Windows 10: no boot device available

Discus and support no boot device available in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; no boot device found I have tried all instruction from the internet f 1 2 and 12 keys and nothing work s anyone know what is the solution or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VeronicaFrierdich1, Aug 25, 2018.

1. no boot device available

no boot device found I have tried all instruction from the internet f 1 2 and 12 keys and nothing work s anyone know what is the solution or problem

:)

VeronicaFrierdich1, Aug 25, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Can't boot from DVD drive

Is your controller in RAID/AHCI modes? If so, the DVD drive will be listed as a separate device in the list of available boot devices, not as "CDROM". Remember that when setting boot device priority. Otherwise, read the manual to see which hotkey during POST brings up the boot menu that lets you select which device to boot from. Even here, the drive will be listed separately, and not as "CDROM".

btarunr, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Boot Device not found

Hi Alan,

Corrupted system files or it boot to a different hard drive that it why you received the message Boot Device no found. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to perform automatic repair:

• Force turn off your computer/device 3 times until you reach the Automatic Repair environment.
    • On the list of options under Advance options, choose Start-up Repair and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 25, 2018
  4. no boot device available

Unable to boot the device with error: 0xc0000428 on Windows 10

Hi Vuk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in booting the device with 0xc0000428 error. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you make any hardware/ software changes to your device prior to this issue?

I would like to inform that when you attempt to start a Windows 10 system, the system fails to start normally and you receive an error:
    0xc0000428 for the signed driver dlkmdldr.sys. Do confirm us if you are facing the same issue.

Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to remove all the external devices except mouse and keyboard, hard reboot the device and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the device by choosing the "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" mode from the advanced boot menu, you would be able to boot the system to the desktop.

• Try to boot the device to Windows Recovery Environment
    • Click on Advanced options, Startup Settings
      and Restart.
    • Once the computer restarts, press F7 key to start he device on
      Disable Driver Signature Enforcement mode.
    • Check if the computer boot successfully.

Step 3: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device after restarting the computer.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above an update us the status of this issue to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

no boot device available

1. no boot device available - Similar Threads - boot device available

2. No boot device available -- unable to scroll down to select USB boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No boot device available -- unable to scroll down to select USB boot: Dell Inspiron 3646, Service Tag 5QKB822, Desktop PC, Windows 10Original problem during update “undoing changes...”; followed by “Auto Repair...” endless loops, then Black SOD, no cursor and now”“No Boot Device AvailableSATA 0: InstalledSATA 1: InstalledStrike the F1 key to...
  3. No boot device available -- unable to scroll down to select USB boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No boot device available -- unable to scroll down to select USB boot: Dell Inspiron 3646, Service Tag 5QKB822, Desktop PC, Windows 10Original problem during update “undoing changes...”; followed by “Auto Repair...” endless loops, then Black SOD, no cursor and now”“No Boot Device AvailableSATA 0: InstalledSATA 1: InstalledStrike the F1 key to...
  4. No boot device available -- unable to scroll down to select USB boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. NO BOOT DEVICE AVAILABLE

in Windows 10 Customization
    NO BOOT DEVICE AVAILABLE: All the files in my desktop, updated some time ago with Windows10 Pro, got corrupted recently. This might have happened, on my Dell Desktop, after Windows 10 update, version 20H2 as I started getting a consistent message on my computer; like “no boot device available Dell”....
  6. 802.11n usb network device not available on boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    802.11n usb network device not available on boot: I have an 802.11n network device that was always available on boot in windows 10 until lately. I have not changed anything other than doing updates. It says I have the latest driver and power management "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" is unchecked....
  7. No boot device available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No boot device available: Windows 10 is s suddenly going to black screen and showing "no boot device available" please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-boot-device-available/b0b93e64-327e-437a-b34d-8b7c4bb6e41c
  8. available devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    available devices: when I try to download software from windows store, the PC I am using does not show up on the available list of devices, but when I go to devices it appears. How do I make it appear on the available devices list....
  9. No boot device available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No boot device available: Whilst starting up, Dell logo appears. After a while a black screen comes up saying: no boot device found. Please help.*Shock 43925
  10. No boot device available

in Windows 10 Support
    No boot device available: My girlfriend's desktop computer has broken down and gives me the message "No boot device available". Before that screen it shows me something about RAID volumes which I don't fully understand. It's a Dell Dimension something, at least 5 years old. I tried resetting defaults...