Windows 10: "No Internet" When auto-connecting to WiFi Windows 10

Discus and support "No Internet" When auto-connecting to WiFi Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! My Windows 10 installation can't auto-connect to wifi after turning on, If it does, it says "No Internet" every time. Is there a way to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thedarkryan, Mar 24, 2016.

1. "No Internet" When auto-connecting to WiFi Windows 10

Hello! My Windows 10 installation can't auto-connect to wifi after turning on, If it does, it says "No Internet" every time. Is there a way to fix this?

(My WiFi Dongle: KOOTEK WIFI DONGLE)

:)

thedarkryan, Mar 24, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Mar 24, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Mar 24, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

"No Internet" When auto-connecting to WiFi Windows 10

Hi,
    1. Is your Wifi enabled?
    See the Action Centre, (e.g. windows key + a).
    Make sure the Airplane Mode tile is dull (off) and the Wifi tile is on (bright) and says 'available'.

2. Can any other device connect to the same router?

3. Note Wifi Sense can cause people problems:

"No Internet" When auto-connecting to WiFi Windows 10 [​IMG]

4. Have you tried the troubleshooter? Rt click tray icon, troubleshoot.

5. Please post a screenshot like this:

"No Internet" When auto-connecting to WiFi Windows 10 [​IMG]

(Note: I've recently done an in-place upgrade repair install, and this loses the Wifi key, so needs setting up again- which is why it's shown disconnected)

dalchina, Mar 25, 2016
Thema:

"No Internet" When auto-connecting to WiFi Windows 10

1. "No Internet" When auto-connecting to WiFi Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Internet auto connecting

2. wifi wont auto connect when ethernet is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi wont auto connect when ethernet is connected: WIFI wont auto connect when ethernet is connected.Checked the internet services Reinstall the wifi driverChanged the adapter properties < Disable all Power management options....
  3. wifi wont auto connect when ethernet is connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi wont auto connect when ethernet is connected: WIFI wont auto connect when ethernet is connected.Checked the internet services Reinstall the wifi driverChanged the adapter properties < Disable all Power management options....
  4. Windows 10 Laptop Can't Connect to Internet when on WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Laptop Can't Connect to Internet when on WiFi: This one is very strange, at least to me. I have an old Dell Latitude laptop running Windows 10 that cannot connect to the Internet while it's on my home WiFi network. Everything was fine until yesterday morning, when the problem suddenly appeared. I can access everything...
  5. Windows 10 Laptop Can't Connect to Internet when on WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Laptop Can't Connect to Internet when on WiFi: This one is very strange, at least to me. I have an old Dell Latitude laptop running Windows 10 that cannot connect to the Internet while it's on my home WiFi network. Everything was fine until yesterday morning, when the problem suddenly appeared. I can access everything...
  6. Windows 10 Wifi doesn't Auto Connect to Wifi

Windows 10 Wifi doesn't Auto Connect to Wifi: WiFi doesn't auto-connect upon boot or reboot. Facts: HP laptop, Connect Automatically is checked, Manually clicking Connect works properly, My ISP-provided SSID is always top of the list and the strongest signal. WiFi disconnects from time to time for no...
  7. Windows 10 showing connected, no internet when I connect to WiFi

Windows 10 showing connected, no internet when I connect to WiFi: My windows recently started showing connected, no internet when I connect to WiFi. I'm able to browse the internet in browsers like chrome, edge, firefox, etc. but some sites which relay on internet status shown by the system are not working as the system shows no internet....
  8. auto disabling of wifi when ethernet connected

auto disabling of wifi when ethernet connected: Hi I had auto disabling of wifi when ethernet connected, using a Realtek App, which worked extremeley well, it was accidently uninstalled, now i cant find this app anywhere. was called wifi monitor i think. Apparently there is a way of doing this within windows, but need...
  9. WiFi Disables when connected to Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi Disables when connected to Internet: Windows 10 disables WiFi when connected to Ethernet on Dell Laptop. BIOS setting to power save WiFi disabled. No Dell WiFi software installed. I’ve figured this is a Windows 10 issue. Impossible to search on Google because the algorithm assumes I am looking for ways to ENABLE...
  10. Wifi Auto Connect

Wifi Auto Connect: I have a PC out in my building and it runs off wifi, sometimes my modem shuts down and reboots but it will take like 5-10 minutes unless I go all the way back to the house and power cycle it. The problem is my windows 10 is set to auto connect to it but never does unless I...