Windows 10: No Internet for 30/60 seconds after bootup.

Discus and support No Internet for 30/60 seconds after bootup. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Issue copied from reddit /windows10 as i'm having the same issue.. Hi all, I've had this issue for a while and haven't really bothered to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TomT, Nov 6, 2015.

1. TomT Win User

No Internet for 30/60 seconds after bootup.

Issue copied from reddit /windows10 as i'm having the same issue..

Hi all,

I've had this issue for a while and haven't really bothered to do anything about it till now. Since I upgrade to Win10 some months ago, I've noticed that every time I start or reboot my PC my internet connection dissappears after the first 5-10 seconds and then returns some ~60 seconds later. The loss of connectivity is not displayed in the Network sys_tray nor will Chrome/Edge tell me I do not have a connection. What happens instead is that the browser tabs take a very long time to load until they all suddenly load at once. Services like steam connect on start up, but then I go into offline mode as soon as I "lose the connection".

I'm not using WiFi and have not changed any hardware since upgrading to Win10. My suspicion is that I'm able to receive packages, but my outgoing packages are being, somehow, blocked. I am using zonealarm but have also tried with it uninstalled.

So, has anyone else had similar experiences? And if so, what could be the solution?

:)

TomT, Nov 6, 2015

2. update error 0x80072f76 while updating to anniversary update

After clicking the download button in just 30 to 60 seconds this errors comes up.

dDipp patel, Nov 6, 2015
  3. juha_n Win User
    Nokia OVI Suite fails to connect

Hi Gerrit,

Is internet working with Internet Explorer as well as with Firefox?

Does the error notice come right away when you try to sign-in or does it take around 30-60 seconds?

br,

Juha

juha_n, Nov 6, 2015
  4. TomT Win User

Anyone any ideas on this? It still happens everyday..

TomT, Dec 7, 2015
  5. TomT Win User
    Looks like it might be something to do with the DNS Client in Windows which is set as Automatic StartUp (Trigger)

When I'm having this issue, I can ping 8.8.8.8, but not google.com

Any idea how to speed up the starting of the DNS Client ?

TomT, Dec 7, 2015
  6. TomT Win User
    Issue was my hosts file had 65,000+ entries resolving to 127.0.0.1
    All added by BitDefender Anti CryptLocker.

Reset my hosts file, marked it as read only, rebooted and bingo.. SORTED.

TomT, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No Internet for 30/60 seconds after bootup. - Similar Threads - Internet seconds bootup

2. Huge Keyboard Input Lag for 30-60 Seconds After Booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Huge Keyboard Input Lag for 30-60 Seconds After Booting: Hello dear Microsoft communityI have a question regarding the following PC problem.When I start up my computer, I have the problem that my keyboard has a really high input lag of about 5 seconds.This subsides after about 30-60 seconds, but is unfortunately very...
  3. Huge Keyboard Input Lag for 30-60 Seconds After Booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huge Keyboard Input Lag for 30-60 Seconds After Booting: Hello dear Microsoft communityI have a question regarding the following PC problem.When I start up my computer, I have the problem that my keyboard has a really high input lag of about 5 seconds.This subsides after about 30-60 seconds, but is unfortunately very...
  4. lag in laptop after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lag in laptop after 30 seconds: Hi . I have a laptop and it has a problem. When I'm playing a game it lags till I connect the charger and then it gets smooth so nothing's wrong here. But after 30 seconds of playing with the charger it gets to 5 fps till I disconnect the charger and reconnect it then it's...
  5. Computer won't connect to internet after sleep for about 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won't connect to internet after sleep for about 30 seconds: Latest update installed with Ethernet connected. After I wake PC from sleep it says network identifying... and takes about a minute to finally be connected. This has never been an issue before. Any ideas? I'm plugged in Ethernet. submitted by /u/PossessedGravy [link]...
  6. the "save as" dialog box freezes for 30-60 seconds in many windows programs

the "save as" dialog box freezes for 30-60 seconds in many windows programs: hey guys, I started this discussion at the following link because I thought it was a chrome issue like everyone else did: https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/21651687?hl=en however I have noticed over the last couple of days that this same thing happens with...
  7. File Explorer takes 30-60 seconds to open after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer takes 30-60 seconds to open after 1903 update: 1903 Update, Now File Explorer takes 30-60 seconds to open. Once opened, right-clicking files takes 30-60 seconds to respond with the appropriate pop-up. Selecting properties on the ribbon bar takes 30-60 seconds. Other file operations using the ribbon buttons and navigating...
  8. BSOD 10 - 30 seconds after bootup

BSOD 10 - 30 seconds after bootup: Hello. I recently updated my HP to Windows 10. During setup after I logged in, I got the BSOD. I thought there was nothing wrong until I logged in and found out that I didn't have Start Menu access. About 10 seconds later, the BSOD came up again. Now every time I log in,...
  9. No internet connection for 30 seconds after startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection for 30 seconds after startup: When I turn my computer on and log in, I have no internet connection for about 30 seconds. This sounds like it's not a big deal, but I have a bunch of programs that run on startup and require internet access, and they aren't happy about the lack of connection. If I run...
  10. 30-60 second black screen with cursor on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    30-60 second black screen with cursor on boot: This has been happening ever since I upgraded to 10 about 2 weeks ago. I start the computer, 3 second ASUS logo, then windows 10 logo comes up and it loads for about 10-20 seconds, then I get a black screen with a cursor for 30-60 seconds, followed by another loading screen...