Windows 10: No BSOD but computer restarts without warning on a regular basis

Discus and support No BSOD but computer restarts without warning on a regular basis in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone I'm not sure if this is the correct forum out of all the ones on offer, but as it's about my computer regularly crashing, I thought I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by txacoli, Dec 12, 2016.

1. txacoli Win User

No BSOD but computer restarts without warning on a regular basis

Hi everyone
    I'm not sure if this is the correct forum out of all the ones on offer, but as it's about my computer regularly crashing, I thought I'd post this here. If it's incorrect, I apologise...please point me in the direction of a more appropriate forum.

Ever since I bought this computer a year ago, my computer randomly crashes. It's often about 20 - 30 minutes after starting up, but not always. Sometimes it can be after several hours' use. There's no warning; nothing comes up to tell me the computer will restart, it just does. I wondered if it was linked to updates and I've set the system to allow me to install the updates manually, but that hasn't fixed it. I also disabled the forced update in Task Scheduler and that seemed to work for a while, but now it's happening again with monotonous regularity.

I've done Google searches on this and I can't find anything other than this page How Easily Disable The Automatic Forced Reboot after - JustPaste.it. I appear to be the only person experiencing this.

If someone can help please, I'd be so grateful. I'm being driven mad by this.
    Thanks in advance

Mark

Attachment 113471

:)

txacoli, Dec 12, 2016

2. Marketplace is hanging on a regular basis, requiring me to do hard boot of my WP7

Hello bloke11,

This is a known issue, and we apologize for any inconvenience. You are employing the correct 'work around' (if you will), until a permanent solution is implemented. There are many threads on this issue, if you should choose to search and read further
    if you'd like. Thank you for alerting us of your trouble, and again we apologize for the inconvenience, thank you.

Regards,

Danny L.

Danny L. - WP7 Support, Dec 12, 2016
  3. bloke11 Win User
    Marketplace is hanging on a regular basis, requiring me to do hard boot of my WP7

Marketplace is hanging on a regular basis, requiring me to do hard boot of my WP7. Turn off the phone and restart the phone.

I have Samsung Focus.

bloke11, Dec 12, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

As the info block at the top of each thread and the forums says:

Please do not post anything other than Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death problems in this section.

More people work in the other tenforums. I suggest posting this in the General Support | Windows 10 Forums

Ztruker, Dec 14, 2016
Thema:

1. No BSOD but computer restarts without warning on a regular basis - Similar Threads - BSOD computer restarts

2. Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis: I don't know if WhoCrashed is even good enough to get the correct information. But to explain it a little more, this seems to always happen when i'm playing video games. Everything will be completely fine and then out of nowhere like a light switch, it just shuts off with no...
  3. Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis: I don't know if WhoCrashed is even good enough to get the correct information. But to explain it a little more, this seems to always happen when i'm playing video games. Everything will be completely fine and then out of nowhere like a light switch, it just shuts off with no...
  4. Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis: Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19045 x64 Windows dir:C:\WINDOWSHardware:ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME H370M-PLUSCPU:GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 8664, level: 6Processor count:16 logical processors, active mask:...
  5. Computer Restarting Without Warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Restarting Without Warning: Hello!My computer has been randomly restarting several times over the past couple of months and I'm trying to investigate why.Here is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000002,...
  6. Computer Restarting Without Warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Restarting Without Warning: Hello!My computer has been randomly restarting several times over the past couple of months and I'm trying to investigate why.Here is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000002,...
  7. Computer Restarting Without Warning

8. Computer restarting without warning

Computer restarting without warning: Recently, my computer has been restarting without warning. These are the problem details for a recent restart: Source: Windows Summary: Hardware error Date: ‎3/‎31/‎2020 5:31 PM Status: Not reported Description: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop...
  9. Computer restarting without warning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer restarting without warning: I am running Windows 10 on a 5 year old tower and have an unusual problem of the computer suddenly closing down and restarting without warning, 2 or 3 time per day. Only common observations are that the fault often but not always occurs about 3 to 5 minutes after it has been...
  10. Computer restarts randomly without warning.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarts randomly without warning.: Hi everyone Ever since I bought this computer a year ago, my computer randomly crashes. It's often about 20 - 30 minutes after starting up, but not always. Sometimes it can be after several hours' use. There's no warning; nothing comes up to tell me the computer will...