Windows 10: No clue what happened?

Discus and support No clue what happened? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 pc I have never had problems with I was playing wow just now and the screen went all black and the computer kept running. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Huntforfun, Feb 1, 2016.

1. No clue what happened?

I have a Windows 10 pc I have never had problems with I was playing wow just now and the screen went all black and the computer kept running. The monitor said no connection found despite being connected to the tower that was still running. Naturally I tried restarting the computer manually. Now turning it back on nothing happens; the blue power button blinks orange; and makes a very loud clicking noise. This happens even when the power cord is plug in and you don't touch any buttons. I opened my pc and cleaned the fan still nothing; any ideas? I have a video Windows 10 pc problem - YouTube

plz help ASAP as aside from gaming this is simultaneously my only school pc as my laptop is overseas atm. Thanks y'all

:)

Huntforfun, Feb 1, 2016
  2. 'Mike P Win User
    'Mike P, Feb 1, 2016
  3. Leokal Win User
    No clue what's going on.

I have a CyberpowerPC running Windows 10. I'm having a problem with it shutting down every program except the ones linked to the fans and LEDs. It's not over heating, there are no viruses or malware on it, and I took it back to factory reset and the problem
    still persists. What could be causing it?

Leokal, Feb 1, 2016
  4. Flutters Win User

No clue what happened?

From your description and from the video, that sounds like a hard drive failure. The "loud click of death" I believe it's called. Can you tell if the sound is coming from the hard drive or not?

Flutters, Feb 1, 2016
  5. It sound like its from where the power is plugged in. Anyway to know for sure

Huntforfun, Feb 1, 2016
  6. Yeah sounds like it's coming from the power supply.. Any troubleshooting?

Huntforfun, Feb 1, 2016
  7. Flutters Win User
    Well I'd say use the method of elimination and remove your drives from the computer (as well as anything else that can be removed) until you can isolate what is making the noise.

Flutters, Feb 1, 2016
  8. WHS
    whs Win User

No clue what happened?

It may be the PSU fan tapping against the metal enclosure. That is not dramatic but annoying. The PSU is usually easy to take out. Maybe you can fix it. Else get a new one. They are not very expensive.

9. do u have a link to a video to walk me through? I'm still learning haha

Huntforfun, Feb 20, 2016
  10. WHS
    whs Win User
    No I don't but why don't you look for one..

11. I did; I'm having trouble removing it from my pc; it's like stuck in between some important guys, haha. there was an empty holder for two additional hard drives under it; which I took out, but it's too big/bulky to slip out; refer to the picture. What else can I do/remove to get it out? Thanks

Huntforfun, Feb 21, 2016
  12. Huntforfun, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

No clue what happened?

1. No clue what happened? - Similar Threads - clue happened

2. File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...: Today i Notice That I Was Running Out Of Space On My Computer So I Ran WinDirStat To See What Was Taking Up Most Of my Storage After I Noticed That A File Named 513710F3-B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 took Up 95 GB, But I Don't Know If It Is A Critical File Or How To Access It...
  3. File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...: Today i Notice That I Was Running Out Of Space On My Computer So I Ran WinDirStat To See What Was Taking Up Most Of my Storage After I Noticed That A File Named 513710F3-B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 took Up 95 GB, But I Don't Know If It Is A Critical File Or How To Access It...
  4. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  5. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  6. Ethernet port on laptop slow until Windows factory reset, no clue why or if it'll happen again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet port on laptop slow until Windows factory reset, no clue why or if it'll happen again: I got a MSI gaming laptop (GS66 10SE) and it's decent - but just a couple days ago the speed on ethernet became extremely slow (11mbps), on any speed test site. Normally it's around 115 mbps. WiFi speed was fine. AND, to my disbelief, if I used ethernet cable via a USB...
  7. I tried to reenable a audio device and this happened and I have 0 clue what to do. Someone...

I tried to reenable a audio device and this happened and I have 0 clue what to do. Someone...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rip-yoda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9pu8u/i_tried_to_reenable_a_audio_device_and_this/
  8. I have no clue whats happening, please help

I have no clue whats happening, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZoinksRagey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kps1bb/i_have_no_clue_whats_happening_please_help/
  9. Anyone have any clue whats happening here? Its not my controller, mouse, or keyboard. I’ve...

Anyone have any clue whats happening here? Its not my controller, mouse, or keyboard. I’ve...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueSharkGaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jspmt3/anyone_have_any_clue_whats_happening_here_its_not/
  10. Font on Windows 10 and Office are all super sized, no clue what happened?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font on Windows 10 and Office are all super sized, no clue what happened?: Dear All, Hope someone can help me out here? I turned my computer on, everything fine. Then like 1 minute later all the font sizes went super sized? I didn't even touch any specific keys. I just opened up Chrome, then opened up a news page, then the desktop fonts upped...