Windows 10: No Internet Connections for Apps from Windows Store

Discus and support No Internet Connections for Apps from Windows Store in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Windows 10 for 9 Months now, and I've never had any problems. Since yesterday apps from Windows Store do not have internet access.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pupupuia, Jun 28, 2016.

1. pupupuia Win User

No Internet Connections for Apps from Windows Store

Hi, I am using Windows 10 for 9 Months now, and I've never had any problems.

Since yesterday apps from Windows Store do not have internet access. All other "manually" installed applications work just fine. To test if it is really the Windows Store, I've downloaded some Apps from there and none of them seem to be able to connect, but still other Programms like Chrome, or whatever work.

Does anyone know what I should do or try?
    Thanks in advance,

:)

pupupuia, Jun 28, 2016

2. Internet connection error

I was using all windows app normally like Xbox Live, Weather etc. But suddenly these app are not getting internet from my connection. I haven't changed my connection. Windows store is okay. I can download app from store but apps that require internet is
    not working now. Shows error no internet connection.

ShoaibTanim, Jun 28, 2016
  3. Windows apps can't connect to internet, Windows update throwing 0x800706d9 error code

original Title: Windows apps can't connect to internet

I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. Everything was working fine, I downloaded and and updated some apps from the Windows store. But now none of the apps can access internet. Store says I'm not connected but I'm connected I can access internet using other
    browsers, steam etc. Windows edge cant load pages, cortana can't connect and all of the apps from the windows store says no connection. Even the windows update is giving me error 0x800706d9.

Please give me a solution......

ShariarSadi, Jun 28, 2016
Thema:

No Internet Connections for Apps from Windows Store

1. No Internet Connections for Apps from Windows Store - Similar Threads - Internet Connections Apps

2. Windows store apps cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store apps cannot connect to the internet: Suddenly all apps from windows store and some others can't connect anymore.In the event viewer I see the Microsoft store app crashes at combase.dll, exception code 80090305.Even my own C# code crashes on HttpClient request with "Cannot establish SSL".Meanwhile browsers works...
  3. Windows store apps cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store apps cannot connect to the internet: Suddenly all apps from windows store and some others can't connect anymore.In the event viewer I see the Microsoft store app crashes at combase.dll, exception code 80090305.Even my own C# code crashes on HttpClient request with "Cannot establish SSL".Meanwhile browsers works...
  4. Windows Store not connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Store not connected to the internet.: Hello, I've been trying to get help everywhere but no one is helping. Microsoft was no help at all either they literally did nothing for me. Basically I can't play Minecraft anymore and I believe its because I'm unable to sign into the Microsoft store due to it not being...
  5. Internet Connection OFFLINE for Microsoft Store Apps

Internet Connection OFFLINE for Microsoft Store Apps: 1st time met such a problem as 1st time in use for Microsoft Store & its Apps, Apps downloadable, but after Launch reporting back "No Internet Connection", .. just clean installed Windows 10 2004 on 7 Novemberseems - it solved WiFi Icon & in Settings - appeared be showing...
  6. windows store won't connect to the internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store won't connect to the internet: it was fine, but one day it suddenly disconnected with the wifi. Every time I get on my microsoft store, it says it needs internet and I am not connected. More over, all the apps I got from the store are appeared offline. However, other apps are fine, and the browsers are...
  7. Windows Store app won't connect to the Internet

Windows Store app won't connect to the Internet: [img] 124399
  8. Windows Store Apps can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store Apps can’t connect to internet: [ATTACH] Have you ever came across a situation on your Windows 10 computer where Windows Store apps are not able to connect to the internet but desktop apps can? This is a common situation very likely to occur after a network [...] This post Windows Store Apps can’t connect...
  9. Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet

Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet: Tried opening Skype in a while and the app seems broken or smth, uninstalled it then went to the Store to install it again, but there it says to check my connection. Tried installing skype from the internet, but it sends me to the store again. My windows is(I think) genuine,...
  10. Windows apps not connecting to internet.

Windows apps not connecting to internet.: Only apps owned by windows like EDGE, STORE, NEWS, MAP, SPORTS etc are not connecting to internet, everything else(All third party apps) is working just fine. This is windows 10 PC....