Windows 10: No Device Driver found

Discus and support No Device Driver found in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm attempting to dual boot windows 7 and Windows 10 preview, however when I run the setup I get up to point where it wants me to choose the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mitchell, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Mitchell Win User

No Device Driver found

Hi,
    I'm attempting to dual boot windows 7 and Windows 10 preview,
    however when I run the setup I get up to point where it wants me to choose the drive where I want to install, but before I get to that point I get the following message.

"A required CD/DVD device drivers missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, cd, dvd or usb flash drive, please insert it now.

:)

Mitchell, Oct 4, 2014

2. no sound device driver found

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand how painful that is when things does not work as expected. I will certainly assist you to fix the issues.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps from the following article and check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

In case of further queries please contact us, we will be glad to assist you.

Sudharshan M K, Oct 4, 2014
  3. no sound device driver found

I have no sound

Every once in a while it will work.

Trouble shooting comes back and says there might be a problem with this device.

Under device manager there is no video, and game controllers so I cannot
    reinstall the driver.

I have damaged the earphone plug by tripping over it and now I have to hold the plug for the earphones to work, that is when the sound decides to work 1 % of the time. How do I intstall the sound card driver or is my hardware defective? It used to show a
    Realtech

Upgraded from widows 8 to 10 64 bit ASUS laptop

Aboantopick, Oct 4, 2014
  4. No Device Driver found

Wolfeymole, Oct 4, 2014
  5. Mitchell Win User
    I read on google changing between the two bios setting requires a windows to be reinstalled. Is this correct.

Also did something change with the way windows installs or something with my system? Been able to install Windows flawlessly all the time, expect for one time when OS wasnt listed on msconfig unless boot partion was active. Could this have something to do with it?

Mitchell, Oct 4, 2014
  6. Wolfeymole, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

No Device Driver found

1. No Device Driver found - Similar Threads - Device Driver found

2. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No device drivers were found: recently I formatted my only disk but when booting windows it tells me "No device drivers were found" i tried switching usb ports but no effect someone told me to install the newest sata files but then it says "No new device drivers were found" is there a way to fix it?...
  3. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No device drivers were found: recently I formatted my only disk but when booting windows it tells me "No device drivers were found" i tried switching usb ports but no effect someone told me to install the newest sata files but then it says "No new device drivers were found" is there a way to fix it?...
  4. No device drivers found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No device drivers found: My Gaming PC Build:- EVGA 600 Ba, 80 Plus Bronze 600w- ASUS Prime H570M-PLUS- KLEVV CRAS C710 M.2 SSD NVMe PCle Gen3 x4 512GB- Intel Core i7-10700KF- RTX 3060- DDR4 16GB 8GBx2 Zenith RGB RAM Gaming 3200MHzI recently built a gaming PC and now that it's time to install windows,...
  5. No device drivers found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No device drivers found: My Gaming PC Build:- EVGA 600 Ba, 80 Plus Bronze 600w- ASUS Prime H570M-PLUS- KLEVV CRAS C710 M.2 SSD NVMe PCle Gen3 x4 512GB- Intel Core i7-10700KF- RTX 3060- DDR4 16GB 8GBx2 Zenith RGB RAM Gaming 3200MHzI recently built a gaming PC and now that it's time to install windows,...
  6. No device drivers found

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. No Device Driver Found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Device Driver Found: Basically, I wanted to revert back to windows, Cause I used to be in linux then it stopped booting. And I also lost my USB and i can only use my CD which has windows installed so when i tried that It says No device driver found and i keep rescanning it. So i hopped on a...
  8. No device drivers were found

No device drivers were found: Hello, I have ran into a problem during windows installation were it says that I'm missing a driver for the installation, I'm using a usb as installation media I have downloaded my computer's manufacturer drivers and still it needs a driver I tried fixing it by cleaning a...
  9. No device drivers were found

No device drivers were found: Hello, I have ran into a problem during windows installation were it says that I'm missing a driver for the installation I have downloaded my computer's manufacturer drivers and still it needs a driver[IMG]...
  10. No Device Drivers Found??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Device Drivers Found??: I'm trying to do a first time installation of windows 10 on my new pc(i do not know any of the specific specs as I got this pc from my bf) through a usb flashdrive which has already been formatted and has the installation software downloaded, but when going through the...