Windows 10: No Good RSS Readers in Win 10

Discus and support No Good RSS Readers in Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used to use Live Mail which had a decent feed reader but there's none built into the new Mail app. I've tried a lot of reader apps from the store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbeasto, Sep 17, 2015.

1. elbeasto Win User

No Good RSS Readers in Win 10

I used to use Live Mail which had a decent feed reader but there's none built into the new Mail app.

I've tried a lot of reader apps from the store and they're all terrible!
    Either the feed doesn't work or there's ads or it just doesn't work.

Anyone got a suggestion for an RSS Reader app?

Thanks

:)

elbeasto, Sep 17, 2015
  2. reptile18 Win User

RSS reader for symbian belle.

Not really sure what you're asking for... If you're looking just for free RSS Feed Readers, the ones built in (if you have the RSS Widget) should suffice...

Just use the Nokia Web Browser to some website. Go to Menu -> Add feed, select the webpage from the dialog box. Then add the widget to your homescreen and you're good to go...

reptile18, Sep 17, 2015
  3. TheBrenda Win User
    Free RSS Reader Suggestion

Anyone have a Free RSS Reader Suggestion? Also, can you put microsoft forums on an RSS Reader? And, when I go to a site and click the RSS symbol, some sites have a number of predefined readers (google and others), how can I get the http for their feed?

TheBrenda, Sep 17, 2015
  4. ARC1020 Win User

I presume Internet Explorer in Windows 10 still has the RSS reader built-in? If so, assuming you don't need the RSS feeds to sync between multiple machines, it's a really good RSS reader. I'd be lost without it.

No Good RSS Readers in Win 10 [​IMG]

ARC1020, Sep 17, 2015
  5. elbeasto Win User
    Thanks for that, I'll definitely give it a go.

I also found a pretty decent feed reader Chrome extension, The RSS Aggregator.

elbeasto, Sep 17, 2015
  6. awalt Win User
    I use feedly from within Chrome browser, it is really very good.

awalt, Sep 17, 2015
  7. JoeShades Win User
    Yeah use a website like feedly, or AOl reader

JoeShades, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No Good RSS Readers in Win 10 - Similar Threads - RSS Readers

2. How to Set Default RSS Reader in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Set Default RSS Reader in Windows 10?: HI, I've been using RSS Owl as my preferred RSS Reader for some time. For about the past month or so, each time I start the program a dialogue prompts me with: "RSS Owl is currently not your default reader. Would you like to make it your default reader? Yes / No."Even though...
  3. How to Set Default RSS Reader in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Set Default RSS Reader in Windows 10?: HI, I've been using RSS Owl as my preferred RSS Reader for some time. For about the past month or so, each time I start the program a dialogue prompts me with: "RSS Owl is currently not your default reader. Would you like to make it your default reader? Yes / No."Even though...
  4. How to Set Default RSS Reader in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. RSS feed integration - U.Today

RSS feed integration - U.Today: Hello MSN team,I'm Daria from U.Today. I’m the Senior Business Development Manager at U.Today.Is it possible for us to get onto your RSS feed?--------------------Briefly about us:- Today is a leading cryptocurrency media outlet since 2017.- We have 60,000-150,000 highly...
  6. RSS feed integration - U.Today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RSS feed integration - U.Today: Hello MSN team,I'm Daria from U.Today. I’m the Senior Business Development Manager at U.Today.Is it possible for us to get onto your RSS feed?--------------------Briefly about us:- Today is a leading cryptocurrency media outlet since 2017.- We have 60,000-150,000 highly...
  7. what is RSS feeds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is RSS feeds?: what is RSS feeds? * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-rss-feeds/aaf01e3b-7cd5-48c8-a245-156774128589
  8. what is RSS feeds?

what is RSS feeds?: what is RSS feeds? * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-rss-feeds/aaf01e3b-7cd5-48c8-a245-156774128589
  9. Nefunguje odběr rss kanálu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nefunguje odběr rss kanálu: Dobrý den, po přihlášení k odběru informačního kanálu skopíruji jeho adresu a chci ho vložit do čtečky. Ale nejde mi adresu kanálu s novinkami o aktualizacích Microsoft defenderu přidat. Co s tím?...
  10. What is the RSS feed? Plz read all the way to the bottom. you don't have to read all the...

What is the RSS feed? Plz read all the way to the bottom. you don't have to read all the...: I have no idea what this is: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><rss xmlns:a10="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0"><channel><title>Microsoft Community - STOP Ransomware</title><description /><language>en-us</language><a10:link...