Windows 10: no "clean up version" option

Discus and support no "clean up version" option in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am trying to utilize the back up file history and clearly I'm out of space. Just read some really good articles on how to make some changes to keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Dragonfly83199, Nov 26, 2016.

1. no "clean up version" option

I am trying to utilize the back up file history and clearly I'm out of space. Just read some really good articles on how to make some changes to keep from running out of space for the back up in the future but I don't have the option to clean up older versions of backups. Why? Thank you

:)

Dragonfly83199, Nov 26, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Nov 26, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Nov 26, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

no "clean up version" option

Brink, Nov 26, 2016
Thema:

no "clean up version" option

1. no "clean up version" option - Similar Threads - clean version option

2. FileHistory Clean Up Versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FileHistory Clean Up Versions: Window 10 Home 64 Bit 10.0.19044 Build 19044When I try to clean up versions in FileHistory, I get the error: Element Not Found.I have tried Stop Using File History, formatted my backup drive and backed up from scratch, but the error persists....
  3. Clean up versions in Windows 10 Backup not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean up versions in Windows 10 Backup not working?: I have set up my Synology NAS as Raid 1 and backup my data to it using Windows Backup. I am backing up from 3 different drives C: is an SSD and the other 2 are internal hard drives and when I go to clean up old versions I get the error message "Could not clean up file history...
  4. Clean up versions in Windows 10 Backup not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean up versions in Windows 10 Backup not working?: I have set up my Synology NAS as Raid 1 and backup my data to it using Windows Backup. I am backing up from 3 different drives C: is an SSD and the other 2 are internal hard drives and when I go to clean up old versions I get the error message "Could not clean up file history...
  5. Clean up versions in Windows 10 Backup not working?

6. Clean up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Clean up: Today I booted my computer to see what looked like the update screen with the 0% etc... except it said it was cleaning up my computer. How do I turn this off? Anyway to know what it removed? 180233
  7. System Cleaning options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Cleaning options: Hello community, What's best tools for system cleaning up? Ways for keep system clean up always? What tools are you guys use for your daily use? CMD? is possible clean system buy it? Which is best free third party app? Any ideas? 173343
  8. "Stuck" Ignore, Clean up & Junk options in Outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    "Stuck" Ignore, Clean up & Junk options in Outlook 365: Outlook 365 running on Windows 10 has started routing all incoming mail to both Inbox (correctly) and Deleted folders. The settings which should control this are here - [img] As you can see, these are all flagged as set. No matter what I try I can't alter or unset them. I...
  9. Clean install options

Clean install options: Hi, first post here, seems like an amiable and knowledgeable bunch. Hi to all! On an ASUS 64-bit desktop, I'm running 8.1 (build 9600) 32-bit and want to move to W10 in 64-bit, because so many things now just don't work with 32-bit systems. I know an upgrade is not possible...
  10. No Clean-up System Files Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Clean-up System Files Option: Dear All, I have replaced my laptop's C drive from HDD to SSD, as the HDD died. Installed the same Windows 10 Pro 1803 version. Before, when cleaning the C drive, after the list of available options of groups to erase, I had the button "Clean-up System Files". Now, there is...