Windows 10: NO Internet - Wlan password change not possible!

Discus and support NO Internet - Wlan password change not possible! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I changed the wlan password in my router. Now my wlan connection in win 10 doesn´t work anymore. I know how to change the wlan password for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tronrontron, Aug 6, 2015.

1. NO Internet - Wlan password change not possible!

I changed the wlan password in my router. Now my wlan connection in win 10 doesn´t work anymore.
    I know how to change the wlan password for a connection in win 7, but i cant find the option in win 10 and now my wlan connection doesn´t work anymore.

:)

tronrontron, Aug 6, 2015

2. N97 WLAN Password change

I recently changes password for my WLAN. However whenever I try to connect to internet through my N97, "invalid server" pops up on screen and it does not ask for a new password for the WLAN. Can somebody tell how can I change password for WLAN on my N97.

Thanks

asifmir---01, Aug 6, 2015
  3. newbie001---01, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

NO Internet - Wlan password change not possible!

Are you seeing your Router in the Wireless Connection list when clicking on the icon in the Notification area? If so, clicking your Router's name in that list should give a choice to connect then enter the password you set in the Router. That routine works also in Linux and Mac OS X, not exactly OS/Operating System specific. The afore-mentioned list will usually show a number of Routers around you, most will have a very low strength and should be passworded or locked.

Berton, Aug 6, 2015
  5. I can only type a wlan password in win 10 if there is no password set. When there is a password set already, for a connection to a router, the option to type in a password doesn´t appear. That means i still can´t change the wlan password, so im not able to connect to my router and surf the internet.

tronrontron, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

NO Internet - Wlan password change not possible!

1. NO Internet - Wlan password change not possible! - Similar Threads - Internet Wlan password

2. wlan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wlan: 1.1wlanwifi42wlan3“”“”44“Internet”vpnvpncmdnet5slf /scan“Internet”vpn1.2.“”3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%B5%E8%84%91wlan%E4%BB%A5%E5%8F%8A%E5%AE%BD/7433f476-1031-4085-8135-a40e656b1dba
  3. wlan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wlan: 1.1wlanwifi42wlan3“”“”44“Internet”vpnvpncmdnet5slf /scan“Internet”vpn1.2.“”3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%B5%E8%84%91wlan%E4%BB%A5%E5%8F%8A%E5%AE%BD/7433f476-1031-4085-8135-a40e656b1dba
  4. wlan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WLAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WLAN: I'm on a Dell windows 7, and I just restarted the laptop after an unknown windows update and the inter symbol at the bottom right corner has a red x. I click it and it reads; "Not connected" and "No connects are available". So I trouble shoot and a few seconds later it has...
  6. WLAN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WLAN: I'm on a Dell windows 7, and I just restarted the laptop after an unknown windows update and the inter symbol at the bottom right corner has a red x. I click it and it reads; "Not connected" and "No connects are available". So I trouble shoot and a few seconds later it has...
  7. Android error Wlan has no Internet?

Android error Wlan has no Internet?: Hello, I go with a smartphone over a WlanRouter into the internet. Lately I had more and more often the problem with disconnections. Now Now I can dial into the router (via Wlan) but I don't have internet. The error message is Wlan has no internet access. Even though...
  8. Connected to the Wlan but no Internet, does anyone have a solution?

Connected to the Wlan but no Internet, does anyone have a solution?: Hello (Please look at the picture) You are my last hope. I tried to solve the problem for about 6 hours today, but without success. My laptop is connected to the Wlan, but no Internet. The internet works on all devices except this Hp Pavillon laptop. I have...
  9. WLAN

WLAN: Mein Drucker ist mit dem WLAN verbunden.Mein Laptop auch. Trotzdem kommt immer die Nachricht: Drucker offline https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan/87dcd4d3-3ef3-4721-acb0-0d1948545c04
  10. Internet connection lost after password change

Internet connection lost after password change: I changed the microsoft password via my phone. On my computer there are 2 internet "connections". One is the standard and has always been the default. Netgear27. The other is Netgear 5-G. Now the standard won't work and says I have no internet connection. If I switch to...