Windows 10: No Creator's Update Yet?

Discus and support No Creator's Update Yet? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Home laptop will be forced to have the CU but it hasn't appeared yet on Windows Update yet in the UK - I wonder why? I'm actually quite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Steve C, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Steve C Win User

No Creator's Update Yet?

My Windows 10 Home laptop will be forced to have the CU but it hasn't appeared yet on Windows Update yet in the UK - I wonder why? I'm actually quite pleased since it seems a buggy update and I'm in no rush to have the update.

:)

Steve C, Apr 16, 2017

2. Error code 0x80070005 / Store - updates still not installing

Had this error.

Updated Win10 to Anniversary update, it did not fix this error.

Updated Win10 Anniversary Update to Creators Update, it did not fix this error.

Updated Win10 Creators Update to Fall Creators Update, THIS FIXED THIS ERROR!

Hopefully the Fall Creators Update will help everyone else with this error as well!

ImpetuousRacer, Apr 16, 2017
  3. JackPlatt Win User
    Differences Between Creators Update and Fall Creators Update on Windows 10?

Dear Microsoft,

What is the difference between Windows Creators Update and the Windows Fall Creators update? I have the Anniversary Update for Windows 10. PC was purchased in October 2015. When would I likely get Creators Update? Is it possible that I won't get the
    first Creators update released in April, but will get the Fall Creators update, sometime in the fall to winter months?

Jack

JackPlatt, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Mooly Win User

No Creator's Update Yet?

I believe its a progressive roll out and so it could be weeks or even months before you see it. As your stats show you are running 'Pro' then you can tick the 'defer upgrades' option in the advanced Windows Update settings.

Mooly, Apr 16, 2017
  5. Steve C Win User
    My laptop has Home (can't defer) and my desktop has Pro which is deferred.

Steve C, Apr 16, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Creator's Update Yet?

1. No Creator's Update Yet? - Similar Threads - Creator's Update Yet

2. Creator's Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creator's Update: What is Creator's Update? And How can I get that? Are Insider Program and Creator's Update Same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/creators-update/1d440c83-6041-478b-9874-b651a8224bd1
  3. Creators Update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creators Update.: How will I know when the Creator's Update has been installed please? Presumably it appears in Settings/Update and Security but is it identifiable? 86408
  4. Creators Update

Creators Update: I don't particularly want to do a manual download but am I the only one that hasn't received the Creator's Update yet? I also read somewhere that certain applications running on a computer might stop the update from downloading. 89939
  5. I haven't received the Creators Update yet?

I haven't received the Creators Update yet?: Heyyy, I'm in the UK and my laptop hasn't yet received the Creators Update. I was wondering if this is normal, as I know Microsoft are pushing out the update in stages? Cheers! *Smile 87178
  6. Don't have Creator's Update Yet

Don't have Creator's Update Yet: I find it strange that I haven't been prompted to install the Creator's Update yet. KB4013214 installed about a month ago and I thought that was the precursor to installing CU. Is this unusual or common? 88516
  7. creator update

creator update: It appears that the creator update has me in its crosshairs. From what little I could find out the only thing I am interested in is the improved edge. Can all the other features be uninstalled or at least ignored. 86852
  8. No symbol pack for Creator's Update yet?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No symbol pack for Creator's Update yet?: I help out over at /r/techsupport and this guy with a fresh install of W10 is having bluescreens. Problem is that I get WRONG_SYMBOLS no matter what when checking out his dump files. I tried .symfix .reload and it downloads something, but when following up with a new analyze...
  9. Creators update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Creators update: I installed the creators update some months ago that helped solving some of the problems I had with windows. But after windows crashed and I had to reinstall it, I can no longer seem to get the creators update to work. I just get a message that says "thank you for updating...
  10. creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    creators update: I was wondering if anyone is having trouble with the creators update? I installed it on a desktop and laptop. The laptop seems ok with it. The desktop appeared ok at first, but after a couple of days things started happening. Keyboard would freeze, chrome with bing started...