Windows 10: No Calendar

Discus and support No Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on the clock in the notification area no calendar opens. 25652 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hrant, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Hrant Win User

No Calendar

When I click on the clock in the notification area no calendar opens.

:)

Hrant, Oct 8, 2015

2. How to sync an alternate calendar instead of the default calendar

Hi,

I recently converted to an OMNIA phone. WIth my previous NOKIA phone, I can program the syncing of the calendar to sync with my (which is the one in office live) that I use as my default rather than the default calendar provided by my ISP.
    IN other words, I can choose a calendar to sync with the phone. Now that is convenient. Thing is, with windows mobile, I can't figure out how to do this. I want to use my and sync it with my phone rather than the one in my outlook. Is
    this possible and how do you do it? If not, then I guess this calls for a software upgrade.

alternate calendar, Oct 8, 2015
  3. After upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10, none of my calendar appointments transferred over.

Problem solved. I successfully returned to Windows 8.1.

Miss Calendar, Oct 8, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

No Calendar

Do you get an option to Change the Date and Time? It's usually on the calendar but there may be something else at work.

Berton, Oct 8, 2015
  5. Hrant Win User
    I cannot open the world clock and there is no pop-up calendar when I click on the system clock. Please help me to fix this. Thanks.

Hrant, Oct 10, 2015
  6. dalchina New Member
    Hi, if you could complete your system specs and say how you installed Win 10, that could help. Thanks!

When trying the following always take the usual precautions to back up beforehand.

Quite a few found this (rather obscure) fix helpful.
    Be careful when editing the registry as it may cause your OS to stop working.

Try the following:

1. Run Regedit.exe

2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones

3. Is there a subkey called "Armenian Standard Time"?

4. If Yes: delete the "Armenian Standard Time" key (and only that key)

5. Try launching the calendar again - This fixed the issue for me.

If the answer to #3 is "No" then you likely are encountering a different issue that I do not have a solution for.

One mentioned this:

I needed to do a small tweak to the previous suggestions that finally fixed my problem:

1) Use regedit to do the 'UseWin32TrayClockExperience' , setting the value to '1', not '0'. This made the old calendar work.

2) Use the regedit 'find' command to locate the 'Armenian Standard Time' key. My issue was that the key was located somewhere other than 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones'. I deleted the key from its location on my machine. Then, I reset the 'UseWin32TrayClockExperience' back to '0', and the new calendar finally worked.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Calendar

1. No Calendar - Similar Threads - Calendar

2. Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!: This calendar makes no sense. Today is Wednesday 20th March 2024 yet the calendar clearly doesn't know what month or day we are in.Plus why are the first 2 weeks greyed out?One Calendar knows what day and date it is, so what on earth is wrong with Windows as usual...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!: This calendar makes no sense. Today is Wednesday 20th March 2024 yet the calendar clearly doesn't know what month or day we are in.Plus why are the first 2 weeks greyed out?...
  4. Why have the calendar category colors changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why have the calendar category colors changed?: Today when I opened my calendar, the category colors were all changed. They are muted and look very nice - however I can't tell the difference between categories. There used to be a yellow that is now a muted tan, which looks very close to what used to be brown and orange. If...
  5. Why have the calendar category colors changed?

Why have the calendar category colors changed?: Today when I opened my calendar, the category colors were all changed. They are muted and look very nice - however I can't tell the difference between categories. There used to be a yellow that is now a muted tan, which looks very close to what used to be brown and orange. If...
  6. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  7. Missing Mail & Calendar app

Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  8. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Mail & Calendar disabled

Mail & Calendar disabled: Just turned on my laptop to find that not only has the Mail & Calendar app been disabled but then when I re-install it two of my email accounts have vanished.No sign of my live.com or gmail accounts. No history whatsoever. Oddly my two other accounts, that I was initially...
  10. Mail & Calendar disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail & Calendar disabled: Just turned on my laptop to find that not only has the Mail & Calendar app been disabled but then when I re-install it two of my email accounts have vanished.No sign of my live.com or gmail accounts. No history whatsoever. Oddly my two other accounts, that I was initially...