Windows 10: No digital entitlement

Discus and support No digital entitlement in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I upgraded my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home successfully. It shows windows is activated, but there is no message stating digital... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by usman77771, Aug 7, 2016.

1. No digital entitlement

I upgraded my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home successfully. It shows windows is activated, but there is no message stating digital entitlement. Windows is working fine and updating, but if I need to do a clean install in the future, can this cause any problem, as I don't have any key for Windows 10, since I upgraded. Can somebody help.

:)

usman77771, Aug 7, 2016
  2. Debyfuqua Win User

digital entitlement

where is my digital entitlement for windows 10 located? I cannot find it.

Debyfuqua, Aug 7, 2016
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    'Mike P, Aug 7, 2016
  4. TrustMe Win User

No digital entitlement

Another way to check is to open a Command prompt and type

slmgr /xpr

You should get a message saying "Your machine is permanently activated". If you get that message, I would think you're good.

TrustMe, Aug 7, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Right click on start icon. Select command prompt (admin). In the command prompt (admin) window run:
    slmgr /dlv

Post the results Windows here and we can help you more determine if your activation is good and permanent or not. The result Windows should look like this as an example:

No digital entitlement [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Aug 7, 2016
  6. What does it say in Settings > Update & security > Activation >

alphanumeric, Aug 7, 2016
  7. It says "Activation: Windows is activated."

usman77771, Aug 7, 2016
  8. No digital entitlement

Thanks a lot. It says "Windows (R), Core edition: The machine is permanently activated."

usman77771, Aug 7, 2016
  9. That's it? Weird? It should say "activated with a Product code" or "Activated with a digital license". Are you logged in with a Local account or Microsoft ID? I'm not if it matters, but maybe?

10. No digital entitlement [​IMG]

usman77771, Aug 7, 2016
  11. I am logged in with a Microsoft ID.

usman77771, Aug 7, 2016
  12. alphanumeric, Aug 7, 2016
  13. CmmTch Win User

No digital entitlement

I saw that too alphanumeric. Still on the initial RTM build 10240. Maybe upgrade to the Nov. build 10586 1511 will change things. Of course now the most recent is 14393 1607, so you may have to go that route, unless 1511 is a prereq for 1607.

CmmTch, Aug 7, 2016
  14. Actually 1607 says the same, though I am pretty sure, it said: "Activated with a digital license" before reinstall.

TairikuOkami, Aug 7, 2016
  15. Mine says "activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft Account".

Thema:

No digital entitlement

1. No digital entitlement - Similar Threads - digital entitlement

2. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  3. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  4. Digital entitlement Windows 10 didn't work on my laptop after formating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital entitlement Windows 10 didn't work on my laptop after formating: I format my laptop and install the windows ISO file using USB drive. After the installation my digital entitlement didn't work. It says activate windows. Below I attached my product number and error number that occurs....
  5. Digital entitlement Windows 10 didn't work on my laptop after formating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital entitlement Windows 10 didn't work on my laptop after formating: I format my laptop and install the windows ISO file using USB drive. After the installation my digital entitlement didn't work. It says activate windows. Below I attached my product number and error number that occurs....
  6. Digital entitlement Windows 10 didn't work on my laptop after formating

7. Using digital entitlement Windows 10 will not stay activated.

Using digital entitlement Windows 10 will not stay activated.: I have a problem with the activation of my Windows 10. Every day I get the message to activate windows. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I have HP laptop. Kindly help me activate my Windows. I need help....
  8. Using digital entitlement Windows 10 will not stay activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using digital entitlement Windows 10 will not stay activated.: I have a problem with the activation of my Windows 10. Every day I get the message to activate windows. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I have HP laptop. Kindly help me activate my Windows. I need help....
  9. Using digital entitlement Windows 10 will not stay activated.

10. Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license

Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license: Hi,I have a Win10 system with is licensed with a digital entitlement license which I need to re-install Windows 10 on exactly the same system - I'm not trying to transfer to a new machineAccording to this article If you have a digital license for your device, you can...