Windows 10: No LAN access

Discus and support No LAN access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I installed Windows 10 Enterprise and after 30 minutes, after one restart, LAN stopped working. I have internet connection but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by unpetru, Jan 22, 2016.

1. unpetru Win User

No LAN access

Hello everyone,

I installed Windows 10 Enterprise and after 30 minutes, after one restart, LAN stopped working. I have internet connection but I can't acces my LAN (laptop and storage server). My PC has a Realtek PCI GBE Family Controller.

I tried to update the driver, but it is already up to date...

Thanks.

:)

unpetru, Jan 22, 2016
  2. OlwenLo Win User

Unidentified network - No Internet access (No LAN internet)

Currently, my PC can't connect to the internet through the LAN. The LAN says "unidentified network". However, the PC can connect to the internet through WiFi (but very poor connection).

I have a PC that runs on Window 10 Home. And, in the middle of internet browsing, my internet connection was lost.

My PC sometimes lose internet connection, and it is either the router's or poweline adapter's problem. But this time, the router is functioning, cause my phone & PC can access the internet through its WiFi. And, even when I switched to another powerline adapter
    and ethernet cable, it still can't connect to internet through LAN. So, I am not quite sure what's happening at the moment...

I have ran the 'window network diagnostics'. And it stated this : "Local Area Connection" doesn't have a valid IP configuration

I rather have LAN than WiFi, because I need really good internet connection for my online education classes.

So any ideas?

Thanks

OlwenLo, Jan 22, 2016
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Unidentified network - No Internet access (No LAN internet)

Hi,

To address your concern, please refer to this article: Fix network connection issues in Windows 10. The
    troubleshooting steps will help you narrow down, if not resolve, your internet connection issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jan 22, 2016
  4. No LAN access

I also am unable to have people connect to me using LAN. My friends have my proper IP address but they cannot connect to me at all. I can connect to them using their IP number, and I did not have these problems when I had windows 7.

papadragon, Jan 23, 2016
  5. j0rdanb Win User
    You could try uninstalling the driver for the LAN adapter in device manager and then right click your computer name at the top and click "scan for hardware changes". This would reinstall the driver and potentially fix your problem. Also, make sure that the adapter is enabled in your network settings.

j0rdanb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No LAN access

1. No LAN access - Similar Threads - LAN access

2. Toshiba Satellite has no WiFi LAN access to be found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Toshiba Satellite has no WiFi LAN access to be found: I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-C5300 running Windows 10 and for the life of me I cannot get it to establish, set up or even find a WiFi LAN access. I've tried installing drivers, updating Windows 10, enabling, disabling and still no luck. Any ideas of what could be the root...
  3. Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously

Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously: Hi, I'm using build 1709 on a new Panasonic CF33 and trying to use the built in 4G LTE mobile network to access the internet at the same time as using a LAN port to connect to some equipment that uses an IP address. It will not allow both network connections at the same time....
  4. CAL Licensing, Windows 10 Enterprise accessing a Windows Server 2019 on LAN

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CAL Licensing, Windows 10 Enterprise accessing a Windows Server 2019 on LAN: I intend on having two Windows Server 2019 systems in my organisation, which would be accessed by 16 laptops running Windows 10 Enterprise. The servers would be running WSUS, DHCP and DNS services, and would be accessed only over a LAN. I also want to have 12 Linux systems...
  5. Access with Windows 10 to older Windows server(2003) on the same LAN

Access with Windows 10 to older Windows server(2003) on the same LAN: Hi, I have problem with my new PC at work, I can't access our server with OS Windows Server 2003. The user has permissions, the same user have 2 PC, older one with Windows 7 can access to the server(Shared folders), but the new PC with Windows 10 Pro can't. I have 70 PC's...
  6. Unhide a hidden file/folder without access to control panel on a LAN

Unhide a hidden file/folder without access to control panel on a LAN: I am looking for some help please. I am trying to unhide a file, which was previously hidden using properties, on a LAN but I am unable to do so with access to Control Panel. Unfortunately, I don't have the option of adding any additional programmes/software onto the...
  7. Windows 10 LAN access after sleep

Windows 10 LAN access after sleep: I am running Windows 10 x64 on a desktop PC with an Intel Core 2 Quad CPU, 8GByte RAM. The motherboard has an integral Realtec GBE network controller which is reported by Windows to have the latest Microsoft driver. When the PC is first booted, the network card is...
  8. No shared folder are accessible from lan or my computer

No shared folder are accessible from lan or my computer: I change my motherboard with windows 10 (1809) and all seem ok, but i find that all my share folder are inaccessible from others computer on my lan and also by me... i read a lot of web pages but not solution found. I problem is show: "The device or resource (xxx) is not...
  9. unable to access any lan devices

unable to access any lan devices: I am running windows 10. I am not able to reach any lan devices, for example, the pihole website, or ping my gateway. I temporarily turned off windows firewall, which did not help. It seems that other devices on the network are able to see the lan clients just fine, so it's...
  10. I still have no access to my printer tethered to another desktop in my house via LAN !

I still have no access to my printer tethered to another desktop in my house via LAN !: Running Windows 10 (latest) on both desktops wired by LAN. Using Bit Defender Security on both. Still no access to my HP LaserJet M1319f MFP Printer. My satellite PC sees the printer but always errors out when printing docs to it !! I'm at the end of my rope with this...