Windows 10: No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos

Discus and support No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why no color in The app Movies and TV?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeorgeBlair1, Aug 18, 2018.

1. No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos

Why no color in The app Movies and TV?

:)

GeorgeBlair1, Aug 18, 2018

2. [BUG] Movies and TV app

Hi, I noticed a bug on the Movies & TV app after a recent update. This bug is pretty hard to notice so I didn't get any support. I checked it on two other PCs and found the same.
    Please follow the steps and give me feedback. Do you experience the bug.? A simple Y/N is enough.

• Open the Movies and TV app (also called Films and TV)
    • Open any video folder
    • Play the last video from the folder
    • [BUG] Can you see "Next video" button on the right side.?(Also no
      previous video button)
    • When you click on the next video button which video gets played. Is it the
      second video
      in the folder?

I J Sankar, Aug 18, 2018
  3. HITrojan Win User
    Movies & TV app

Thank you, I will try the initial troubleshooting steps you suggested. I didn't make any changes to my desktop and laptop, unless an automatic update changed something without me knowing. I am able to play the videos using 3rd party apps (KM and VLC),
    but they no longer play on the Movies & TV app which I prefer.

HITrojan, Aug 18, 2018
  4. No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos

Movies & TV not playing video

I am having the same issue. I can play trailers and personal videos but the movies or TV shows I cannot play. I downloaded them and they still don't work. It worked in the past. I've spent hundreds of dollars on movies and they are all inaccessible.

I can hear sound but I get no video.

No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos c9ad7862-bab0-4226-9e17-69a9447c03fd.jpg

VirgilFiddemon, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos

1. No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos - Similar Threads - Color Movies while

2. Unable to play any videos in YouTube and "Movies & TV" App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play any videos in YouTube and "Movies & TV" App: Hi Without any reason, one day I realised I cannot play any videos in YouTube in any browser, Chrome or Edge . Pressing Play Button it seems playback wants to start but it stops immediately. I downloaded the video. The same behaviour for the Movies &TV App, the downloaded...
  3. Movies and TV Stopped Letting Me Play Mp4 Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Movies and TV Stopped Letting Me Play Mp4 Videos: I have no clue why this started to happen. Before I was able to access any file I wanted but now I can not access mp4 videos. I read that it has to do with my codec but I didn't touch it. If someone could give a thorough explanation on how I can fix this issue that would be...
  4. Videos won't play-Movies & TV app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Videos won't play-Movies & TV app Windows 10: Windows 10-Videos Movies & TV is set as my default app in settings. When I double click on a video, the video image loads OK, but when I hit the play button, nothing happens. However, when the same clip isopened with Windows Media Player, it plays fine. Question: If...
  5. error while playing videos with movies and tv app but the sound is good

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error while playing videos with movies and tv app but the sound is good: when i play a movie with movie and tv App its tell me "Missing codec" and the error code 0x887a0004. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-playing-videos-with-movies-and-tv-app/54c1fd67-0825-478c-90cf-3b5d82571bc0
  6. Movies & TV App Doesn't Play Shows/Movies While Offline

Movies & TV App Doesn't Play Shows/Movies While Offline: Hello Microsoft, I'm very displeased as to the Movies & TV application runs on my Windows 10 laptop. I move around quite often for my job so I might be in locations where I don't have access to internet readily available in my accommodations. I figured I would download...
  7. GPU overheating when playing a video on Movies & TV

GPU overheating when playing a video on Movies & TV: I literally wanted to watch a video on the app and after 2 min. my PC shuts off. I thought it overheated. The next day i wanted to see what did that. So i opened MSI Afternurner and played a video on the app and saw the GPU temperature was going up fast until it shut off to...
  8. Movies&TV not playing video files 0x887c0077

Movies&TV not playing video files 0x887c0077: Hello, I recently updated Windows 10. After the update, it asked if I'd like to delete the old copy of Windows to free up drive space. I did that, now none of my video files, it doesn't matter if it's mp4 or not, will play for a half of second then give me error...
  9. No color in Movies and TV in windows 10

No color in Movies and TV in windows 10: Why no color in Movies and TV in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/no-color-in-movies-and-tv-in-windows-10/8fc4559e-fd32-47fc-bbba-d24095414f2e
  10. How to repeat a playlist to play videos via Movie&TV

How to repeat a playlist to play videos via Movie&TV: Do you guys how to repeat a playlist via Movie&TV to play some videos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/how-to-repeat-a-playlist-to-play-videos-via/96f463f9-3b1a-4b9c-a189-ad03dd8b7b60

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no colour wilst playing video

2. video no colour

3. no color playing video