Windows 10: no display on screen

Discus and support no display on screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i start up my pc you see the loading screen but after he loaded up my monitor gives no signal so i cant see anything can someone help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nick2608, Jul 7, 2018.

1. nick2608 Win User

no display on screen

when i start up my pc you see the loading screen but after he loaded up my monitor gives no signal so i cant see anything

can someone help me.

:)

nick2608, Jul 7, 2018

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 7, 2018
  4. no display on screen

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

no display on screen

1. no display on screen - Similar Threads - display screen

2. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  3. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  4. League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...: I set my screen saver to a special "league display" and know my screen turns white instead of the cool animation that is suppose to play. I can't find too much on the internet about this specific problem but It seems to be a problem with the league display app itself since...
  5. League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...

League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...: I set my screen saver to a special "league display" and know my screen turns white instead of the cool animation that is suppose to play. I can't find too much on the internet about this specific problem but It seems to be a problem with the league display app itself since...
  6. Screen does not display anything when turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen does not display anything when turned on: When I turn on my laptop, nothing shows up on the screen. It seems to flash for a few seconds, but it’s barely noticeable and goes away. Is there anything I can do to fix this? also this is my fault, i had it in my backpack for several weeks, it also does not show damage in...
  7. Screen does not display anything when turned on

Screen does not display anything when turned on: When I turn on my laptop, nothing shows up on the screen. It seems to flash for a few seconds, but it’s barely noticeable and goes away. Is there anything I can do to fix this? also this is my fault, i had it in my backpack for several weeks, it also does not show damage in...
  8. After latest display update, the screen goes black and I can't seem to revert it even with...

After latest display update, the screen goes black and I can't seem to revert it even with...: The lastest "Display" update or something like that, my screen goes black instantly. I can't do anything to revert it since the recovery point somehow is from 20 minutes ago. it probably has that update and goes black the moment it starts installing from recovery point like...
  9. After latest display update, the screen goes black and I can't seem to revert it even with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After latest display update, the screen goes black and I can't seem to revert it even with...: The lastest "Display" update or something like that, my screen goes black instantly. I can't do anything to revert it since the recovery point somehow is from 20 minutes ago. it probably has that update and goes black the moment it starts installing from recovery point like...
  10. How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...

How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...: Over the past two months, the iCloud for Windows window pops up on startup whenever I start my computer. It doesn't require a sign-in; I'm signed in, and it just opens the app window. How do I prevent that from happening?This differs from other posts on this topic, where...