Windows 10: No drag & drop in windows mail? Is this correct or is something wrong?

Discus and support No drag & drop in windows mail? Is this correct or is something wrong? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm finally setting up my Win 10 updated machine. I was hoping to use Windows 10 Mail, because of its simplicity. However, there are several features... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CalypsoArt, Jul 24, 2016.

1. No drag & drop in windows mail? Is this correct or is something wrong?

I'm finally setting up my Win 10 updated machine. I was hoping to use Windows 10 Mail, because of its simplicity. However, there are several features missing that I use constantly. Drag & drop attachments is one. Am I correct that this feature is missing in Mail?

:)

CalypsoArt, Jul 24, 2016
  2. kundan56 Win User

what is the correct method of transfering music files to n73?

kindly instruct how to transfer music tracks from the pc to the phone n73? is it better way to transfer through mass storage or using nokia pcsuite-drag and drop to phone icon?

kundan56, Jul 24, 2016
  3. No longer is "drag and drop" avaliable in Windows

After one of the recent upgrades to my Windows 10, I was no longer able to shrink a window so that I am not able to display more than one window on my display. Thus, I am not able to drag and drop contents from one window to other. Does anyone have a
    fix to this?

Norm Tacklind, Jul 24, 2016
  4. ARC1020 Win User

No drag & drop in windows mail? Is this correct or is something wrong?

You can drag and drop attachments into your email messages, however this was a feature that was added in a Mail App update. Therefore, I'm wondering whether the Mail App on your PC is still on an older version? Try going to Store > Downloads and Updates and 'Check For Updates' to make sure the Mail App is on the latest version.

No drag & drop in windows mail? Is this correct or is something wrong? [​IMG]

ARC1020, Jul 25, 2016
Thema:

No drag & drop in windows mail? Is this correct or is something wrong?

1. No drag & drop in windows mail? Is this correct or is something wrong? - Similar Threads - drag drop mail

2. Windows 11 22h222621.608 drag & drop not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22h222621.608 drag & drop not working correctly: I upgraded windows normally, but I can't use drag and drop files to taskbar normally. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h222621608-drag-drop-not-working/102f3135-60f0-4920-8df9-e7af3fe51d17
  3. Windows 11 22h222621.608 drag & drop not working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22h222621.608 drag & drop not working correctly: I upgraded windows normally, but I can't use drag and drop files to taskbar normally. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h222621608-drag-drop-not-working/102f3135-60f0-4920-8df9-e7af3fe51d17
  4. Mouse not copying and pasting correctly, Drag and Drop issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not copying and pasting correctly, Drag and Drop issues.: Highlighting of text does not work correctlyWhen I attempt to highlight text and hold down the mouse button at where I want it to startThe following happens1. It does not highlight at all2. It may start to highlight 3 or 4 words in or several lines later then on releasing the...
  5. Mouse not copying and pasting correctly, Drag and Drop issues.

Mouse not copying and pasting correctly, Drag and Drop issues.: Highlighting of text does not work correctlyWhen I attempt to highlight text and hold down the mouse button at where I want it to startThe following happens1. It does not highlight at all2. It may start to highlight 3 or 4 words in or several lines later then on releasing the...
  6. Mouse not copying and pasting correctly, Drag and Drop issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Drag and drop

Drag and drop: Why i Can't use drag and drop in windows 11?? It is so annoying, i think i have to go back to windows 10.For development work it is really bad for user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop/85e7b545-2642-4278-b569-418ba70cc539
  8. Drag and Drop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drag and Drop: I use drag and drop to transfer data onto my network computers, but since the latest update 1903 (18362.449) drag and drop won't work. I re-imaged back a couple of months and drag and drop works ok so the fault is with the latest update. Please advise. Deric...
  9. Drag and Drop

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag and Drop: When did the ability to drag and drop from the taskbar to the desktop end? 122324
  10. drag and drop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    drag and drop: How do I fix the drag and drop function on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop/4f64f2ff-0a7d-45c6-9c26-fc131a8fd7b6