Windows 10: No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

Discus and support No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files OS: Windows 10 Brand: RazerModel: Razer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nov, Nov 16, 2017.

1. NOV
    Nov Win User

No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files

Brand: RazerModel: Razer

Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition)

Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes

Does this happen on other laptops? : No

Does this occur when using different cables? : Yes

Does this occur on both modes MTP and PTP? : Yes

What happened when the device is unplugged While attempting to transfer a file?:

An error occurs as if the file were transferring in the background unseen but, it isn't.
    It's been checked under task manager.
    Steps Taken:Deleted any and all drivers dealing with Android through Device Manager -> show hidden devices -> uninstalled drivers.

Used different usb type "c" cables.

Uninstalled and reinstalled one plus drivers,

Uninstalled drivers for mtp and reinstalled

Updated all drivers per laptop website

Ran sfc/scannow tools, no issues found

Ran disk clean up, cleared all and any temp file (ex: cache, cookies, java cache)

This issue has been found to be windows itself and not the device(s).

Please feel free to throw me suggestions after reading through what was done! *Biggrin

:)

2. RCSpence Win User

File Transfer via Bluetooth

I'm trying to transfer a file between Windows Mobile 5 and Android Galaxy S-3. I am able to transfer sucessfully from Android to Windows Mobile, but cannot transfer from Windows Mobile to Android. To transfer from Windows Mobile (WM) to Android, I am
    using "File Transfer" program on WM to select a file and choosing my phone name as "Bluetooth Recipient." This sends the program into "Transfer in Progress" in which it attempts to connect and fails a total of three or four times. Finally it quits and states
    "Unable to open the specified transport. More data available.

Is there any fix available for this?

Thanks in advance.

RCSpence, Nov 16, 2017
  3. Is There Any App For Windows Phone Like There Is In Android Phones Like Xender Or Flash Transfer

Isn't There Any App Available For Windows Phone Like Xender And Flash Transfer In Android Phones Which Can Transfer Files From One Phone To Another Quickly Bluetooth Takes Too Long To Transfer A File..

Shivam Adhvaryu, Nov 16, 2017
Thema:

No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

1. No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones. - Similar Threads - file transfer window

2. When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...: I am trying to copy some files and games which are about 60 GB in size to my phone from my pc, but when I try to do it the copying starts and ends automatically midway through the process and when I check the copied items are 4.44 gb in size, I have copied the same files...
  3. When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When transferring files from PC Windows 11 to an android phone, the transfer automatically...: I am trying to copy some files and games which are about 60 GB in size to my phone from my pc, but when I try to do it the copying starts and ends automatically midway through the process and when I check the copied items are 4.44 gb in size, I have copied the same files...
  4. File transfer phone to pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File transfer phone to pc: Hello everyone, just wondering is it possible to download large files on my phone and transfer them to my pc without having to redownload or spend time waiting for it transfer? I'm not very tech savvy so any input much appreciated submitted by /u/9loskii [link] [comments]...
  5. File transfer with Android Tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File transfer with Android Tablet: I'm trying to update the Android OS on my Lenovo A10-70F tablet. I've downloaded a file from Lenovo to update it to Android 5.0 from the current 4.4.2. However, I'm having problems getting the USB connectivity to work. When connected via USB the tablet tells me it's...
  6. File Transfer Issues - Increased file size when transferring from Android to PC Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Transfer Issues - Increased file size when transferring from Android to PC Windows 10: Files transferred from phone to laptop have drastically increased in size and are now unable to open. File sizes for images have increased up to 7GB. I am unable to move from the C: Drive as it states there is over 4TB of data. However My C: Drive only holds 256GB. No special...
  7. how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc: how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-my-phone-android-to-the/3bbbf178-9266-4080-a76a-f53a4364edb1
  8. Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone

Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone: i can not download music from my pc to android phone ***Original title: i can not download music from my pc to android phone*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-files-from-pc-to-android-phone/357b32a0-7548-4786-ac3c-3f32cfe3a227"
  9. transfer files phone to pc

transfer files phone to pc: can i transfer files, such as notes, from my phone to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files-phone-to-pc/467f0590-db62-45c5-8ab2-6f87190caf38"
  10. no transfer box when transfering files

in Windows 10 Support
    no transfer box when transfering files: I'm talking about one of the below transfer boxes. I no longer see one when copying files so I have to guess when it is finished. It seems to have started after my last weekly update. I'm running Build 11082 with all the latest updates. [img] 34653