Windows 10: no jack information for mini speaker windows 10

Discus and support no jack information for mini speaker windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have the JBL charge 1 that i normally connect to my computer via headphone male to male wire. since updating to windows ten (had windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CaItLyNPM, Aug 14, 2018.

1. CaItLyNPM Win User

no jack information for mini speaker windows 10

i have the JBL charge 1 that i normally connect to my computer via headphone male to male wire. since updating to windows ten

(had windows 7 before) i cannot seem to get my computer to accept the device. when i first plug it in i hear sound for a couple of seconds but then it cuts off asking me 'what device did you plug in' i select headphone then auto i can hear sound for a moment then it cuts off asking me again and again. i tried disabling enhancements then reinstalling the sound driver (i didn't hear sound in the troubleshooting test) no i don't have Bluetooth and id rather not have to buy one if i can avoid it. any suggestions? p.s i have a PC.

:)

CaItLyNPM, Aug 14, 2018

2. Bluetooth Speaker(Bose Soundlink Mini II) not connecting with Win 10

Hi everyone i have Alienware 14 R2 with Windows 10 build 10586 which was upgraded from build 10240 through a clean install. After installing the latest build m not able to connect my bluetooth speaker (Bose Sound Link Mini II) with the laptop. Though m able
    to connect other bluetooth devices to the computer and same speaker connect fine with another Dell laptop with the same build. The same speaker was also working fine without any issue with the Windows 10 Build 10240. I have tried following troubleshooting
    but the issue not yet resolved.

• uninstalled the driver from device manager and reinstalled.
    • downloaded the latest driver from Intel site but issue remains.
    • tried the older drivers available on Dell Support site with compatibility option while installing.
    • also enabled all the bluetooth services from services.msc
    • reinstalled the Windows after formatting.
    Even after trying the above steps and all the steps mentioned in various discussions on this site, the issue remains unresolved. M attaching a screenshot of the error while trying pair the speaker. Any suggestions in this regard will be very thankful.

no jack information for mini speaker windows 10 f21a0f1b-98e4-4952-8b46-45555a6e30c3.png

Yaikhomba Chingangbam, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 14, 2018
  4. no jack information for mini speaker windows 10

Windows 10 no longer discovers UE Mini bluetooth speaker. Reports it as Unknown.

Hi,

About your concern with connecting UE Mini Bluetooth speaker to Windows 10 device, we suggest that you update the driver for your Bluetooth device and after that, make sure to configure the UE Mini Bluetooth speaker once again.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards.

PreciousLeb, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

no jack information for mini speaker windows 10

1. no jack information for mini speaker windows 10 - Similar Threads - jack information mini

2. No jack information available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No jack information available: On windows 10 I used the troubleshooter and notice there is no jack information available and only the left side of my headphones work and I have tried everything from uninstalling to updating and it just won't work...
  3. No jack information available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No jack information available: On windows 10 I used the troubleshooter and notice there is no jack information available and only the left side of my headphones work and I have tried everything from uninstalling to updating and it just won't work...
  4. No jack information available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. No Jack Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Jack Information: I recently updated to windows 11 and my audio just stopped working out of no where. I have a laptop so i don't use headphones, but I was on my computer, everything was working fine. All of a sudden my computer ran into a problem and restarted and when I turned it back on my...
  6. No Jack Information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Jack Information: I recently updated to windows 11 and my audio just stopped working out of no where. I have a laptop so i don't use headphones, but I was on my computer, everything was working fine. All of a sudden my computer ran into a problem and restarted and when I turned it back on my...
  7. Audio "Jack Information" for the speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio "Jack Information" for the speakers: Hello ,i have PC speakers 5.1 Creative Inspire T5900. T5900Windows 10, motherboard asus g97m-e.In windows "sound/speakers properties", windows don't recognize them as 5.1 speakersI think it has to be like thisAll 3 wires from the speakers are pluged in PC. Sound is coming...
  8. Headphone Jack not working correctly - "No Jack Information Available"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone Jack not working correctly - "No Jack Information Available": I have a laptop with Windows 10 installed, and the headphone jack is not detected on it. I first noticed this when I went on discord with my friend. I was listening to music before the call, and I could hear it play through my headset. However, when my friend called me, he...
  9. Speaker and Jack Information

Speaker and Jack Information: I was playing video games and noticed that my audio was off so when i went into settings and looked under Jack Information, It says that LR is green C sub is orange RL RR is black and LR is green. I have tried updating drivers and nothing has worked, when i go to test the...
  10. No Jack information available!!

No Jack information available!!: Hi. I have encountered an issue today for the first time in at least a year, which is cool but needs fixing never the less. I am an intermediate mix engineer with a home studio set-up and use my PC mostly for this purpose. I use an external interface made by Presonus. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jack information speakers

2. jack information windows 10

3. creative no jack information available

4. bluetooth audio no jack information available,
  5. jack information,
  6. no jack information,
  7. windwos 10 jack information,
  8. windows 10 no jack information available,
  9. no jack information windows 10