Windows 10: No Internet, Secured

Discus and support No Internet, Secured in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a issue with my internet on my Laptop. I have a: - Toshiba Satallite C50-B - Operating system is Windows 10 Version 1703 (OS Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Natana, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Natana Win User

No Internet, Secured

I have a issue with my internet on my Laptop. I have a:

- Toshiba Satallite C50-B
    - Operating system is Windows 10 Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.674)
    - Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter

A few weeks ago when I went to use my laptop it could not connect to the internet - note, all of my other devices can still connect fine.

My laptop can identify Wifi networks available. But for my home network it says 'No Internet, secured'.

I have searched for fixes in the internet using my phone. I have tried the following:

- re-starting my laptop. Didnt work.

- using a driver utility to update my drivers. This doesnt work as the laptop needs internet to access new driver ipdates.

- resetting my wireless network adapter. Didnt work.

- using a cable instead of wifi to get internet. Didnt work.

- resetting my wifi modem. Didnt work.

- searching for drivers on toshiba website for my laptop. The toshiba site no longer appears to support my model of laptop as i couldnt find my model on their website.

- downloading network adapter drivers from other websites onto my phone then transferring them o to the laptoo for download. Didnt work.

I understand a large number of people have encountered this issue but I havnt found a fix for mine yet. Is anyone able to help me?

Thank you

Nathan

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

:)

Natana, Nov 3, 2017

2. Wi-Fi is on // No connection (after Windows Update)

On Oct 13 windows updated.

The update must've invited malware into my computer. I tried to run my antivirus after the update but it said there's no connection. Google chrome lost connection as well and then I got a pop-up saying that Windows Defender found and blocked a "Severe Trojan
    threat". So I deleted it and I still don't have connection... (weirdly) the only thing that works is the Explorer app. I have internet; the Wi-Fi works just fine but, everything else doesn't connect. It's something internal that must be causing
    the problem and it all started after the update.

P.S.

It also changed my network from private to public so I had to fix that.

And YES, I did allow these programs through the Firewall so that's not the problem.

No Internet, Nov 3, 2017
  3. Wi-Fi is on // No connection (after Windows Update)

still isn't working.

No Internet, Nov 3, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

No Internet, Secured

Hi, if you search the forum for your error message you will find some relevant threads where this has been discussed. Some have evidently struggled with it.

E.g.
    Windows Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration - Page 3 - Windows 10 Forums
    (perhaps the last 3 or 4 posts)

See this- same device:
    Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter driver version - Microsoft Community

Note- of course you could try:
    System Restore (if available and applicable)
    Using an ethernet connection if you need access while fixing this

dalchina, Nov 3, 2017
Thema:

No Internet, Secured

1. No Internet, Secured - Similar Threads - Internet Secured

2. Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update: Hello! I have been facing the same issue with my PC. I had restarted it following to which it installed the 2024-03, cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems KB5035853. But since then, my network connectivity has been lost. The internet connects and...
  3. Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update: Hello! I have been facing the same issue with my PC. I had restarted it following to which it installed the 2024-03, cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems KB5035853. But since then, my network connectivity has been lost. The internet connects and...
  4. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  5. Internet connection says No internet secured

Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  6. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I cannot connect to the internet after security update KB2267602

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot connect to the internet after security update KB2267602: Immediately after windows installed security update KB2267602 all websites were blocked. I cannot access the internet via WI-FI or ethernet cable. There is nothing wrong with the router, all other devices iphones/ipads/laptops work properly. I tried restarting the router and...
  8. Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5, and it's been with me since August 2022.Recently, in the past week or two, I've encountered an issue with the WiFi. Regardless of which network I'm connected to—be it at home, work, or university—it shows "connected, secure." However, when I attempt...
  9. Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.

Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5, and it's been with me since August 2022.Recently, in the past week or two, I've encountered an issue with the WiFi. Regardless of which network I'm connected to—be it at home, work, or university—it shows "connected, secure." However, when I attempt...
  10. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...