Windows 10: No Download button on windows store apps

Discus and support No Download button on windows store apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello. I just wanted to download a game, which is new. Asphalt Xtreme. So when I went to the store, opened up the game page and I didn't saw a download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheStrangeTeste, Nov 11, 2016.

1. No Download button on windows store apps

hello. I just wanted to download a game, which is new. Asphalt Xtreme. So when I went to the store, opened up the game page and I didn't saw a download button. The other day the button was there. But today when I wanted to download an other app, there was no download or Install button. How do I fix the problem?
    Windows 10
    OS Build 14393.187
    Version 1607

:)

TheStrangeTeste, Nov 11, 2016
  2. Parsa.Prt Win User

Unable to install or Download Windows store and apps

windows 10 store install or download button for apps not showing

Original Title: Windows store

Parsa.Prt, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Wattpad in Windows 10

I'm trying to download Wattpad on Windows Store. I have Windows 10 on a laptop. The 'Get the app' button is there but unavailable for me to click. Downloading other apps seem to be fine, so is there a problem with the store or the app?

pandatortoise, Nov 11, 2016
Thema:

No Download button on windows store apps

1. No Download button on windows store apps - Similar Threads - Download button store

2. Windows Store Not Downloading Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Not Downloading Apps: I am not winning.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-not-downloading-apps/cd2a2f63-f1a7-4615-a2f1-4e09657ac499
  3. Windows Store Not Downloading Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Not Downloading Apps: I am not winning.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-not-downloading-apps/cd2a2f63-f1a7-4615-a2f1-4e09657ac499
  4. Windows Store Not Downloading Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues

Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues: Im having a bit of a hard time with this one... Im trying to download the windows 10 xbox app from the microsoft store, but everytime I click on the "Get" button the store window acts like it refreshes and doesnt do anything else. Also I can't sign in to my account in the...
  6. Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues: Im having a bit of a hard time with this one... Im trying to download the windows 10 xbox app from the microsoft store, but everytime I click on the "Get" button the store window acts like it refreshes and doesnt do anything else. Also I can't sign in to my account in the...
  7. Unable to download windows 10 xbox app / microsoft store button issues

8. Windows store will not download apps

Windows store will not download apps: Hi im having tons of trouble with windows after installing a new motherboard. Windows would not activate with my old key at all, so I bought a new one spent an hour last night on the phone with MS trying to activate my new product key and finally did. Problem today is I cant...
  9. Not downloading apps in Windows Store

Not downloading apps in Windows Store: I wanted to get the adblock extension on Edge through the MS store but this appeared (see the picture below). And yes I tried logged in with a microsoft account too and the same thing appears. Honestly I don't know what to do. I tried clearing the cache and reseting the store...
  10. Download/Install button missing in Windows Store

Download/Install button missing in Windows Store: This problem was brought up a couple of years ago, and apparently resolve in a Windows update. However, I just picked up a new HP notebook yesterday. After spending the day scratching the surface on installing software, I went to the Windows Store, and found that the download...