Windows 10: No color in Movies and TV in windows 10

Discus and support No color in Movies and TV in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why no color in Movies and TV in windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeorgeBlair1, Aug 18, 2018.

1. No color in Movies and TV in windows 10

Why no color in Movies and TV in windows 10?

:)

GeorgeBlair1, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 18, 2018
  4. No color in Movies and TV in windows 10

Movies & TV app stream to XBox One

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that the cast button functionality is not working in Movies and TV App.

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to run the App Troubleshooter for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Link:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

However, if the above recommendation does not help, I would suggest you to consider reinstalling the
    Movies & TV App again.

Steps to uninstall Movies & TV
    App

• Press Windows key and type Powershell
      in search, right click on it and Open as administrator .

• Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Install Movies & TV
    App from Microsoft Store

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. if it still persists, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

No color in Movies and TV in windows 10

1. No color in Movies and TV in windows 10 - Similar Threads - color Movies

2. Movies&TV Changes colors on my clips

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Movies&TV Changes colors on my clips: When I open clips I've recorded with Movies&Tv and any media player that comes pre-installed on my pc windows 10, my clips colors get inverted or messed up instantly. This does NOT happen on things like VLC or downloaded media players, only pre-installed ones that came with...
  3. Movies&TV Changes colors on my clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies&TV Changes colors on my clips: When I open clips I've recorded with Movies&Tv and any media player that comes pre-installed on my pc windows 10, my clips colors get inverted or messed up instantly. This does NOT happen on things like VLC or downloaded media players, only pre-installed ones that came with...
  4. Movies&TV Changes colors on my clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Any help appreciated regarding color and contrast loss in Movie Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any help appreciated regarding color and contrast loss in Movie Editor: Hi. Just trying to see if there is a way to make a movie with movie editor without so much color loss as I am getting and loss of contrast. did it in high quality as recommended, but it looks bad. I tried settings. As you can see, what comes out is much lower quality than...
  6. Any help appreciated regarding color and contrast loss in Movie Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any help appreciated regarding color and contrast loss in Movie Editor: Hi. Just trying to see if there is a way to make a movie with movie editor without so much color loss as I am getting and loss of contrast. did it in high quality as recommended, but it looks bad. I tried settings. As you can see, what comes out is much lower quality than...
  7. Any help appreciated regarding color and contrast loss in Movie Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. The colors change whenever I open a video with movies & tv, when i open it with something...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The colors change whenever I open a video with movies & tv, when i open it with something...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wooshy1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbvqo5/the_colors_change_whenever_i_open_a_video_with/
  9. Whenever I watch a movie on my HP Pavilion x360 laptop, the colors change from bright to...

Whenever I watch a movie on my HP Pavilion x360 laptop, the colors change from bright to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/orca1716 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jl6g0b/whenever_i_watch_a_movie_on_my_hp_pavilion_x360/
  10. Does Windows Night Light affect video color when watching movies or outputing video signal?

Does Windows Night Light affect video color when watching movies or outputing video signal?: I was wondering if turning Night Light on also affects color when watching videos or when duplicating the display to a TV? submitted by /u/Conells [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i09rae/does_windows_night_light_affect_video_color_when/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video no colour microsoft apps

2. movies no colour

3. no color in windows 10

4. movies and tv windows no color