Windows 10: No BSOD. Services unavailable and more

Discus and support No BSOD. Services unavailable and more in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! First of all sorry if this post is not mean be here. Since I didn't find a Troubleshooting section I thought this was the most appropiate forum... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Zapa, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Zapa Win User

No BSOD. Services unavailable and more

Hi!

First of all sorry if this post is not mean be here. Since I didn't find a Troubleshooting section I thought this was the most appropiate forum to post this.

Just upgraded to Win10 Pro x64 a couple of days ago from Win 7 x64 (I think Ultimate version). When I go to services I find this

No BSOD. Services unavailable and more [​IMG]

Although it is in spanish you can see that most of the services are like not readable and there is an "error reading description. Error code: 2" When you click on one of them a warning pops up saying that "system cannot find specified file". Weird thing is that the system is not behaving in strange way. Well, I feel it slower than with Win 7 but I don't think it is related to this. On the other side I think there are some services missig.

I ran a sfc.exe /scannow and everything looked good. I run Malwarebytes updated and AVG updated to be sure I wasn't infected and I'm pretty sure this issue isn't because a security issue.. I have internet, I can share files with my other computers... well, so far all looks good.

Is that normal?

Thanks for your time and help.

:)

Zapa, Aug 9, 2015

2. Windows 10. Services unavailable and more

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you run DISM and check if it helps:

The DISM or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

(Steps applies to Windows 10 as well)

Please post back with the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Mohammed Yaseer, Aug 9, 2015
  3. [Zaparl] Win User
    Windows 10. Services unavailable and more

Hi! Unfortunately things went worse to the point I had to go back to Windows 7 and again to Windows 10. I've had my PC working on it all day long and so far everything looks good. Now I've created a restore point and I'll check out services everytime I
    do a change.

Thanks anyway!

[Zaparl], Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

No BSOD. Services unavailable and more

1. No BSOD. Services unavailable and more - Similar Threads - BSOD Services unavailable

2. BSOD and more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and more: Recently I have been getting BSODs and my games and sometimes apps crash, I tried asking for help on reddit, and tried on the discord but nothing resolved my problem. I don't really have a clue on why this has been happening, and earlier today I had no problems, but now the...
  3. BSOD and more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and more: Recently I have been getting BSODs and my games and sometimes apps crash, I tried asking for help on reddit, and tried on the discord but nothing resolved my problem. I don't really have a clue on why this has been happening, and earlier today I had no problems, but now the...
  4. Why is the internet service is unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the internet service is unavailable: Why is the internet service is unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-internet-service-is-unavailable/87128913-735a-4124-ba1f-1e88c7ba5525
  5. Why is the internet service is unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the internet service is unavailable: Why is the internet service is unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-internet-service-is-unavailable/87128913-735a-4124-ba1f-1e88c7ba5525
  6. Randoms BSODS Service exception and more?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randoms BSODS Service exception and more?: My specs Cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x Power Supply: EVGA 600W Ram: 8X2 Steel patriot cl 16 3200 mhz Graphics card: RX 580 8GB GIGABYTE (21.1.1 software) Motherboard: X570 Aorus Elite wifi rev 1.x F33A Bios Pciexpress: Ax200 wifi Case: Generic case Winver: 20H2 COMP 19042.746...
  7. Random BSODS (service exception, kernel mode and more)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSODS (service exception, kernel mode and more): My specs Cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x Power Supply: EVGA 600W Ram: 8gbx2 Steel patriot cl 16 3200 mhz Graphics card: RX 580 8GB GIGABYTE (21.1.1 software) Motherboard: X570 Aorus Elite wifi rev 1.x F33A Bios Pciexpress: Ax200 wifi Case: Generic case Winver: 20H2 COMP 19042.746...
  8. Not BSOD - but error -2147219195, blank settings, no services and more

in Windows 10 Support
    Not BSOD - but error -2147219195, blank settings, no services and more: Hello to the forum. Problem with w10p 1909 build. After 'playing' with networking to try direct ethernet between w7p and w10p machines got as far as each seeing the other on network. Permissions refused access from either side ... so 'played' with those ! Result now is w7p...
  9. False "RPC services unavailable" warnings.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    False "RPC services unavailable" warnings.: Has anyone else suffered "RPC service unavailable" warnings (even though the RPC services had been pre-checked OK) while trying to back-up systems in Windows 10 with a x86 based software ? Firewall ON or OFF made no difference....
  10. "The RPC service is unavailable"

in Windows 10 Support
    "The RPC service is unavailable": I'm monitoring workstations using WMIC. In a few cases, I'm getting "The RPC service is unavailable". There is quite an extensive bunch of settings on the workstation that are used to make this possible - permissions, ports, etc. Occasionally all of these setting efforts...