Windows 10: No Internet Connection by Ethernet after Windows 10 installation

Discus and support No Internet Connection by Ethernet after Windows 10 installation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I installed Windows 10 earlier today and could not get the internet connection by ethernet working. Please advise as there has been no useful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ads1975, Dec 23, 2016.

1. ads1975 Win User

No Internet Connection by Ethernet after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

I installed Windows 10 earlier today and could not get the internet connection by ethernet working.

Please advise as there has been no useful information on the internet that works.

Regards
    Adrian

:)

ads1975, Dec 23, 2016

2. Windows 10 Default gateway not available

After installing windows 10, I lose internet access via the Ethernet, the computer switches to wireless.

Windows 10 reports "no internet" on the Ethernet (local area network).

After running diagnostics on the local area connection I learn: default gateway not available, it may be corrected some times.

Time Warner cable insists the problem is with Windows 10.

This is an annoying problem. Help Please.

John

John ElenaMueller, Dec 23, 2016
  3. Internet connection issue

When I have on my notebook connected ethernet cable, and this ethernet connection has not an access to internet, then when I connect USB LTE modem, I am not able to go to the internet.

Only after I unplug ethernet cable, internet connection over USB LTE mode is working.

Modem is all the time in connected state.

I thing this issue is after windows 10 1709 update.

Petr RC Zlin, Dec 23, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum have you installed drivers for the network card is there any yellow triangle in device manager?

Samuria, Dec 23, 2016
Thema:

1. No Internet Connection by Ethernet after Windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - Internet Connection Ethernet

2. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet connection after installing windows 10: I have a MacOS and have downloaded and installed windows 10 on a seperate partition.During the installation I had to select “Limited setup as I did not have an internet connection.When the installation was finished I still could not set up an inner connection.I live in an Age...
  3. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Internet connection after installing windows 10: I have a MacOS and have downloaded and installed windows 10 on a seperate partition.During the installation I had to select “Limited setup as I did not have an internet connection.When the installation was finished I still could not set up an inner connection.I live in an Age...
  4. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No ethernet internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No ethernet internet connection: I had to reset my pc yesterday and after that it says no that there is no internet connection i alredy tried all solutions i coud find usb tethering from my phone doesn't work either...
  6. No ethernet internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No ethernet internet connection: I had to reset my pc yesterday and after that it says no that there is no internet connection i alredy tried all solutions i coud find usb tethering from my phone doesn't work either...
  7. Ethernet not connecting to the internet.

Ethernet not connecting to the internet.: I connect to the internet via an ethernet connection through electric powerline modules. It has been running great until a couple of days ago. My computer says that I'm connected with internet access until I run a diagnostic. It says that the connection between your access...
  8. Ethernet connected but no internet

Ethernet connected but no internet: Ethernet connected but no internet, my motherboard does not support wifi z170a. I have tried ipconfig /all ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew I've tried rebooting and doing netsh int ip reset and netsh winsock reset I've...
  9. Windows 10 cant connect to Ethernet after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 cant connect to Ethernet after clean install: We have two pc's both connected to a NAS unit by a wired connection. After an update, one computer refused to boot up, continually saying it was repairing itself. Eventually there was no alternative but to re-install W10. Now the pc wont connect to our network. Our network...
  10. Lost audio and ethernet connection after installing windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost audio and ethernet connection after installing windows 10.: I have a desktop PC with a Gigabyte X58 motherboard and Realtek audio and ethernet apps. The first thing that happened is the Realtek HD audio manager box kept coming up and I could not stop it. I deleted the audio app and it stop popping up, until I did a restart. Then it...