Windows 10: No download button

Discus and support No download button in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have excede internet and have my wifi connection set as metered. When I go to windows update to check and download I have no download button. All it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bluestringer, Jul 3, 2016.

1. No download button

I have excede internet and have my wifi connection set as metered. When I go to windows update to check and download I have no download button. All it says is updates available, downloading updates 0%. How do I download the updates.

:)

bluestringer, Jul 3, 2016
  2. carlcase Win User

no start button after windows 10 download

I have no start button after upgrading from 8.1 to 10

can't get to my programs listings or documents files,ETC

carlcase, Jul 3, 2016
  3. No download button for forza horizon 3 on windows 10

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Omar.

Have you tried updating your device after running the Windows Update Troubleshooter?

Another solution we suggest is to manually reset the Windows Store cache through Command Prompt. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Store and sign in. Check if the download button shows up.

Also, kindly make sure that your device's Date & time settings is appropriate. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select Time & language.

In addition, we also recommend making sure that you're signed in with a Microsoft account. Refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Catherine Cus., Jul 3, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

No download button

There is no download button. If it hangs at 0%, something is wrong.

Try running

sfc /scannow

from an admin command prompt.

cereberus, Jul 4, 2016
Thema:

No download button

1. No download button - Similar Threads - download button

2. Nothing will open. Keep getting error messages after updates downloaded

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing will open. Keep getting error messages after updates downloaded: After an update, I keep getting the error message application not found when I click on icons on my desktop. Most of my apps are also missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-will-open-keep-getting-error-messages/14690816-bc2f-4ece-adee-fb94b833e5d4
  3. My netflix app doesn't show the download button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My netflix app doesn't show the download button: Good day, I have a problem with my Netflix app, its annoying I've done everything it show in the forums, I update my windows, I reset the app, I uninstalled in powershell and installed it again, and nothing. when i sign in I got the message that I can download but when I...
  4. Settings button longer works on my comera app after windows update download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Settings button longer works on my comera app after windows update download: Have a Nuvision duo 11 pc. After an update to windows 10 version 1803 in September the settings no longer function on my camera app. I have uninstalled the camera device and rebooted with no change. I have tried updating the driver for the unicam ov 5648 sensor with no luck....
  5. Windows 10’s ‘Check for updates’ button may also download optional updates

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s ‘Check for updates’ button may also download optional updates: Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) was originally released on October 2 but it was pulled shortly as Microsoft discovered a bug. Microsoft addressed the reported issues and the update was then re-launched in November. In a series of blog posts, Microsoft confirmed...
  6. Unable to click "free" button download in store...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to click "free" button download in store...: Hello, Noticed this issue on my laptop recently. I chose to reset my laptop to factory settings as it wasn't running the way I wanted to so I did a factory reset. Since the reset and updates installed I noticed that when I attempt to choose an app to download (apps I...
  7. Windows 10 Download Updates Button Unclickable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Download Updates Button Unclickable: My Windows screen says: "After October 10, 2017, Microsoft will no longer support your version of Windows 10, and this PC won't receive critical security updates . . . . .Select Download updates to begin downloading and installing the new version of Windows 10. The update...
  8. Finally Google to help stopping confusing download buttons on web site

in Browsers and Email
    Finally Google to help stopping confusing download buttons on web site: Hi there sometimes when you are looking for stuff and you reach a site you are presented with a whole confusing array of download buttons, install applications or whatever really hiding the actual download you want - sites like DriverMax come to mind for example/...
  9. No Download button on windows store apps

No Download button on windows store apps: hello. I just wanted to download a game, which is new. Asphalt Xtreme. So when I went to the store, opened up the game page and I didn't saw a download button. The other day the button was there. But today when I wanted to download an other app, there was no download or...
  10. Download/Install button missing in Windows Store

Download/Install button missing in Windows Store: This problem was brought up a couple of years ago, and apparently resolve in a Windows update. However, I just picked up a new HP notebook yesterday. After spending the day scratching the surface on installing software, I went to the Windows Store, and found that the download...