Windows 10: No Internet

Discus and support No Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a new PC with windows 10. I have no problems with internet except when I try to play games on line. I keep getting a message saying I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bear58, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Bear58 Win User

No Internet

I have a new PC with windows 10. I have no problems with internet except when I try to play games on line. I keep getting a message saying I have no internet connection. I do not know a lot about computers, so all help will be appreciated.

:)

Bear58, Nov 20, 2015

2. Wi-Fi is on // No connection (after Windows Update)

On Oct 13 windows updated.

The update must've invited malware into my computer. I tried to run my antivirus after the update but it said there's no connection. Google chrome lost connection as well and then I got a pop-up saying that Windows Defender found and blocked a "Severe Trojan
    threat". So I deleted it and I still don't have connection... (weirdly) the only thing that works is the Explorer app. I have internet; the Wi-Fi works just fine but, everything else doesn't connect. It's something internal that must be causing
    the problem and it all started after the update.

P.S.

It also changed my network from private to public so I had to fix that.

And YES, I did allow these programs through the Firewall so that's not the problem.

No Internet, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Wi-Fi is on // No connection (after Windows Update)

still isn't working.

No Internet, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

No Internet

1. No Internet - Similar Threads - Internet

2. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  3. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  4. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.: I am using windows 11 home and I wanted to use the hyperV, I know it is not available on home editions but I found a blog post and they were advising on using a script, I need the hyperV but I dont want to compromise my windows security. are these scripts really a bad option?...
  6. Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.

Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.: I am using windows 11 home and I wanted to use the hyperV, I know it is not available on home editions but I found a blog post and they were advising on using a script, I need the hyperV but I dont want to compromise my windows security. are these scripts really a bad option?...
  7. Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks: Hello,That button just freeze every day when I click on it to change sound output device. Restarting explorer helps, but it keeps happening for some reason. It especially happens after I restart my computer, at a random time after that. It's a minor annoyance but it's still...
  8. Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks

Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks: Hello,That button just freeze every day when I click on it to change sound output device. Restarting explorer helps, but it keeps happening for some reason. It especially happens after I restart my computer, at a random time after that. It's a minor annoyance but it's still...
  9. My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...: I’ve had issues with my drivers and was looking for ways to fix it. I tried disabling all launch programs and when I restarted my pc it was basically useless. I’ve reactivated all launch programs and nothing changed my pc literally cannot connect to the internet for now....
  10. My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...

My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...: I’ve had issues with my drivers and was looking for ways to fix it. I tried disabling all launch programs and when I restarted my pc it was basically useless. I’ve reactivated all launch programs and nothing changed my pc literally cannot connect to the internet for now....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 resetting network to public