Windows 10: No download button

Discus and support No download button in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have excede internet and have my wifi connection set as metered. When I go to windows update to check and download I have no download button. All it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bluestringer, Jul 3, 2016.

1. No download button

I have excede internet and have my wifi connection set as metered. When I go to windows update to check and download I have no download button. All it says is updates available, downloading updates 0%. How do I download the updates.

:)

bluestringer, Jul 3, 2016
  2. carlcase Win User

no start button after windows 10 download

I have no start button after upgrading from 8.1 to 10

can't get to my programs listings or documents files,ETC

carlcase, Jul 3, 2016
  3. No download button for forza horizon 3 on windows 10

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Omar.

Have you tried updating your device after running the Windows Update Troubleshooter?

Another solution we suggest is to manually reset the Windows Store cache through Command Prompt. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Store and sign in. Check if the download button shows up.

Also, kindly make sure that your device's Date & time settings is appropriate. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select Time & language.

In addition, we also recommend making sure that you're signed in with a Microsoft account. Refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Catherine Cus., Jul 3, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

No download button

There is no download button. If it hangs at 0%, something is wrong.

Try running

sfc /scannow

from an admin command prompt.

cereberus, Jul 4, 2016
Thema:

No download button

1. No download button - Similar Threads - download button

2. Install button for games greyed out and missing downloaded games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install button for games greyed out and missing downloaded games.: I just yesterday tried to download a game that's available to me since I have PC gamepass however when I try and download it the download button turns grey and it just doesn't install.As well, I've been missing downloaded games from my apps section for a while now, I have...
  3. Install button for games greyed out and missing downloaded games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install button for games greyed out and missing downloaded games.: I just yesterday tried to download a game that's available to me since I have PC gamepass however when I try and download it the download button turns grey and it just doesn't install.As well, I've been missing downloaded games from my apps section for a while now, I have...
  4. Im nott able to cancel download of some apps after pressing cancel download button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im nott able to cancel download of some apps after pressing cancel download button: Im nott able to cancel download of some apps after pressing cancel download button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-nott-able-to-cancel-download-of-some-apps-after/309aab5b-4960-4439-ac07-c185de6d6646
  5. Im nott able to cancel download of some apps after pressing cancel download button

Im nott able to cancel download of some apps after pressing cancel download button: Im nott able to cancel download of some apps after pressing cancel download button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-nott-able-to-cancel-download-of-some-apps-after/309aab5b-4960-4439-ac07-c185de6d6646
  6. HP pen control does not download download button is invisible

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HP pen control does not download download button is invisible: I want to download the HP pen control app. I can find the app on several websites. All links send me to the app on Microsoft store. And there, the "Get" button is invisible.Microsoft Store is up to date. Windows is up to date. Systems requirements are OK for the app.What is...
  7. HP pen control does not download download button is invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP pen control does not download download button is invisible: I want to download the HP pen control app. I can find the app on several websites. All links send me to the app on Microsoft store. And there, the "Get" button is invisible.Microsoft Store is up to date. Windows is up to date. Systems requirements are OK for the app.What is...
  8. HP pen control does not download download button is invisible

9. Download and install all button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and install all button greyed out: I need to install an urgent security update on my computer, but all I'm getting is this, any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-install-all-button-greyed-out/356b2c87-faa7-4577-9403-260c835cda77
  10. Download and install all button greyed out

Download and install all button greyed out: I need to install an urgent security update on my computer, but all I'm getting is this, any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-install-all-button-greyed-out/356b2c87-faa7-4577-9403-260c835cda77