Windows 10: No bluetooth streaming via Android yet?

Discus and support No bluetooth streaming via Android yet? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I paired my Android device to my newly installed Windows 10, and the option to listen to music from my Android device through my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mibaup, Aug 2, 2015.

1. mibaup Win User

No bluetooth streaming via Android yet?

Hello,

I paired my Android device to my newly installed Windows 10, and the option to listen to music from my Android device through my laptop speakers is not there anymore.
    I remember that, in Windows 8.1, after pairing the device, Windows installed some drivers and then I was able to stream my audio from my Android and listen to it with my laptop speakers.
    Is it still not supported, or I need to manually install it somehow?

Thanks

:)

mibaup, Aug 2, 2015
  2. CourageDog, Aug 2, 2015
  3. no streaming of songs in windows 10 via bluetooth.

I was using windows 7 and i could stream songs from my android phone to the PC via Bluetooth, since i updated to windows 10 64 bit i cannot find this ability.

I have realtek Bluetooth adapter{latest one}.

help me out

navalsunal, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

No bluetooth streaming via Android yet?

1. No bluetooth streaming via Android yet? - Similar Threads - bluetooth streaming via

2. android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth: hi, i have this issue for some time now, when i try connecting some device to my pc via bluetooth it sometimes doesn't work but after some work it works, thought with my phone it's a different story, i can't get it to connect with my pc - it connects for a milisecond and then...
  3. android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth: hi, i have this issue for some time now, when i try connecting some device to my pc via bluetooth it sometimes doesn't work but after some work it works, thought with my phone it's a different story, i can't get it to connect with my pc - it connects for a milisecond and then...
  4. Bluetooth not finding android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not finding android: I can send files from my Android phone to Window 10 over Bluetooth.But I cannot send file from Windows 10 to my Android phone.Whenever I select Bluetooth File Transfer, my Android phone doesn't show up.When I'm on my Android phone and send I file to windows, Android can find...
  5. Bluetooth not finding android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not finding android: I can send files from my Android phone to Window 10 over Bluetooth.But I cannot send file from Windows 10 to my Android phone.Whenever I select Bluetooth File Transfer, my Android phone doesn't show up.When I'm on my Android phone and send I file to windows, Android can find...
  6. Stream music from Android & iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth A2DP Sink

in Windows 10 News
    Stream music from Android & iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth A2DP Sink: [ATTACH]If you’ve already upgraded to the latest Windows 10, you can now stream music from your Android, iPhone, and feature phone to your PC’s speakers […] This article Stream music from Android & iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth A2DP Sink first appeared on...
  7. How to Stream Android's Audio on Windows 10 2004 via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Stream Android's Audio on Windows 10 2004 via Bluetooth: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/asj2020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzhpwq/how_to_stream_androids_audio_on_windows_10_2004/
  8. Streaming audio from android to windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Streaming audio from android to windows 10: Hi, I just wanted to know how to stream audio to windows 10 through either Bluetooth or wifi. I have a few methods to try but don't know how to go about them first is to make my PC appear as a media device and second is a2dp but don't really know how to take advantage of it....
  9. bluetooth streaming not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth streaming not working: when i was using windows 7 i can stream music through my phone and when i upgraded my laptop to windows 10 it doesn't stream audio from my phone . does anyone had got this problem solved .if,pls kindly share how to solve this problem...
  10. Windows 10 to let you stream phone music via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to let you stream phone music via Bluetooth: Back in the old days, when Windows 7 was Microsoft’s flagship operating system, users were allowed to stream the music playing on the phone to their PCs over Bluetooth without third-party apps. On Windows 7 or older versions of Microsoft’s OS, you could right-click on...