Windows 10: No Games will Work Correctly For me.

Discus and support No Games will Work Correctly For me. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use to be able to play COD AW and MW# but now everytime I try to play, I keep going into the prone position. I have since removed all of my games and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

No Games will Work Correctly For me.

I use to be able to play COD AW and MW# but now everytime I try to play, I keep going into the prone position. I have since removed all of my games and will use Windows 7 for gaming. This may be a deal breaker for me as Games used to play great. Not with this build.

:)

2. KenTabor Win User

minesweeper and windows 10

This idea worked for me too, but I had to set the bar all the way to the right (150%) in order for the game to display correctly. The game does not display correctly using the 100% or 125% settings.

KenTabor, Jul 20, 2015
  3. N80ie audio doesn't work correctly for no reason.

i heard there is an official nokia office in vancouver, i am not sure of any NCP though...

friedbrains, Jul 20, 2015
  4. No Games will Work Correctly For me.

Are you using M/KB or a controller?

I've had some issues with a couple of games, but they turned out to be driver related. I haven't had any games fail to play that played on 7/8.1.

blackroseMD1, Jul 20, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    Mouse and KB. The games play but seem to place me in the prone position at will.

6. Are you having similar issues in other games? If so, and it's the same keybinding, maybe the key is getting stuck or something.

blackroseMD1, Jul 20, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    I re Installed the game and all is well now. I have one more to do. Thanks BKMD1

8. No Games will Work Correctly For me.

No problem. Glad you managed to get it fixed.

blackroseMD1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Games will Work Correctly For me.

1. No Games will Work Correctly For me. - Similar Threads - Games Correctly

2. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  3. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  4. Screen resolution not correctly detected by games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen resolution not correctly detected by games: All of my games cannot detect full screen resolution options correctly but get -1x-1.Recently all of my games cannot correctly detect my screen resolution. I have a 2560x1440 monitor and it's set to native in Windows. However, if my games run in exclusive full screen mode,...
  5. Screen resolution not correctly detected by games

Screen resolution not correctly detected by games: All of my games cannot detect full screen resolution options correctly but get -1x-1.Recently all of my games cannot correctly detect my screen resolution. I have a 2560x1440 monitor and it's set to native in Windows. However, if my games run in exclusive full screen mode,...
  6. Xbox 1 controller stopped working correctly on one game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 1 controller stopped working correctly on one game: The Xbox 1 wireless controller I normally use for games stopped working with the PC game Final Fantasy XIV specifically.It works perfectly fine with every other game.I've already contacted the game publisher Square Enix and have gone through their tech support with no results...
  7. Xbox 1 controller stopped working correctly on one game

Xbox 1 controller stopped working correctly on one game: The Xbox 1 wireless controller I normally use for games stopped working with the PC game Final Fantasy XIV specifically.It works perfectly fine with every other game.I've already contacted the game publisher Square Enix and have gone through their tech support with no results...
  8. "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when open epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when open epic games: I always get "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when trying to open epic games . I tried many ways but can't fix it Is there any method to fix it?...
  9. "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when open epic games

"The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when open epic games: I always get "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" when trying to open epic games . I tried many ways but can't fix it Is there any method to fix it?...
  10. Xbox app not detecting gaming services correctly

Xbox app not detecting gaming services correctly: My PC Xbox app on Windows 11 is not listing installed games in the side bar and when I try and install new games it tells me to download gaming services.I have already uninstalled and reinstalled gaming services, both with and without a restart. If I uninstall it, restart the...