get the code and it says...
  3. Laptop not switching to headphones when I plug them in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not switching to headphones when I plug them in: Recently I've had an issue with my laptop where if I plug in headphones (ANY headphones) it will continue to play sound through my laptop's speakers. If I reinstall my audio driver with my headphones plugged in, however, the sound will play through my headphones until they...
  4. no sound when I plug in my headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound when I plug in my headphones: When I plug in my headphones, windows turns the sound down to zero. I am on a windows 10 desktop computer that is a few months old. Today is the first time I've tried to use my old headphones. Following advice online I went to SOUND - COMMUNICATIONS and set it to NOTHING,...
  5. Mic not working when headphones plugged in

Mic not working when headphones plugged in: When I don't have headphones in, my mic works just fine. But as soon as I plug in my headphones (into the ONLY headphone jack, mind you) the mic stops working and I can't get it to work anymore. I've tried updating drivers, manually downloading and installing drivers, etc....
  6. Bluetooth headphones no longer playing bass

Bluetooth headphones no longer playing bass: A week ago I acquired a bluetooth headset (Diver EF80), and was immediately able to set it up with my phone, no problems. I tried connecting it to my computer a few times, with limited success. Today, it connected without issue, and has been working great, until I noticed...
  7. Sound problems when plugging in headphones

Sound problems when plugging in headphones: Since buying a new laptop and updating to windows 10 I have had a problem with the sound, the problem being that when I plug in a set of headphones I manually have to go on playback devices to set my headphones as default and also on the volume mixer to select my headphones...
  8. Audio not playing through headphones when plugged in.

Audio not playing through headphones when plugged in.: I've only been having this exact problem recently; whenever I try to play audio from my laptop (HP Pavilion 15-n271ea I think​, x64) with my headphones (3.5mm jack, Sony) the audio plays through my speakers and not my headphones. This would happen before (with audio playing...
  9. Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in: I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in. 97425
  10. Headphones Bass issues Windows 10

Headphones Bass issues Windows 10: I have these OK quality headphones that are fine when I'm using it on any device accept for windows 10 devices. On windows devices the audio sounds almost mono and have no bass and I experienced this issue with my old headphones and someone helped me with it by changing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 headphones plugged in no bass

2. no bass in headphone when connect to laptop