Windows 10: No Browser can find WWW.Google.Com for Google Search

Discus and support No Browser can find WWW.Google.Com for Google Search in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I try 5 different browsers and all get this message "Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at www.google.com.". Computer is Toshiba Laptop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cbwilsha, Jan 22, 2017.

1. cbwilsha Win User

No Browser can find WWW.Google.Com for Google Search

I try 5 different browsers and all get this message "Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at www.google.com.". Computer is Toshiba Laptop running Insiders Build 15014 and this has been happening since Build 15002. Same browsers on different machine do Google search just fine.

I've run Full scans with Windows Defender, Malwarebytes, Malwarebytes Root Kit and Bit Defender all of which found nothing. Windows Firewall doesn't specifically list Google.com but it is not listed on the other computers either and Defender won't allow the type-in addition of anything. Interestingly, Google Chrome is one of the 5 browsers I've tried and it gets same message as above.

Online research indicates the probability of some virus or malware preventing the use of Google Search. I can still use Google Earth for example.

Does anyone have any idea of how to get Google Search working again on this machine?

:)

cbwilsha, Jan 22, 2017

2. Help on Nokia 2610

Yes as the 2610 has a WAP broswer. Try your local operator's homepage or you can also try going to the google mobile site on the browser by just typing in
    Google and searching for ring tones.

You will find a few that offer downloads No Browser can find WWW.Google.Com for Google Search :)

mbamg---01, Jan 22, 2017
  3. n95 battery life since update

OK, I'll Google it for you.

1. I type www.google.com in my browser

2. I type "Nokia Energy Profiler" to the search field

3. I click on "Search"

And there you go! No Browser can find WWW.Google.Com for Google Search :)

reinhold---01, Jan 22, 2017
  4. No Browser can find WWW.Google.Com for Google Search

cbwilsha,

Try pressing Start and R keys at the same time.
    Type in: cmd
    Press: Enter

At the prompt type in: ipconfig /flushdns

If for some reason there is a bad DNS file, this command clears it and forces the computer to acquire a new one. Try going to the Google website.
    (Domain Name System (DNS) is the Internet's system for converting alphabetic names into numeric IP addresses.)

Also, instead of wireless, connect to the router with a wire. See if it works with Google.

cottonball, Jan 22, 2017
  5. AndreTen Win User
    You tried with Chrome and get message "Firefox cant establish.."?

Check your hosts file for any redirection.

AndreTen, Jan 22, 2017
  6. cbwilsha Win User
    Thank you very much for your response, cottonball. Tried all your suggestions (several times each) and problem remains. I did at times get this response instead of the can not connect message:

function httpGetAsync(theUrl, callback) { var xmlHttp = new XMLHttpRequest(); xmlHttp.onreadystatechange = function() { if (xmlHttp.readyState == 4 && xmlHttp.status == 200) callback(xmlHttp.responseText); } xmlHttp.open("GET", theUrl, true); // true for asynchronous xmlHttp.send(null); } document.onclick = function() { window.open("http://www1.xmediaserve.com/apu.php?n=&zoneid=17529&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE&direct=1") document.onclick = null; httpGetAsync("http://sstatic1.histats.com/0.gif?3685753&101", null); }

And once or twice got this response:

script.async = true;
    document.body.appendChild(script);
    var blockedTimeOut = setTimeout(function () {
    var s = document.createElement('script');
    s.src = '//www.google.com/ad.php&blocked=true&domain_id=52';
    document.body.appendChild(s);
    }, 4e3);
    script.onload = function () {
    clearTimeout(blockedTimeOut);

C.B.

cbwilsha, Jan 22, 2017
  7. cbwilsha Win User
    No Andre, when using Chrome it said "WWW.Google.Com refused to connect".

The message I posted was intended as an example of all browsers.

C.B.

cbwilsha, Jan 22, 2017
  8. Greenguru Win User

Boot disc? I would try

Greenguru, Jan 22, 2017
  9. Greenguru Win User
    Malware it has become relentless

Greenguru, Jan 22, 2017
  10. AndreTen Win User
    AndreTen, Jan 22, 2017
  11. cbwilsha Win User
    I don't get redirected anywhere, Andre, it just doesn't connect. I might try your reference anyway and see what happens.

greenguru, I don't see booting being a problem. And, I've had this problem through 3 builds starting about 15002.

C.B.

cbwilsha, Jan 22, 2017
  12. torre Win User
    I've had this problem through 3 builds starting about 15002.

Have you addressed this issue in the Insiders Forum (Win10 News) or reported it to MSN ?

torre, Jan 23, 2017
  13. bra10n Win User

On what O/S or build please?

bra10n, Jan 23, 2017
  14. cbwilsha Win User
    "Have you addressed this issue in the Insiders Forum (Win10 News) or reported it to MSN ?"

No, as I don't think there is a connection. It just happened around about the time of 15002. I have no reason to believe the OS caused it.

C.B.
    [/QUOTE]

cbwilsha, Jan 23, 2017
  15. Greenguru Win User
    They have boot disk with built in Spyware and Antivirus maybe it goes by different name a type of spy ware has stopped me before and trying different software for malware
    Unless your seeing a error code also then

Greenguru, Jan 23, 2017
Thema:

1. No Browser can find WWW.Google.Com for Google Search - Similar Threads - Browser find WWW

2. Google as a browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google as a browser: I was using Edge as my browser, then switched to Google Chrome as I could not get into two portals without it. I didn't like chrome, and would like to get the plain Google for my browser - can it be done?...
  3. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Browser: Ever since Windows did an update, the Google Chrome browser stays at the top of my screen. I only want it pinned to the task bar at the bottom of my screen like I had it before. How do I get rid of the browser staying at the top of my screen?...
  4. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome.System and everything is in English.Suddenly it turned like in Hebrew, I will explain:Searching for anything I get many answers, but the headings are on the right side, not on the left side as it was and should be.Text and everything...
  5. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome.System and everything is in English.Suddenly it turned like in Hebrew, I will explain:Searching for anything I get many answers, but the headings are on the right side, not on the left side as it was and should be.Text and everything...
  6. google search

in Browsers and Email
    google search: Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to have happened since last Windows update. Help please, thanks Best regards. David 150578
  7. google search

in Windows 10 Support
    google search: Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to have happened since last Windows update. Help please, thanks Best regards. David 150578
  8. You can now find and listen to podcast episodes on Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    You can now find and listen to podcast episodes on Google Search: Today when you search on Google, you can find many different forms of information, from videos and images to tweets and recipes, but there’s always more information out there. There are more than two million podcasts on the web, and we’re now making it easier to find and...
  9. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello, How can I transfer all my Chrome settings, passwords to sites, bookmarks etc. from current computer (32bit) into a new one also windows 10 pro (64bit). Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 106507
  10. Hide or Show WWW Subdomains of URLs in Address Bar of Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show WWW Subdomains of URLs in Address Bar of Google Chrome: How to: Hide or Show WWW Subdomains of URLs in Address Bar of Google Chrome Hide or Show Scheme and WWW Subdomains of URLs in Google Chrome Address Bar Starting with Google Chrome 69, Google has decided to hide the scheme (ex: "HTTPS:") and trivial subdomains (ex" "WWW"...