Windows 10: No full screen 1080p option after win 10 install.

Discus and support No full screen 1080p option after win 10 install. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; [img] Its a little hard to see (sorry), but this is what im dealing with. When i go to advanced options, everything is gray. Anyone know how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by RobMathew, Jul 30, 2015.

1. RobMathew Win User

No full screen 1080p option after win 10 install.

No full screen 1080p option after win 10 install. [​IMG]

Its a little hard to see (sorry), but this is what im dealing with. When i go to advanced options, everything is gray.
    Anyone know how to fix this?

:)

RobMathew, Jul 30, 2015

2. Cant watch 1080p videos after upgrading to windows 10

i upgraded to win 10 from win 7...everything is working fine without 1 thing.1080p videos.in win 7 1080p videos did not lag/choped....but after upgrading to win 10 its a lot laggy and unwatchable.i tried downloadong a video but same result...i cant even
    watch 1080p in youtube...please help me with 1080p videos...

Thank you

RidatFarhan, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Can't get jpg images to display full screen on second monitor using Windows 10

I can force Win 10 Photos app to go slideshow and pause, but when I alt-tab between programs it drops out of full-screen mode. When I try to use Photo Viewer it moves the image to my primary monitor and black-screens the secondary, and then win-shift-right
    arrow moves it over but blacks out my primary. My primary and secondary are both 1080p and set accordingly. What am I doing wrong?

JonathanMorrison, Jul 30, 2015
  4. z3r010 Win User

Have you tried updating your graphics driver?

z3r010, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Are you running updated graphics card drivers?

MortTheBeast, Jul 30, 2015
  6. RobMathew Win User
    I just did, still no go..idk what wrong.

RobMathew, Jul 30, 2015
  7. Are you getting your drivers from the card manufacturers site?

MortTheBeast, Jul 30, 2015
  8. No full screen 1080p option after win 10 install.

I have a related issue where the screen only displays on about 80 percent of the usable monitor surface. However my Advanced options are NOT greyed out. Radeon 48xx GPU, latest drivers available are installed, i7 920 CPU, LG monitor.

OldjarHead, Aug 2, 2015
  9. Problem resolved. My Radeon 4890 HD does not support Windows 10 (no drivers available ). I had to upgrade my video card.

OldjarHead, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No full screen 1080p option after win 10 install. - Similar Threads - full screen 1080p

2. What's the best scaling option for a 15.6 inch 1080p screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the best scaling option for a 15.6 inch 1080p screen?: submitted by /u/RapidActionBattalion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/maihro/whats_the_best_scaling_option_for_a_156_inch/
  3. 1080p screen not detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    1080p screen not detected: I had a 720p screen installed on my laptop temporarily and I have re-installed graphic driversAMD on my pc. Now when I installed a new 1080p screen on my laptop, there is no display. What might be the problem? Is there any solution? Thanks in advance! :...
  4. Hi Win full screen issue

Hi Win full screen issue: for unknown reason, full screen will not go to full. There is a 1/4" blacked out area on top, left and right side. display settings set at 100%. What to try? Reboot doesd nothing never played games. Mouse disappears under this black area...
  5. Win 10 - 1909 broken exclusive full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 - 1909 broken exclusive full screen: I'm currently on win 10 1809 tweaked and all my games 32 totaly all run in exclusive full screen . The windows volume slider doesnt appear and my g sync monitor flickers black twice when going to the game. So I thought let's try 1909 And 1909 1 game out 32 ran exclusive full...
  6. Bug Full Screen win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Full Screen win 10: Sorry for english I'm using the translator So when I open the game in full screen some parts of the game are giving some transparent bugs as the image shows ... I tried to update and reinstall the drivers but it did not work... [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. 1080p Not An Option in Display Settings

1080p Not An Option in Display Settings: I have a laptop with a 4k display but because of all the pixels being rendered, it causes my battery life to be pretty bad. I want to scale down my laptop display to 1080p since 1080p is exactly 4 times fewer pixels than 4k and therefore looks the most natural. But for some...
  8. Custom background in full screen start in win 10

Custom background in full screen start in win 10: How to set a custom background in win 10 in full screen start menu apart from the current desktop wallpaper. 80324
  9. Black screen after installing WIN 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after installing WIN 10: Hello evreryone, When upgrading my TABLET (not a PC) from Win 8.1 to Win 10, windows system told me that I don't have enough memory space to install win 10 and give to me the option that I can use a micro SD card memory to install win 10. I choose this option and insert a...
  10. Sign-in Option screen is blank after Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sign-in Option screen is blank after Windows 10 install: After the update, I have Windows 10 installed on my laptop. I was not asked to change my password to a pin. I thought this was odd, because that was the process with another laptop at work that I have successfully updated. Thinking nothing about it, I proceeded, and it looks...