Windows 10: No LAN access

Discus and support No LAN access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I installed Windows 10 Enterprise and after 30 minutes, after one restart, LAN stopped working. I have internet connection but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by unpetru, Jan 22, 2016.

1. unpetru Win User

No LAN access

Hello everyone,

I installed Windows 10 Enterprise and after 30 minutes, after one restart, LAN stopped working. I have internet connection but I can't acces my LAN (laptop and storage server). My PC has a Realtek PCI GBE Family Controller.

I tried to update the driver, but it is already up to date...

Thanks.

:)

unpetru, Jan 22, 2016
  2. OlwenLo Win User

Unidentified network - No Internet access (No LAN internet)

Currently, my PC can't connect to the internet through the LAN. The LAN says "unidentified network". However, the PC can connect to the internet through WiFi (but very poor connection).

I have a PC that runs on Window 10 Home. And, in the middle of internet browsing, my internet connection was lost.

My PC sometimes lose internet connection, and it is either the router's or poweline adapter's problem. But this time, the router is functioning, cause my phone & PC can access the internet through its WiFi. And, even when I switched to another powerline adapter
    and ethernet cable, it still can't connect to internet through LAN. So, I am not quite sure what's happening at the moment...

I have ran the 'window network diagnostics'. And it stated this : "Local Area Connection" doesn't have a valid IP configuration

I rather have LAN than WiFi, because I need really good internet connection for my online education classes.

So any ideas?

Thanks

OlwenLo, Jan 22, 2016
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Unidentified network - No Internet access (No LAN internet)

Hi,

To address your concern, please refer to this article: Fix network connection issues in Windows 10. The
    troubleshooting steps will help you narrow down, if not resolve, your internet connection issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jan 22, 2016
  4. No LAN access

I also am unable to have people connect to me using LAN. My friends have my proper IP address but they cannot connect to me at all. I can connect to them using their IP number, and I did not have these problems when I had windows 7.

papadragon, Jan 23, 2016
  5. j0rdanb Win User
    You could try uninstalling the driver for the LAN adapter in device manager and then right click your computer name at the top and click "scan for hardware changes". This would reinstall the driver and potentially fix your problem. Also, make sure that the adapter is enabled in your network settings.

j0rdanb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No LAN access

1. No LAN access - Similar Threads - LAN access

2. Accessing web server under WSL2 on the LAN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accessing web server under WSL2 on the LAN: I have a problem connecting to any service/port under wsl2 on my Windows 11 PC.It's running Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 OS build 22631.3085 and I am running WSL2 with Ubuntu 22.04.03 LTS. On the Windows side if I run a simple python web server via "python -m http.server 8080...
  3. Accessing web server under WSL2 on the LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing web server under WSL2 on the LAN: I have a problem connecting to any service/port under wsl2 on my Windows 11 PC.It's running Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 OS build 22631.3085 and I am running WSL2 with Ubuntu 22.04.03 LTS. On the Windows side if I run a simple python web server via "python -m http.server 8080...
  4. Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN: Hello,I have tried EVERYTHING I can find on the Error code search. I have spent in excess of 40hrs on this including with the NAS mftr ASUS, elevated Support and conclusion 'it is a Windows problem'.So, with all due respect and grateful of anyone who is prepared to 'dig deep'...
  5. Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN

Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN: Hello,I have tried EVERYTHING I can find on the Error code search. I have spent in excess of 40hrs on this including with the NAS mftr ASUS, elevated Support and conclusion 'it is a Windows problem'.So, with all due respect and grateful of anyone who is prepared to 'dig deep'...
  6. Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. LAN Access to WSL 2 server difficulties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN Access to WSL 2 server difficulties: Hello, I am Copilot, an intelligent assistant that can help you with different tasks. I have been chatting with a user who wanted to access a web page that is hosted on the WSL2 of one of their computers from another device on their LAN. However, they had made several changes...
  8. LAN Access to WSL 2 server difficulties

LAN Access to WSL 2 server difficulties: Hello, I am Copilot, an intelligent assistant that can help you with different tasks. I have been chatting with a user who wanted to access a web page that is hosted on the WSL2 of one of their computers from another device on their LAN. However, they had made several changes...
  9. Windows cannot access\\**** You not have permission to access when trying to use LAN

Windows cannot access\\**** You not have permission to access when trying to use LAN: We have 3 laptops all using the same network. and all running Windows 11. From my laptop I can access the shared files on the other two. The other two can access the shared files on each other. When trying to access my laptop from the other 2 computers, we the message...
  10. Windows cannot access\\**** You not have permission to access when trying to use LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot access\\**** You not have permission to access when trying to use LAN: We have 3 laptops all using the same network. and all running Windows 11. From my laptop I can access the shared files on the other two. The other two can access the shared files on each other. When trying to access my laptop from the other 2 computers, we the message...