Windows 10: No Internet Access Under 64bit Windows 10, Although Internet Works

Discus and support No Internet Access Under 64bit Windows 10, Although Internet Works in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Apparently this is an old problem that I was just hit with with the latest win 10 update. Everything working well and then the infamous yellow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fred33821, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Fred33821 Win User

No Internet Access Under 64bit Windows 10, Although Internet Works

Apparently this is an old problem that I was just hit with with the latest win 10 update.

Everything working well and then the infamous yellow triangle shows up on my internet connection icon.

I have full internet access through my router and can use outlook, browser and other internet functions. None of the windows apps will function and they report no internet connection.

Windows 10 Home

Version 1803

Installed 5/20/2018

OS Build 17134.228

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking-winpc/no-internet-access-under-64bit-windows-10-pro/aeb38e0d-e7e1-4d29-8735-76bb661267db?auth=1

There was no change other than an automatic win 10 update on 8/22/2018.

Any clue to what is going on. Since this issue has been around for some time perhaps someone has a some ideas.

I have tried all the fixes listed in this forum piece and have rebooted router, modem and this computer. Eight devices connected to router through ethernet or WiFi work perfectly.

Thanks for any advice

:)

Fred33821, Aug 22, 2018
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

No Internet Access Under 64bit Windows 10, Although Internet Works wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Aug 22, 2018
  4. frickinaj Win User

i can only access the internet with 64bit IE

Hello, I usually Chrome for all browing needs. Sudden;y today my internet stopped working although I had full wireless signal.

I can play online games, and can access the internet with 64bit IE, but I can't use 32bit IE or any other web browser. 64bitIE has no flash support, so I can't do anything that uses flash.

I've never heard of anything like this. Has anyone else?

frickinaj, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

1. No Internet Access Under 64bit Windows 10, Although Internet Works - Similar Threads - Internet Access Under

2. Windows 11: No internet Access but Internet Works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: No internet Access but Internet Works: Hello, I am on my pc and the internet and games work fine but some windows applications and others won't work due to saying I am offline even though steam games, minecraft, and internet browsers work fine. I can't even update my windows due to this issue and I don't know how...
  3. Windows 11: No internet Access but Internet Works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: No internet Access but Internet Works: Hello, I am on my pc and the internet and games work fine but some windows applications and others won't work due to saying I am offline even though steam games, minecraft, and internet browsers work fine. I can't even update my windows due to this issue and I don't know how...
  4. There is no Internet access, but the Internet is working properly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is no Internet access, but the Internet is working properly.: Since the last update of Windows 10 version 21H1, Internet shows connected but applications and browser do not show Internet access trying to connect while there is no Internet problem, I tried to reset my router but the problem remains the same. This problem only shows on...
  5. "No Internet Access" but internet is working normal

"No Internet Access" but internet is working normal: Hello, I have the following set of observations: - On my laptop, internet is working normal, but: - The network icon in the systray says "No Internet access" and it is the round icon, not the wifi icon. - Another laptop on the same network shows the normal wifi icon with...
  6. No internet access although connected

No internet access although connected: it says no internet access but i am connected and i can use internet with browser and apps if i click troubleshoot its recommends a network reset done that a few times already also tried cmd> netsh winsock reset catalog netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log netsh winsock...
  7. No Internet Access in Windows 10, Although Internet Works

No Internet Access in Windows 10, Although Internet Works: some one from Microsoft need to tell us and solve this weird situation; here are some noticeable to help whoever looking after this from microsoft; - this happened after update 2004 of window 10. - non of the solution given in the 2 or 3 discussion in this forum worked. -...
  8. No Internet Access Under 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Although Internet Works

No Internet Access Under 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Although Internet Works: [ATTACH] I have done a reset on my windows and still show no internet even though im able to access it but now I cant activate my windows and some of my apps are not working now either. I have tried all the steps from other blogs i ready having the same issue....
  9. No Internet access although there are.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Internet access although there are.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BillTheMiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8sizf/no_internet_access_although_there_are/
  10. Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet...: I have not had any trouble with this in the past with this computer in the three years I've had it, nor have I changed anything at all recently, hardware or otherwise. There were no updates, program installs, uninstalls, reboots, settings changes, etc. before this issue began...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no internet access although

2. No Internet Access Under 64bit Windows 10 Pro Although Internet Works