Windows 10: No Bluetooth Driver

Discus and support No Bluetooth Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the move to Windows 10 (from 7) I haven't been able to connect to my Bluetooth speaker. This worked for me under Windows 7. There is no bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by grandpavic, Oct 6, 2015.

1. No Bluetooth Driver

Since the move to Windows 10 (from 7) I haven't been able to connect to my Bluetooth speaker. This worked for me under Windows 7. There is no bluetooth entry in the device manager.

I have a Dell Studio 1555. Both the WiFi and the Ethernet connection to the Internet are OK.

Help in finding a solution to this problem will be appreciated.

-------------------------------

The computer is a dual boot machine with Ubuntu. The bluetooth feature does work in Ubuntu.

:)

grandpavic, Oct 6, 2015
  2. petrib Win User

nokia 5233 no bluetooth peripheral driver no where to be found

The required Bluetooth drivers for the PC Bluetooth hardware should come with Windows (for the most part, that's been the case since Windows XP Service Pack 2).

Nokia phone related drives have always come with the Nokia PC Suite, later also with the Ovi Suite (which I guess is now being renamed to Nokia Suite).

In the past, at least, Nokia has had a "PC Suite Cleaner" app available, that could help if you have PC Suite issues. Uninstall PC Suite or Ovi Suite, and reinstall the latest/newest version (with or without the "PC Suite Cleaner", if some version of it
    is still available on Nokia's support/download pages here).

If that doesn't help, you need to come back with more details on what, exactly, is going wrong (what doesn't work, how, and what error messages do you see, etc.).

petrib, Oct 6, 2015
  3. amalinda Win User
    nokia 5233 no bluetooth peripheral driver no where to be found

Dear Nokia Support,

Nokia 5230 my Windows 7 32 bit is not able to load the Bluetooth Peripheral Device driver. Unfortunately its not available on the automatic Microsoft Update too.I read the topics related the same problem on difference cell phones but none of the proposed solutions
    can be applied.

Can Nokia answer please to this common problem ?

Regards

amalinda, Oct 6, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

No Bluetooth Driver

Is there a switch or key combination to switch on Bluetooth? Try that first. Maybe you have to download and install the Launcher application from manufacturer's web site to enable key combinations. Once you switch on the Bluetooth device, it should be detected and installed automatically by Windows. If not, download the Bluetooth software from the notebook's site.

spapakons, Oct 7, 2015
  5. My phone sees my bluetooth card. Its a

Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Mini-card.

The computer is not seeing this card in the device settings.

I guess the issue becomes one of finding the driver and installing it.

Comments, suggestions.

grandpavic, Oct 27, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    If you tried to enable Bluetooth from key combination or switch and didn't work, maybe you have to also update the chipset drivers. Do that, restart and it should be detected. Have a look in BIOS as well in onboard devices section to see if it is enabled. To enter BIOS press F2 (in most notebooks) when you switch it on, before loading Windows. You then navigate with the arrow keys and ENTER.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Bluetooth Driver

1. No Bluetooth Driver - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver

2. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality: Hello,I know that such topics have already been created, but I did not find an answer to my problem. I have bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I would like to use them on my Windows 10 computer but using the headphone microphone and headphones at the same time. When I...
  3. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality: Hello,I know that such topics have already been created, but I did not find an answer to my problem. I have bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I would like to use them on my Windows 10 computer but using the headphone microphone and headphones at the same time. When I...
  4. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. AMD "Bluetooth Driver"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD "Bluetooth Driver": Is there any available bluetooth to my pc? or let say, I'm seeking to reinstall the correct Bluetooth Driver for my computer. Searching the site did not help because there was no driver offered for just Bluetooth alone. Can someone provide just the link to download Bluetooth...
  6. AMD "Bluetooth Driver"

AMD "Bluetooth Driver": Is there any available bluetooth to my pc? or let say, I'm seeking to reinstall the correct Bluetooth Driver for my computer. Searching the site did not help because there was no driver offered for just Bluetooth alone. Can someone provide just the link to download Bluetooth...
  7. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  8. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  9. Can't update Windows 10 because of Realtek Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update Windows 10 because of Realtek Bluetooth drivers: I am trying to update an inspiron 3656. Update keeps saying I have a problem with the Realtek Bluetooth drivers. I have tried to update the driver, but Device manager tells me I have the best driver. I am stuck in an endless circle....
  10. I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.

I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.: I went to turn on my bluetooth on my laptop I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Grey AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050, and the toggle in my settings just disappeared. I restarted my laptop, and it was still missing. I am on windows 11I went into my device manager, and...