Windows 10: No Camera

Discus and support No Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing new build 10147 camera now opens and closes within a second or two. 7215 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AFTommy, Jun 18, 2015.

1. AFTommy Win User

No Camera

After installing new build 10147 camera now opens and closes within a second or two.

:)

AFTommy, Jun 18, 2015
  2. ...No... Win User

Shift Lock On Windows 10

Hello,how do I enable shift lock on Windows 10? Somebody help!!!

...No..., Jun 18, 2015
  3. No Camera

Hi

Sorry, but you not right.. Drivers for camera is ok.. Problem in Unknown USB device is not working properly..

my computer --its ThinkPad x240

AlexRaginsky, Jun 18, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

No Camera

re-plug it and go with another port to try it, if its been there plugged in, through the installation/upgrade

batlhilz, Jun 20, 2015
  5. AFTommy Win User
    Maybe I should have mentioned its an integrated camera in my laptop. There is no way t plug or unplug it. Thanks

AFTommy, Jun 20, 2015
  6. paulsalter, Jun 20, 2015
  7. Nemix Win User
    I've had this happen in Windows 8.1, it has to do with you choosing to not let the Camera app use your camera upon first time loading the app.

There's a way to reset it so the Camera app is allowed to use your camera in PC Settings but I'm temporarily back on Windows 7 right now so I cannot help you out in detail.

Nemix, Jun 21, 2015
  8. Ztruker Win User

No Camera

Settings, Privacy, Camera.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Camera

1. No Camera - Similar Threads - Camera

2. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?: how does the set up for camera work .Where does it get installed? please laymens terms . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-the-plug-in-for-usb-camera-installed-at/a0bb6097-55ac-4d89-ae98-3a56bbdaeacd
  3. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?: how does the set up for camera work .Where does it get installed? please laymens terms . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-the-plug-in-for-usb-camera-installed-at/a0bb6097-55ac-4d89-ae98-3a56bbdaeacd
  4. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Camera not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found: "Hello, I need help with my HP Elitebook 8460p PC running on Microsoft Windows 8. I tried to join a Google Meet video call but the camera did not work. An error message appeared saying "No camera could be found. Please make sure that your camera is connected to the computer"....
  6. Camera not found

Camera not found: "Hello, I need help with my HP Elitebook 8460p PC running on Microsoft Windows 8. I tried to join a Google Meet video call but the camera did not work. An error message appeared saying "No camera could be found. Please make sure that your camera is connected to the computer"....
  7. Camera Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Driver Disappearing: Hi,Having an issue with a colleague's camera on HP laptop, running Windows 10 Enterprise.Camera driver keeps consistently uninstalling itself, I can then manually download it and it will work for the user for a short period of time before then uninstalling itself again.Any...
  8. Camera Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Driver Disappearing: Hi,Having an issue with a colleague's camera on HP laptop, running Windows 10 Enterprise.Camera driver keeps consistently uninstalling itself, I can then manually download it and it will work for the user for a short period of time before then uninstalling itself again.Any...
  9. Camera Driver Disappearing

10. Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app: I have my Crosstour CT8500 camera plugged in via USB and it only shows video in the Windows 11 Camera app. Not even the Windows camera settings can show a video preview of the camera.Already triedUnplugging and plugging in the deviceUpdating drivers in Device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PS C:\Users\LocalAdminUser>

2. 0xa00f4244 nocamerasareattached

3. C:\Users\LocalAdminUser>

4. PS C:\Users\LocalAdminUser>PS C:\Users\LocalAdminUser>,
  5. PS C:\Users\LocalAdminUser,
  6. PS C:\Users\LocalAdminUser>,
  7. PS C:\Users\LocalAdminUser>uvyC,
  8. PS C:\Users\LocalAdminUser,
  9. no camera in windows,
  10. 0xa00f4244 nocamerasareattached samsung,
  11. 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>